Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

we have 13pieces timmer in US warehouse, and we would like to send out FREE. if you are lacking one, please email me :) and tell me your shipping details. we would like to send out ASAP:)
toutu3.jpg

Just sent you an email about the timer!

Please let me know if you got. Your awesome Sara!

Alright well just for anyone that might be ordering now and has problems before Sara is available:

If you see this error message:

Error Message

Unable to process payment. Please contact the merchant as the shipping address provided by the merchant is invalid, and the merchant has requested that your order must be shipped to that address.
Return to topledgrowlight@gmail.com

At this time, we are unable to process your request. Please return to topledgrowlight@gmail.com and try another option.

Go to the top of the page, and click LOG OUT on the left side. Then complete your purchase as a GUEST (without logging in). It should go through no problems then.

I did that same exact thing, and so far I received all order confirmations, and order updates, and just received my tracking number today as well. So I don't foresee any problems with it at all.

I did a little research on the topic, and it seems like there's a setting TopLED needs to change in the website or paypal account to accept payments while logged in. A lot of it was over my head, as I'm far more mechanically inclined, than I am technologically, but that's the basic idea of what the problem is.

Sara, please consider germany, spain, portugal, nederlands as your EU capital. They have large thriving ports. Might make it easier to spread your lights to EU. I know there is language problem, but theres billion of you, someone can surely spreak one of these languages.

hope you had got the answer:) if you are still confused, please feel free to get back to me :)

Of course! Thanks for the answer!

I would like to use this light -->Reflector LED Grow Light 48x3w for growing mixed with cfls(about 70w 3000k).
From an average plant what yiled should i expect? ( i dont care if not much im just doing it for hobby). Is really led light(mainly red spectrum) increases resin production. I heard that the led light do not give much yield but gaining resin production and quality. Only for that reason i'm thinking about led. Is that true?

if the light ship from UK costs You much more than You ship from China than why do you have UK stock??:D:D
Why don't you send your lamps from china anyway if the shipping cost is the same for us customers?:D this doesnt really make sense....

I have seen these too, on EB.... Wouldnt touch em with a barge pole....

Always start at 99p, then prices get bumped up and some poor sod pays a fair old whack...

All your adverts display the warning notice, you make it clear to all people... Yet they still buy this rubbish instead..

You prove you are a responsible, quality manufacturer... All info upfront, no hiding !!!

Thats what people want...

Thats why when im buying a LED, its gonna be thru your company...

Bravo for bringing this too our notice...

Enjoy your trip away, sara...

:goodjob:

I saw those lights too, I spent a long time researching LED grow lights, and all the light colors/bands. The grow lights over on that junk site are mostly all junk. Some are only 14 watts lol. The few I found that will work have a bad warranty. So if you have a problem, you still lose.

TopLED has some nice models, and at affordable prices mate. I just bought one of the old model lights myself, and Dusty Kiefers is using one of the Reflector series on his grow here: 2' x 2' DWC Scrog With Jock Horror Under 48 x 3W Top LED Reflector His results were so amazing, I had to buy one myself.

When you're ready to upgrade, I think you're going to be very happy. I'm expecting great things on my next grow. I'll be using a 100x3 LED and I can't even tell you how excited I am to start growing with it. :)

ship from China, you will be checked by customs and you need to pay import duties and VAT. actually, you cost more. sometimes, you will get into trouble if you import from China, that's why we stock in UK.
if the light ship from UK costs You much more than You ship from China than why do you have UK stock??:D:D
Why don't you send your lamps from china anyway if the shipping cost is the same for us customers?:D this doesnt really make sense....

Sara, please consider germany, spain, portugal, nederlands as your EU capital. They have large thriving ports. Might make it easier to spread your lights to EU. I know there is language problem, but theres billion of you, someone can surely spreak one of these languages.

thank you Unilukkari, I get your message and will think about it. I believe we will consider those markets soon.

Sara did you get my PMs?

I found a problem when ordering, and gave the details to get around it if anyone else has the same problem.

I thought I have replied. lol:))))

I forward your email to my assistant and arranged:) you will get timmer for sure.
Sara, did you get my email about the timer?

Thanks!

I forward your email to my assistant and arranged:) you will get timmer for sure.

Nice! I'm very excited. I've got nearly everything for my grow. Getting my timer now (thank you sara) and just ordered my seeds a few minutes ago from Herbies! Only thing left is to pick up some yoyo hangers for my Topled lamp and then I'm ready to go!

Thank you again. You and your assistant respond very quickly to this post and to our emails.

Sara, would love one of those timers but I'm sure they are gone by now. Anyway I am stuck trying to decide between 2-400 W (already have two) or just buy the 1600 W and use the 400 W as side lamps. I have a 5' x 5' gorilla tent and making every possible mistake a newbie can. Still learning and hopefully will soon have my med's. Have the 400's gotten to the warehouse yet? Dan.

400w will arrive at our warehouse next week. I need to confirm with shipping agent now, it seems customs is checking our product this time, and do not release our product untill now. I would like to keep one timmer for you ,. then ship to you when you place order:)
Sara, would love one of those timers but I'm sure they are gone by now. Anyway I am stuck trying to decide between 2-400 W (already have two) or just buy the 1600 W and use the 400 W as side lamps. I have a 5' x 5' gorilla tent and making every possible mistake a newbie can. Still learning and hopefully will soon have my med's. Have the 400's gotten to the warehouse yet? Dan.

Back
Top Bottom