Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Hope all is well for everyone. I'm at week seven and looking magnificent. Have a great week all.
P10501731.JPG

Hello all, first post here after floating around the community for a couple of months gathering information (Thanks everyone). I'm looking to go with the 3x144 Reflector series light from Marshydro, in a 2x4 tent. Any thoughts if this would be a solid first setup or not would be appreciated. :thanks:

I have 3 Mars II (2 400's and 1 900) Love them all. I don't think you will go wrong with any of them!! :peace:

3 144x3w might be too tight in your space... I have 3 96x3w in a 2'x4' and it is tight. If u fit em show some pics lol. I say 3 96x3w should be a good fit. That's about 525w for 8ft sq

The Mars II 900 has been hanging for 4 weeks now .. harvested a Candy Cane auto several weeks later which turned out awesome, dense and stony. Just harvested a Choc Thai Afgan and it's the stinkiest, stickiest buds yet .. have another hybrid and several autos that will be done in a few weeks. Everything has taken off amazingly since transitioning over to the 'Mars'. Next up is 2 White Widows and 2 White Cookies, started under (cheap Chinese) 100W, that will finish veg under the 'Mars' and then on to flower. Pics coming soon.

Just installed a Titon 4 for the exhaust fan and another quality, effective product. I don't have to be here anymore when the lights go on or off. Titon takes care of it. Very nice product. It controls the fan speed on a sliding scale so as to keep a stable temperature.

Two of the best upgrades I've done and I see replacing the (cheap) Chinese fixture with a 'Mars' for the veg box, in the future. I'm sure the spectrum coverage will be better. Another beneficial upgrade.

Thanks to 420mag.com and all the people involved with this thread and SmokeSara from Mars.

Hello Olmoscheeks,:circle-of-love: you will get great results with the 144x3w light in your 2x4 tent. :high-five:
Hello all, first post here after floating around the community for a couple of months gathering information (Thanks everyone). I'm looking to go with the 3x144 Reflector series light from Marshydro, in a 2x4 tent. Any thoughts if this would be a solid first setup or not would be appreciated. :thanks:

Dear bendermedical, I am sorry but we do not have stock right now, almost all the mars II series run out for some time. :Namaste: However, our new container will arrive soon, first UK then DE, I will keep all of you updated when our stock is full again. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Hello Sara,do you hae again stock for 400w mars hydro II in warehouse european (uk,espana or germany)?
Thank's for your answer

Thanks Dennise, and good day! :circle-of-love:
I think you will be golden with your choice... My very first light was a 96x3w reflector and they are still one of my favorite lights... They produce well and have very little heat to deal with... I have since received more than 10 of the lights and I love my Top Leds... Mars-Hydros and I'm a real person...:yahoo:.....:circle-of-love:

Hey JohnnieJC3, you always come with your sexy lady, making us jealous. :cheesygrinsmiley: :passitleft:
Hope all is well for everyone. I'm at week seven and looking magnificent. Have a great week all.
P10501731.JPG

Thanks supergroomer. :thumb:
Don't get the Super small ones. They don't hold quite tight enough. I got the multi size pack (it was the best deal). :peace:

:cheesygrinsmiley: :passitleft:
I have 3 Mars II (2 400's and 1 900) Love them all. I don't think you will go wrong with any of them!! :peace:
Hmm, I was thinking he meant one 144x3w light, if there are three, it indeed will be tight and a little over power. Haha... :volcano-smiley:
3 144x3w might be too tight in your space... I have 3 96x3w in a 2'x4' and it is tight. If u fit em show some pics lol. I say 3 96x3w should be a good fit. That's about 525w for 8ft sq

Congrats on the harvest oldgro :cheer: Cannot wait to see the pics. :cheesygrinsmiley:
The Mars II 900 has been hanging for 4 weeks now .. harvested a Candy Cane auto several weeks later which turned out awesome, dense and stony. Just harvested a Choc Thai Afgan and it's the stinkiest, stickiest buds yet .. have another hybrid and several autos that will be done in a few weeks. Everything has taken off amazingly since transitioning over to the 'Mars'. Next up is 2 White Widows and 2 White Cookies, started under (cheap Chinese) 100W, that will finish veg under the 'Mars' and then on to flower. Pics coming soon.

Just installed a Titon 4 for the exhaust fan and another quality, effective product. I don't have to be here anymore when the lights go on or off. Titon takes care of it. Very nice product. It controls the fan speed on a sliding scale so as to keep a stable temperature.

Two of the best upgrades I've done and I see replacing the (cheap) Chinese fixture with a 'Mars' for the veg box, in the future. I'm sure the spectrum coverage will be better. Another beneficial upgrade.

Thanks to 420mag.com and all the people involved with this thread and SmokeSara from Mars.

Yummy, yummy. :drool:
Getting very frosty in the closet! These things look like they are full of milk :rofl:

Berry Bomb Auto under Mars II 400 watts.

100_20383.JPG

Awesome oldgro, Let's see after they dry out, how many grams left. :cheesygrinsmiley: :thumb:
Sara, here's a couple of nuggets from the Candy Cane from under Mars II .. these buds are dense

IMG_40408.JPG
IMG_40426.JPG

Getting very frosty in the closet! These things look like they are full of milk :rofl:

Berry Bomb Auto under Mars II 400 watts.

100_20383.JPG
Man that's looking awesome. A friend of the family(like my uncle) gave me some berry bomb(non auto) from Oregon. It tastes like a sweet pinesol, he has a three year backlog. That's right three year cure and finer than ever.

The funny thing is I picked up a berry bomb auto and two thc bomb autos(before getting berry bomb)for the upcoming outdoor season. It's nice to see how big the berry bomb auto gets. SUPER excited for this season. You are going to be a happy camper no doubt. Very blissful, euphoric meds, excellent.

Hi, new here. Going to get started pretty soon :) very excited.

I'll be growing in a 2'x4' tent, and probably using Mars lights.

So my options seem to be:

1) Mars2 400 (2 of these) ($380)
2) Reflector 144x3 ($250)
3) Sun Series 200x3 ($360)

First grow, so the reflector price is calling to me.

looking for opinions: Thoughts?

THANKS ^^

Back
Top Bottom