Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Hi, new here. Going to get started pretty soon :) very excited.

I'll be growing in a 2'x4' tent, and probably using Mars lights.

So my options seem to be:

1) Mars2 400 (2 of these) ($380)
2) Reflector 144x3 ($250)
3) Sun Series 200x3 ($360)

First grow, so the reflector price is calling to me.

looking for opinions: Thoughts?

THANKS ^^

I just started my grow with a mars II 400w and my plants are loving it what ever you pick I think you will like it if you are on a budget I would go for the reflector but I went with the mars II for better penetration with the 5 watt diodes good luck

First post hype!! Awesome lights i must say just started from clone vegged under the mars II 1600w Veg was awesome i wish i had some pics of before stretch but i got some now like 8 days after the flower
MG_2393.JPG
MG_2394.JPG
MG_2395.JPG
MG_2396.JPG
MG_24021.JPG
MG_24031.JPG
MG_24071.JPG
MG_2404.JPG
MG_2406.JPG
MG_2409.JPG
MG_2410.JPG
MG_2411.JPG

hopefully the pics come thru ill keep updating every week or so trying to pull a lb off the light i have a FsF blackstar 290w panel in the front under the little guys i just put in from veg.using AN veg/bloom with bud candy bud ignitor b52 voodoo juice big bud overdrive and finalphase.feedings are once a week at 800-1200 ppm. peace and go get ur grow on

:circle-of-love: Hey Johnnie, you have a quite a story with the "Berry bomb" it seems.:cheesygrinsmiley:
Man that's looking awesome. A friend of the family(like my uncle) gave me some berry bomb(non auto) from Oregon. It tastes like a sweet pinesol, he has a three year backlog. That's right three year cure and finer than ever.

The funny thing is I picked up a berry bomb auto and two thc bomb autos(before getting berry bomb)for the upcoming outdoor season. It's nice to see how big the berry bomb auto gets. SUPER excited for this season. You are going to be a happy camper no doubt. Very blissful, euphoric meds, excellent.

Hello Elfzorz, welcome to Mars hydro family :welcome: For your space, I would suggest you use the reflector 144x3w. :high-five: If you can wait some time, why not take our Cree LED into consideration, the coverage of the light is 4x2 and has much brighter lights than ever. :cheesygrinsmiley: Coming out soon... :Namaste:
Hi, new here. Going to get started pretty soon :) very excited.

I'll be growing in a 2'x4' tent, and probably using Mars lights.

So my options seem to be:

1) Mars2 400 (2 of these) ($380)
2) Reflector 144x3 ($250)
3) Sun Series 200x3 ($360)

First grow, so the reflector price is calling to me.

looking for opinions: Thoughts?

THANKS ^^

Thank you db003 :thanks:
I just started my grow with a mars II 400w and my plants are loving it what ever you pick I think you will like it if you are on a budget I would go for the reflector but I went with the mars II for better penetration with the 5 watt diodes good luck
Happy growing always. :cheer:

Wow Fedarin, your set up and plants looks amazing. :thumb:
First post hype!! Awesome lights i must say just started from clone vegged under the mars II 1600w Veg was awesome i wish i had some pics of before stretch but i got some now like 8 days after the flower
MG_2393.JPG
MG_2394.JPG
MG_2395.JPG
MG_2396.JPG
MG_24021.JPG
MG_24031.JPG
MG_24071.JPG
MG_2404.JPG
MG_2406.JPG
MG_2409.JPG
MG_2410.JPG
MG_2411.JPG

hopefully the pics come thru ill keep updating every week or so trying to pull a lb off the light i have a FsF blackstar 290w panel in the front under the little guys i just put in from veg.using AN veg/bloom with bud candy bud ignitor b52 voodoo juice big bud overdrive and finalphase.feedings are once a week at 800-1200 ppm. peace and go get ur grow on
Good evening CO Finest. :circle-of-love:
Your girls look outstanding Fedarin. :passitleft:

Thanks for the kind words u guys ill try to get most pics of the plants when i take them out since u get a better photo.im veggin under a 8 bulb t5 atm and i can say that is so slow compared to the mars1600W panel so im thinking of grabbin a 400w full veg for my tent.would u guys be able to make a veg only panel for someone requesting it?i seen something about it on the site but not sure.

Good news everyone. :circle-of-love: Our container has arrived our Canada warehouse now, so full stock again! :cheer: Anyone from Canada, please feel free to order now. No EXTRA shipping fees and no EXTRA duties. :Namaste:

Dear Fedarin, you can order the veg spectrum light from us, send email to me mention your name on 420, then I know who you are. :high-five:
Please note the light will be costomized in China our factory and it will take one week to make and test before it can be shipped out. Also, the light will be more expensive than our standard ones. :circle-of-love:
Thanks for the kind words u guys ill try to get most pics of the plants when i take them out since u get a better photo.im veggin under a 8 bulb t5 atm and i can say that is so slow compared to the mars1600W panel so im thinking of grabbin a 400w full veg for my tent.would u guys be able to make a veg only panel for someone requesting it?i seen something about it on the site but not sure.

Dear Fedarin, you can order the veg spectrum light from us, send email to me mention your name on 420, then I know who you are. :high-five:
Please note the light will be costomized in China our factory and it will take one week to make and test before it can be shipped out. Also, the light will be more expensive than our standard ones. :circle-of-love:

ok cool sounds good man that was fast reply :) i will hit u guys up after this harvest for sure ima need a veg panel and 1 more 1600 and i may also see if u guys will do a more bloom mode only panel for the 1600 so it should be fun next time around! much love and grow on

one more thing is this the right place i should be posting my plants? i was thinking of keep postin here to show how they are doing but i can make a journal if needed.

Thanks for your fast respond as well Fedarin. :cheesygrinsmiley: Hope you have a great harvest soon, if you not mind, you can share some pictures here too. haha :thumb:
ok cool sounds good man that was fast reply :) i will hit u guys up after this harvest for sure ima need a veg panel and 1 more 1600 and i may also see if u guys will do a more bloom mode only panel for the 1600 so it should be fun next time around! much love and grow on

I am always welcome you post pictures here, sharing your great growing process and result. If you need any help, you post here too. I and other nice growers will help you in time.:circle-of-love: If you want to make a journal, you can start one in the grow journal section, , I will surely be there. :cheesygrinsmiley:
one more thing is this the right place i should be posting my plants? i was thinking of keep postin here to show how they are doing but i can make a journal if needed.

Below is the new stock for Canada warehouse: :passitleft:
Old Series:
60x3w UFO led:50
100x3w led;160
200x3w led: 20
Reflector series:
48x3w led:60
96x3w led:40
144x3w led:40
192x3w led:40
Mars II series:
400w led:40