Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

How you doing Supergroomer....pretty girls......about your question.....i run a 400 adn 700mars.....we had this disscussion on a journal i follow, but anyway i try not to let them get any closer than about 12 inches....12 to 18 so i say your on target.....you can run them closer as stated above, but the only problem with that is you dont get the full spectrum evenly over your canopy....the leds need so much distance from the canopy so that the individual leds can blend the same spectrum over the canopy....the closer you get the more focused the individual leds will be on one spot of your canopy.....like above i have ran them close like that before with no bleaching or burned leaves but once it was explained to me about blending and so on i now keep a minimum of 12 inches:).....hope this helps:)

How you doing Supergroomer....pretty girls......about your question.....i run a 400 adn 700mars.....we had this disscussion on a journal i follow, but anyway i try not to let them get any closer than about 12 inches....12 to 18 so i say your on target.....you can run them closer as stated above, but the only problem with that is you dont get the full spectrum evenly over your canopy....the leds need so much distance from the canopy so that the individual leds can blend the same spectrum over the canopy....the closer you get the more focused the individual leds will be on one spot of your canopy.....like above i have ran them close like that before with no bleaching or burned leaves but once it was explained to me about blending and so on i now keep a minimum of 12 inches:).....hope this helps:)

Thanks. That is helpful. I want to get good coverage and give the buds a chance to get heavy!!!

Thanks

Supergroomer

How far should I have my 400s from my plants? I have read some posts that if you are too close your buds don't mature as well? What us the happy distance in Veg and Flower?

Here are a couple of pics in Veg and in Flower? Do they look the right distance?

Hard to see how far on the bottom pic. It is about 18" from the top of the plants.

I would not place the LED light panel closer then 12" inches above the canopy in order to allow the spectrum from the individual LED's to mix properly.

Recieved my led and diode yesterday, replaced them a little while ago. I did not get the white I needed, sent red instead which is better for flowering anyway I guess. Thank you Sara and especially Lucy who helped me a lot, Sara she deserves a raise. Here are a few pics.

002_1024x683_2.jpg

005_1024x683_1.jpg

006_1024x683_.jpg

007_1024x683_1.jpg

P1000098_1024x768_.jpg

008_1024x683_.jpg

thank you very much Robert.sorry it takes too long to repair your light. happy growing.
Recieved my led and diode yesterday, replaced them a little while ago. I did not get the white I needed, sent red instead which is better for flowering anyway I guess. Thank you Sara and especially Lucy who helped me a lot, Sara she deserves a raise. Here are a few pics.

002_1024x683_2.jpg

005_1024x683_1.jpg

006_1024x683_.jpg

007_1024x683_1.jpg

P1000098_1024x768_.jpg

008_1024x683_.jpg

they are at Customs now, but for the strike, we can not prick up, so we have no idea when we can get those product, customs clearence finished. hope we can get it before 15th.
So the 1600w is out of stock now? But there is more in containers? Are they waiting to be released from customs or something? So I probably won't beable to order one before dec 10th? Lots of questions lol sorry.. This is my Christmas present :)

It seems our Sun series solve this problem better:))) mix better.
I would not place the LED light panel closer then 12" inches above the canopy in order to allow the spectrum from the individual LED's to mix properly.

Is there some one saw we stated on topled website that you pay 200USD more you can get another light? one customer is complaining we are robbing him, he is from United States and choose European Frieght, so he paid 133USD more,so he said he should get two, but we only ship him one. he and his wife threaten me that they will report us next Monday and our company will shut down next Tuesday, Oh, what a terrible story? where our problem is? I stated many times we only give 5% discount on Blackfriday, and only mars II400w 700w 900w available, is there something wrong? I didnot change any information on our topled website.

Is there some one saw we stated on topled website that you pay 200USD more you can get another light? one customer is complaining we are robbing him, he is from United States and choose European Frieght, so he paid 133USD more,so he said he should get two, but we only ship him one. he and his wife threaten me that they will report us next Monday and our company will shut down next Tuesday, Oh, what a terrible story? where our problem is? I stated many times we only give 5% discount on Blackfriday, and only mars II400w 700w 900w available, is there something wrong? I didnot change any information on our topled website.

Some people are stupid, if they live in the US and used European freight then that's there fault.

I think so, but they threaten me. they said we stated on website that if they pay 200USD more they can get another light, but we did not state that, so I think maybe there has something wrong.I wanted to solve this problem in a friendly way, they do not want to solve problem and shut at me, I called them this morning to solve this problem.

I post here because I want to know if there is a mistake on our website, if someone else read the same state, please let me know, then I can solve the problem ASAP.:) thank you all my friends.
Some people are stupid, if they live in the US and used European freight then that's there fault.

Sara sounds like somebody looking for something for nothing... If they paid UK shipping and are trying to re-coop their monies that is not your bad.....:thedoubletake: Your site stated you would give an additional 5% discount for Black Friday and you also posted it here.... Have a nice day.... Don't worry... Be happy....:).....:circle-of-love:

I was going to pm you but not enough posts. I enjoy reading your posts king. Question... this is my first led grow and was wondering how much of a difference is it at 12 inches instead of closer (4.5 to 5 inches away). Are we talking a few grams or a HUGE difference. I have head room to raise if needed the plants only 23 inches. The buds look awesome but if can do better I'll raise it tomorrow. Lights off currently.

Hi Johnnie... I would not presume to speak for King :adore: but I am pretty sure he will tell ya that the problem you will have is getting the full spectrum of the light at a shorter distance than 12".... It won't necessarily burn your girl but she may not get part of the spectrum needed for optimal growth.... How much you would lose as far as yield would be pretty hard to guesstimate.....:circle-of-love:

Hi Johnnie... I would not presume to speak for King :adore: but I am pretty sure he will tell ya that the problem you will have is getting the full spectrum of the light at a shorter distance than 12".... It won't necessarily burn your girl but she may not get part of the spectrum needed for optimal growth.... How much you would lose as far as yield would be pretty hard to guesstimate.....:circle-of-love:

I appreciate the post and look forward to raising my light tomorrow. Now that I think about it this could be the cause of the gaps in the bigger tops. What do u think?

Ps my plant only stretched nine inches I'm assuming too close may have caused this as well.

As far as the stretch goes that could be because you are not used to growing with LED's.... I have never grown with anything else but from what I have read there is not as much stretch with LEDs as there is with other light types... Again I have only grown with LEDs and am only spitting out what I have read.......:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom