Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

yes, we use new tech and we also changed power supply, fans and others, so we need to test, especially the power supply. the main problem is the power supply now. 3% defective. we want to keep it lower.
What is different about this new light, does it have some new tech that needs to be tested or is it the same teck with just a few gadgets added on? Just wondering why it needs to be tested.

@SmokeSara
I got my light today but i have some issue. I write you an email with details. pls give me a reply asap. cheers

have you got my reply? I do not know who are you in email, sorry.

Hi Sara; Ok that means I'm at best on the back end for beta testing. I see it and understand, I definitely don't have the experience you need. But keep me in mind down the road please. Now are your testers the early xmas presents or are you still going to do that?:wood::xmas::;): Have a great day, Dan

Good Morning Sara..:passitleft:.. When are you going to start selling your tents? I need another one I am thinking... Putting the cart before the horse a bit but am wanting to do another whole grow room... No real hurry on it cause I still need to get another light for the room we built already but was wondering about the tent to add to the new grow room......:circle-of-love:

Actually, I konw @Hosebomber know grow and lights very well, so I want to send him one to check, I believe he can give me some great idea. but it seems he is busy these months, I talked with him last month,so I will talk with him in email again:)

I saw KJC help growers here everyday, so I think we'd better keep him on the first list, right?just want to be fair.

I believe we will have more lights send out before Xmas, I am just making a plan, who will be the first and who will be the second.

we will have CREE led grow light come out next Jan if everything goes well, so we will have lights send out to test. and we have another new light will release next year. we will send out. besides, we will go to South Carlifornia cannabis cup in Feb next year, we will send several lights out then. so we have a lot light will be given away, please do not worry. every growers has chance. if you do not have enough grow experience, you also have chance, but you only have one chance:):circle-of-love:

Good Morning Sara..:passitleft:.. When are you going to start selling your tents? I need another one I am thinking... Putting the cart before the horse a bit but am wanting to do another whole grow room... No real hurry on it cause I still need to get another light for the room we built already but was wondering about the tent to add to the new grow room......:circle-of-love:

grow tent is on the way to US now, so we can sell next month:)

yes, I said him, he helped a lot, also helped a lot new growers. so we would like to send him this time. then next time send to someone else:)
Oh and what you said about King :adore:... you are so correct. He is always there and willing to help anyone and is one of the best growers I have ever seen......:circle-of-love:

PeytonManning would be a good tester for you Sara. He is experienced with your LED lights.

WJ

thank you WJ, on my list, will send lights out step by step.

I'm so excited!! My light came today!! I had it delivered to my job (I work in a salon) instead of home because sometimes the ups guy just leaves packages on my front step. One of the hairdressers asked me what was in the box, and I replied, " Oh, just something for the house." *blank stare*

haha, just something for the house:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

DSC086453.JPG
DSC086461.JPG
/
DSC086163.JPG
DSC086245.JPG
46 days 12/12 under my TopLed 96x3w relector.... I love my TopLeds and I'm a real person...:yahoo:....:circle-of-love:

thank you very much real dennise:)))
DSC086453.JPG
DSC086461.JPG
/
DSC086163.JPG
DSC086245.JPG
46 days 12/12 under my TopLed 96x3w relector.... I love my TopLeds and I'm a real person...:yahoo:....:circle-of-love:

we have 150pieces in US stock, hope it can keep 15days. we are selling very fast.
:Namaste:
How about your USA stock on Mars II 1200w? I am thinking of ordering at least 2 or more...
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom