Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

haha, sorry, I asked my assistant to update order status now.:high-five:
omg sara you are playing with my emotions!! going to give me a heart attack. ;D

Well hopefully I get tracking info soon.

yeah!!! Blew me away too. I could swear she was just a youngster. Way to go Dennise!!! Oh, just looked at your profile. Your eight years younger than me. So that means you are a youngster, LOL.

holy redwoods! batman!! that's some nice work gfco

as for names of the new light how bout...Nova Ceres...or how bout
Yuyo Flora Feronia
lol just kidding i am sure you will find a great name

Evening All

So, my Fruity Chronic Juice is now at day 60 of flowering, and i'll be flushing for 7 days on roughly Day 63

They spent the last 2 weeks of Veg and the entire of flowering under Mars II LED and these babies came out pretty good.

IMG_111725.JPG
IMG_110129.JPG
IMG_110826.JPG

You're all welcome to check out my journal and see how much these weigh in at :peace:

There is a link to my current journal in my sig :Namaste:

Hello Dennise, yes, I plan to go to there myself:) hope to meet with you, once I book my ticket, I will let you know:))))
Morning Sara... Are you going to be at the show in California in Feb yourself?..... If so my grandson lives on that side of the USA and I might just plan a trip out to meet you if you are going to be there....then I can prove I am a real person...:yahoo:..:circle-of-love:

call the new lights Jupiter 2

Sara, my order status finally updated but I never got email with tracking number. ;D

our website will send you tracking number usually. could you check junk email?

:party::party::party::party::party::party::party: Halloween
Evening All

So, my Fruity Chronic Juice is now at day 60 of flowering, and i'll be flushing for 7 days on roughly Day 63

They spent the last 2 weeks of Veg and the entire of flowering under Mars II LED and these babies came out pretty good.

IMG_111725.JPG
IMG_110129.JPG
IMG_110826.JPG

You're all welcome to check out my journal and see how much these weigh in at :peace:

There is a link to my current journal in my sig :Namaste:

All the items can be shipped from US warehouse now, they are in our shipping system now, sorry for the delay all my friends, we will update tracking number for you next Monday. our 100pieces mars II 1600w, only left 22pieces now. if you need one, please order ASAP.

omg dennise is a grandma
It's my favorite thing I am..:yahoo:.... I have 2 boys in the Army and 1 grandson from my oldest and have a step daughter that also gave us a grandson so actually I am a Grandmother x 2.....:circle-of-love:
yeah!!! Blew me away too. I could swear she was just a youngster. Way to go Dennise!!! Oh, just looked at your profile. Your eight years younger than me. So that means you are a youngster, LOL.
I refuse to act my age and always have......:circle-of-love:
Hello Dennise, yes, I plan to go to there myself:) hope to meet with you, once I book my ticket, I will let you know:))))
That will be amazing Sara....:yahoo:....:circle-of-love:
I did not know she is Grandma too :)
:).....:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom