Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

my assistant will reply you ASAP.
ok good i hope you find my email and thank you for being so good to us
good luck to all who needed a timer
take care

Are you sure you aren't a fake person dennise? Cracks me up every time :)
:passitleft: High 36.... I'm pretty sure I'm for real and I'm am glad I put a smile on your face :)......:circle-of-love:
Dennise, those are some nice looking plants. I just hope you have another tub or you might be smelling like a skunk yourself, LOL. great grow.
I have the cleanest tub in town....:blushsmile: She gets a scrubbing every time the girls get a bath.....:circle-of-love:

Hey Sara, How come your company changed the warranty from three years to one year on your TopLED's lights? Will you still honor my three year warranty? I bought your Mars II and one reflector model because of the three year warranty and I am guessing that many others did the same.

WJ

Hey Sara, How come your company changed the warranty from three years to one year on your TopLED's lights? Will you still honor my three year warranty? I bought your Mars II and one reflector model because of the three year warranty and I am guessing that many others did the same.

WJ

Their website: Led Grow Lights Still states a full 3 year warranty.

Where did you buy yours? And where do you see a change to 1 year warranty?

TOP71.jpg
HR.jpg

11 days of 12/12 with mars 2 1600

I&i

Bravo goes to topled here, ive done nothing different and i can agree with you, this is much better looking then my last harvest under a sHPS .. i always try and keep my light as close to my canopy as possible with out offsetting my footprint and this mars 2 1600 works great for being just around 18" away from my tops and still allowing all corners of my 5x5 tent to get light. the bud production is close to being the same, but the resin outcome is well more noticeable then the hps.

I&i

Hey Sara, I've got a question. Everything was in my box, but i did not see any type of invoice or manual inside. Is this normal, or I am missing something?

If there is not any paperwork that is supposed to be in there, then how will I address any issues that might happen during my warranty period?

Thank you again!

this is from past experience, not speaking for topled.

but most warrantys dont want you to open their product up that in most cases voids the warranty.

with this being stated however, i was curious on if there is a blueprint of how to take it apart (with no parts flying out) and clean the inside. i would love to be able to clean my mars 2 after say 3 years and warranty has lapsed.

clean it from
flys, ladybugs, gnats, whatever
dust, hair, ect..

I&i

Edit : in a perfect world we sadly would still have dust.. ;)

I got mine from TopLed on ebay. That is the one I bought. See the 1 year warranty in this ad. This is the one I bought. I clicked on my ebay purchase history record. Same company and I contacted Sara for the info on the sale. Being a newbie I wanted the protection that ebay and paypal gave.

WJ

Their website: Led Grow Lights Still states a full 3 year warranty.

Where did you buy yours? And where do you see a change to 1 year warranty?

Where does it say its 1 year warranty? It still says that its 3 year.

I got mine from TopLed on ebay. That is the one I bought. See the 1 year warranty in this ad. This is the one I bought. I clicked on my ebay purchase history record. Same company and I contacted Sara for the info on the sale. Being a newbie I wanted the protection that ebay and paypal gave.

WJ

im extremly sorry to be the one that tells u this, but that is a fake. let me find saras most recent post

I&i

Edit : just looked at it a little more and it doesnt look like the fake one in the mars 2 picture but it doesnt show any characteristics of the mars 2 logo or fan setup.. hope you got a true topled light

1200wquality2-3.jpg

900wquality2-3.jpg

Sorry but your wrong. Mine is made by Top LED just like yours. You should look at the ad and check into the company. Sara helped me with my purchase. All of the ads they have on ebay now have MarsHydro as Sara said. You jumped to a conclusion and it was not correct. Sara sells these on ebay and on Amazon. Same company. Here is what came in my box. I only scanned what showed where it came from. TopLed Sara and her assistant Mandy. Sorry to tell you, but you were too fast to judge me and what I reported to Sara.

File.jpg

WJ

im extremly sorry to be the one that tells u this, but that is a fake. let me find saras most recent post

I&i

1200wquality2-3.jpg

im extremely sorry you are feeling this hostile for whatever reason but i can promise you i didnt jump to a conclusion, i mentioned i would look into it and i did, if you look within 2 min of me posting my post i had it edited stating that i didnt believe it to be a fake. so im sorry you are taking your anger out on others but there should be a better way to handle a person trying to help you.

sorry for any issues.

I&i

Edit : actually got a laugh out of me second time i read your post, where did i judge you? huh sorry you miss understood my text, must be a language barrier.

please order on our website, this is the best. thank you very much.
Hey Sara where can I purchase one of these lights? I tried to message you but not able to yet! :)

Back
Top Bottom