Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

full.png

Halloween... We're Ready. Are You?

Hey SmokeSara,

Does the TS-1000 come with hangers like the rest of the TS series of lights?
Hi Old Salt, all the TS, SP comes with the rachet hangers. :)
Standard version contains: one light + power cord + steel hanging kit + rachet hangers + instruction manuel. ;)

TS 3000 feedback from one of the retail store. :) They import our lights directly from China, and sold out really fast!
Mars TS SP can do commercial grow as well, and replacing all the expensive lights perfectly. :Rasta:

Hi Old Salt, all the TS, SP comes with the rachet hangers. :)
Standard version contains: one light + power cord + steel hanging kit + rachet hangers + instruction manuel. ;)

Thanks SmokeSara. I didn't see them in the website images, and wanted to check before using it as a comparison point for other lights. 'Not only will you get a better light at a comparable cost, you'll also get everything needed to hang your new light.'

Smokesara,

I received my 2 TS-1000's today but I've got an issue with both of them. When plugged in individually, neither light turns on. If I plug one side in, and use the daisy to connect the other side ONLY the side that has no 3 prong power cord lights up. The panel that i have plugged into the wall directly does not turn on.

What is going on with these? I need to resolve this ASAP please.

:welcome: to the forum...

SmokeSara will be on-line in four to five hrs.

I didn't see a daisy-chain capability for the TS-1000s. Is this an accessory you got from Mars Hydro?

I'm not associated with Mars Hydro, but have extensive electronics experience and own two of the TS-2000s. Here's a few things you can do while waiting...

Unplug the power cord from the wall, and then disconnect it from the lights.
Check the plugs on the ends of the driver's power cables to ensure there's nothing blocking the connection.
Grab a known good power cord from a computer, or other device that has the same connector as the lights.
Connect it to a light, then plug it in. Does the light work? Check your other light the same way.
If the lights come on in the step above, the problem is with the Daisy chain cable.
If one light works, and the other doesn't, the one that doesn't has a problem.

If either light fails the above test...
With the power cord disconnected from the wall, pull the power connector running from the power supply to the board with the LEDs, at the LED side.
Check the connectors for anything that may prevent a connection.
Push the connector back in and give it a twist.
Plug the known good power cable into the light, and then into the wall.
Does the light work? If not, wait for SmokeSara.

If it works, try the Daisy Chain cable again.
If either light does not come on, and the lights work with the known good power cord, the problem is with the Daisy chain cable. You'll need to wait for SmokeSara.

Thanks SmokeSara. I didn't see them in the website images, and wanted to check before using it as a comparison point for other lights. 'Not only will you get a better light at a comparable cost, you'll also get everything needed to hang your new light.'
Hi Old Salt, thanks for the consideration. We were actually have that picture on our website, but since we can only put 8 pictures on the site, so this one disabled for sometime. :green_heart: But it will be back soon.

Smokesara,

I received my 2 TS-1000's today but I've got an issue with both of them. When plugged in individually, neither light turns on. If I plug one side in, and use the daisy to connect the other side ONLY the side that has no 3 prong power cord lights up. The panel that i have plugged into the wall directly does not turn on.

What is going on with these? I need to resolve this ASAP please.
Hi @BlueOceanFarms, I think I know the reason. There are actually two sides wire, you need to plug in. One side is to connect the light and the driver, another side is to connect the wire with another wire to help plug in the light to socket. You must forget to plug in of of the side so that the light cannot turn on? :Namaste:
If not the case, please send us email: solutions@mars-hydro.com with your order info and light picture, we will help you solve it ASAP! :green_heart:

:welcome: to the forum...

SmokeSara will be on-line in four to five hrs.

I didn't see a daisy-chain capability for the TS-1000s. Is this an accessory you got from Mars Hydro?

I'm not associated with Mars Hydro, but have extensive electronics experience and own two of the TS-2000s. Here's a few things you can do while waiting...

Unplug the power cord from the wall, and then disconnect it from the lights.
Check the plugs on the ends of the driver's power cables to ensure there's nothing blocking the connection.
Grab a known good power cord from a computer, or other device that has the same connector as the lights.
Connect it to a light, then plug it in. Does the light work? Check your other light the same way.
If the lights come on in the step above, the problem is with the Daisy chain cable.
If one light works, and the other doesn't, the one that doesn't has a problem.

If either light fails the above test...
With the power cord disconnected from the wall, pull the power connector running from the power supply to the board with the LEDs, at the LED side.
Check the connectors for anything that may prevent a connection.
Push the connector back in and give it a twist.
Plug the known good power cable into the light, and then into the wall.
Does the light work? If not, wait for SmokeSara.

If it works, try the Daisy Chain cable again.
If either light does not come on, and the lights work with the known good power cord, the problem is with the Daisy chain cable. You'll need to wait for SmokeSara.
Hi Old Salt, you are like Mars Hydro expert now! :D You just answered what I try to answer, only one point, our TS cannot be daisy chained, so we also have no daisy chain components. :) :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom