Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

We only have 5lights for the first time, I agreed to send light to another two growers who are not here. so we left three lights. I want to send to @ Co finest and other two I am thinking who will be the first time. becuase I believe our light need to do some change after the first test.

COfinest does some really amazing grows. I follow him on Youtube and cant wait to see what he does with the new light! :bravo:

yes, Co finest grow great and he always tell me the truth about our light, so I send to him and would like to get suggestions from him.

What is different about this new light, does it have some new tech that needs to be tested or is it the same teck with just a few gadgets added on? Just wondering why it needs to be tested.

hi all,

PICT19231.JPG

PICT1926.JPG

PICT19371.JPG

cross pckXsad, 6 days 12/12

PICT19321.JPG

scrog cross pckXg

bye :winkyface:

I'm so excited!! My light came today!! I had it delivered to my job (I work in a salon) instead of home because sometimes the ups guy just leaves packages on my front step. One of the hairdressers asked me what was in the box, and I replied, " Oh, just something for the house." *blank stare*

What is different about this new light, does it have some new tech that needs to be tested or is it the same teck with just a few gadgets added on? Just wondering why it needs to be tested.

I bring some good news. product will be ready to ship out at the beginning of next week. our new power supply need a bit change, so we are waiting for them.

As I said , we insist on our reflector lights but not double lens. we do some change on our reflector light. we use 3watt chip. led soldering method is different too. will show picture next week:)

our factory will make 5 lights out this weekend, I can ship out for your test, power supply and led and fans are new one, so we need some tester, if everything goes well, we will send some more out. I need to make a plan, who will be the first one to test our light. only 5light

hope this helps. and she mentioned a bit earlier then these posts that some new features wont be able to be copied by other competition for a good while.

I&i

I'm so excited!! My light came today!! I had it delivered to my job (I work in a salon) instead of home because sometimes the ups guy just leaves packages on my front step. One of the hairdressers asked me what was in the box, and I replied, " Oh, just something for the house." *blank stare*

Christmas gift for the wifey.. always a good back door ;)

I&i

wifey, hubby, significant other i guess i should have said. all the same ;)
When u want to keep a secret, nothing better of a excuse.

I&i

Hey Sara. My led is working awesomely. However, I killed my plants (newbie syndrome!) But im dropping a new seed in a few days, so hopefully I give my plant a chance you love your light too!

Not a candidate for using a new light... But, I would to test one of your tents :cheesygrinsmiley:

ok, I would like to send you a tent when the tent arrive at our warehouse. it will arrive at the end of this month I think, shipment was hold at our customs. but it has released. :)
Hey Sara. My led is working awesomely. However, I killed my plants (newbie syndrome!) But im dropping a new seed in a few days, so hopefully I give my plant a chance you love your light too!

Not a candidate for using a new light... But, I would to test one of your tents :cheesygrinsmiley:

I got a mars2 400 I'm running. Would like to how the tester for the new lights produce and dish out there opinions.

We need experience growers who has led grow light grow experience to test it, and tell us where we need to change:) we want to make great products to help growers grow better and easily.:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom