Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

We have mars II 700w in US stock, please do not worry. :circle-of-love:For the room hight, if your plants can be controled below two inches, It will be OK to use our light. :high-five:
Hello Sara,
Thank you for your quick reply. Can you tell me if the Mars II 700 are in stock in the USA and if your holiday is going to effect the order process. I am Thinking of going to 3x3x4 with one Mars II 700. My one concern is only 4 Feet head room. Do you think the 5 watt diodes will be ok.
Thanks again.

I received your email and order number speedracer1, will get back to you very soon. Please don't worry. :Namaste:
I already sent this info to you by email a few days ago. Do you want me to post the order number here too?

Please take care of it before your holiday. It has already been 9 days since I cancelled the order, no more delays!

We have our yo-yo on our home website: mars-hydro.com. But it might be out of stock for some warehouse. :Namaste:
I was hoping you would say that. Not sure why you don't send twice as many since your selling them like hot rice cakes. lol. I got a couple more before your two week bender.
question for you, I don't see your yo yo's any more on your page, am I missing them somehow?
We sent a 40' container to US warehouse this time, but it still might be not enough. Let's just hope for the best. :Namaste:
i know, I have 9 of them. I was questioning the amount they send to the warehouse. They should double it cause they sell so quickly.

Thanks mdelio, :thumb:
Dontinhale
I have a 192x3 and I had similar problems, what you need to do is raise the light to 36 inches and turn on both switches, bloom and grow, you will see growth very soon. After that you can adjust it to a closer distance to control growth upward.

Thanks Hiker for your ncie input. The problem can be caused for many reasons like you said. :circle-of-love:
Was there a problem that made you move the lights?
Where they growing fine before? If so, seems like the solution is obvious. I think they are too far away now, but I seem keep my lights closer than what the folks here are saying.

If the plants were not growing before you moved the light, then it's unrelated. (I still think you should lower it hehe)

Always know WHY you are doing something to your plants. Just because someone on a forum says something worked for them doesn't mean it will work for you. Know why they did it and why what they did had an affect.

Sorry I see this a lot. New growers see a technique in use and decide to try it even though there is nothing wrong with their grow. I'm not saying this is the case with you, but there ARE a lot of new growers on this thread, so I want to get this out there.

I am sure you are good looking too. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I'm not Sara (she is much better looking ahha), but I think that will be too strong. How do you plant to grow the plants? If we allow 12" for the pot, 24" for the plant, that leaves 12" for the light. That COULD be OK, but you're right at the limit.

The reflector series might be a better choice for a limited vertical space, but even those are pretty strong. My veg area is a limited vertical space. I bought some of the reflectors for mothers in that space and the lights were too strong, and/or my mothers were too tall, depending on your perspective. If you keep your plants short, think sea of green or scrog, you could be OK.
:thumb:

We will have a great holiday, thanks Hiker. :cheer: New years is all about family and friends reuinion. :circle-of-love: No special plan yet. :Namaste:
Have a fantastic vacation!

Have any fun plans?

Yes, the plants need to keep short, otherwise, the light will burn. :high-five:
True it might work for veg, but you will have problem in a 4 ft vertical when the stretch happens. :winkyface:
I think my reflector is going to work well for veg. My moms were just too tall in my short space. My veg plants are very very short.

:high-five:
I was thinking the same thing, but decided to wait for someone with a little more experience to chime in first. I have a 4' height in my Veg closet with a Mars 400. I am not sure I would be able to keep the light high enough in flower. With enough training, I am sure I could keep the plants short, but I am trying to veg my plants a little longer get them bigger then they stretch a bit. :lot-o-toke:
Hello k0cept :volcano-smiley::circle-of-love:
Listen to Hiker, or dig a hole in your floor.. The explosion is nuts.. I found out the hard way and was constantly running out of room..

Hiker has good solid advice.....

Dear TokeItUp77:circle-of-love: welcome to :420:. For your space, I would say you can gow with two 48x3w lights to get a more flexible and better coverage. :high-five:
hey everybody im new here but been growing for a long time outdoor and indoor but i have a question that I've looked everywhere for. but which would be better from mars hydro the 48x3w reflector or the 96x3w in a 2.2'x2'x5' grow box with 2 to 4 plants. which would be better? whats the yield be like using LST, SCROG, and picking leafs with these lights? if anybody can help me out that be great :) im growing in organic homemade worm casting soil. i just need a good light to yeild 6 oz or less.

