Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Dear All my friends, we have lights stock in Canada from today. and we are updating the price on our website now, some are lower, some up, but you do not need to pay duties any more.:)))) we have paid.:circle-of-love: mars II 1600w , we only have 10 lights stock there, so if you want to take some, please email me faster,t hen I can keep for you :)

I am also excited to waiting something new. but when will be released? I do not know.
Yea me too LOL It's really exciting to think they possibly might have something better than the Mars II :party:

Dear All my friends, we have lights stock in Canada from today. and we are updating the price on our website now, some are lower, some up, but you do not need to pay duties any more.:)))) we have paid.:circle-of-love: mars II 1600w , we only have 10 lights stock there, so if you want to take some, please email me faster,t hen I can keep for you :)

Canada eh, lol. Excellent news Sara!

thank you Yoyo420, if you can share your grow experience here and help new growers, we would be very happy. :circle-of-love:

Hi Sara,

I just took these for you :) I can't wait for Christmas!!

bUmDIeS.jpg

eztbE0I.jpg

fwOpvQi.jpg

I am.still having the same issue and the panel is nearly 30" from the plants...Any help appreciated as I am starting to doubt my panels now

I'd like to suggest that you create a support topic in the FAQ section so we can go over your grow and help you correct the problem.

Read this first: How to Ask for Grow Support
Then copy and paste the form, and fill in ALL information here: Frequently Asked Questions

Have you been adding CalMag? I have my TopLED Mars II 900 about 15" above and I have it that high to make sure of the area covered.
I start seedlings under a TopLED 48x3 reflector and they are super close to them. If my suggestion has been offered before, sorry. Good luck. These lights are great in my opinion.

WJ

I am.still having the same issue and the panel is nearly 30" from the plants...Any help appreciated as I am starting to doubt my panels now

They look beautiful Yoyo!! :bravo:

Thanks man. It means a lot. I use a 96x3w reflector. I have been pleasantly surprised by the light. I am considering a bigger one for a 4x4 tent, perhaps a 5w one though as I will be including veggies for the winter too :) Cucumbers and tomatoes go so well with weed, I am looking forward to see how it works out.

Back
Top Bottom