Thanks JohnnieJC3. :thanks:
I would shoot for a quarter pounder and anything above is a blessing/bonus in that area. I have similar area and had a random small plant that only stretched eight inches to a total of a 23 inch plant, grew all wild with no uniform buds at all and hit 58 grams. There are so many variables why my yield was low, (had three plants ended with one, hit flower at 15 inches thinking double size, didn't happen). In conclusion, and point being so much room for improvement with the mars 400(high yield strain this round hoping an oz per sq foot minimum this time). The mars II puts off heat, managable with good flow. If your area is on the warm side, I hear reflector series runs cooler.

Hello all my friends,

Nowadays we received a lot complaints from our customers that they bought lights that are similar to ours and caused a lot problem by the copied ones. We have made some reference pictures of comparison as below, please check every detail imformation on the lights before you order them: the dimmension, the weight, the fans, etc.
easy-900w.jpg

easy-1200w.jpg

The copied lights are selling on "aution" at a relatively lower price, but based on their quality, the price is not favorable at all. We do not want any of you my friends being cheated by the copied lights and waste your moeny on it. If you cannot make sure if it is our light, please order from our home website: Mars Hydro LED - the Best Solutions for Horticulture and Indoor Plants.

Happy growing!

Sara

Hello LED420, the mars II 900w will cover your space well. :circle-of-love: Grow happy! :cheer:
Today ive ordered a Mars 2, hope to cover my space (3.5x3.5) with your 900er
Thank you!

Hello all my friends, we are packing for our holiday now, really excited. :cheesygrinsmiley: Will keep an eye on the forum, but if you have something urgent, please try to send email to me. I will get back to you ASAP. :high-five:

I'm not Sara (she is much better looking ahha), but I think that will be too strong. How do you plant to grow the plants? If we allow 12" for the pot, 24" for the plant, that leaves 12" for the light. That COULD be OK, but you're right at the limit.

The reflector series might be a better choice for a limited vertical space, but even those are pretty strong. My veg area is a limited vertical space. I bought some of the reflectors for mothers in that space and the lights were too strong, and/or my mothers were too tall, depending on your perspective. If you keep your plants short, think sea of green or scrog, you could be OK.

Thanks for the input Hiker. I am going to have a scrog set up for sure. I Figure 12" pots, Screen 10" above that leaves about 26" to play with. I was also thinking reflector may be better but Sara says Mars II will be fine. Still trying to make up my mind. Any input is always
appreciated. Thanks again.
Peace.

Hello all my friends, we are packing for our holiday now, really excited. :cheesygrinsmiley: Will keep an eye on the forum, but if you have something urgent, please try to send email to me. I will get back to you ASAP. :high-five:

Have fun and enjoy your time off. You deserve it! Thanks for all you do to help your customers.

BTW, I really like that graphic you posted to show the fake lights. :thumb:

Hey everyone!

I've been seeing a few topics pop up where people blame their LED panel for problems their plant has, and I just wanted to show you all that it is absolutely 100% not the light causing problems.

I started a plant under my Mars Hydro Old Model 100x3. A short time later, the plant started having problems, so I planted a second strain. While I was trying to figure out the plants problems, the first plant ended up dying. I tried adjusting the light, even moving as high as 36"/90cm height.. nothing would work. Then my second plant started showing the same problems...

It turns out, I had a bad PH meter that was causing me to lower my PH too much, which caused tons of problems, lockout, deficiencies, and a huge headache.

This is my Strawberry Blue that I'm growing now. I have had it under the Mars Hydro panel since it was a seedling, and all while it was sick.

This is when my Strawberry Blue was sick..

IMG_20150122_074929_555.jpg

I kept her under the LED panel from Mars Hydro, and this is how she's doing today (3 weeks later):

IMG_20150213_122330_520.jpg

When someone says it's not the light causing the problem, they're right. My light hasn't changed. I went through every aspect of my grow to find the problem, and now I have a happy plant.

Back
Top Bottom