Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

the dark LEDs are most likely infra red LEDs, the same frequency as your remote controls.

That's exactly what it is. I already went through my freak-attack 2 weeks ago when I noticed the same thing.

no_dead_diodes.jpg

The power has been going on and off lately due to storms. I had to unplug my hps lights. This is another good reason to have led lights. Thank you once again Sara!

Received my light today.A day early.Excellent tracking also.Thank's Sara.

Ha that's funny, my tracking number does not exist :( not concerned though Sara, not yet anyway!

Sara I need a LED panel as inexpensive as possible for a closet grow. I want both veg and bloom stage just don't have very much money. You can check out my journal and see I am growing in my bedroom closet with individual LED light bulbs and they are working well so far but it is very hard to control height and angle literally on a daily basis. I am disabled and on a fixed income so I can't be very flexible but really want an organized panel and think LED's are definitely the way to go. If you are still doing discounts for this site or what ever please let me know. :thanks:

could you email me Grizzwald? then I can check where is the problem for you . thank u .
Ha that's funny, my tracking number does not exist :( not concerned though Sara, not yet anyway!

Sara, all good, I found it. Think I was to quick to check, before they could enter the code. :) always had faith in you Sara, lol peace

Hi Sara. After much research this past month I have finally come down to a few questions before ordering. On your spectrums, do you have the 900w mars 2 model that switch between both Jon's and vegging stage? Also how are your orders to the states coming along?

Anyone who got a 1200 recently, how many blue lights are there in your array? It appears i have two different kind of 1200s here. Some have 34 blue lights and some have 52 blue lights, but they were all supposed to be the standard spectrum.

I spoke with someone else who has 34 blue lights but he got his from the domestic supply like mine that have the 34 blue lights. The 1200s from china have 52 blue lights.

Anyone have any insight on this?

EDIT: For clarification, half my 1200s came from the domestic warehouse and half came from China. The half domestically have 34 blue diodes and the half from China have 52 blue diodes. Each have an equal amount of white and IR diodes.

Hi Sara. I think I have decided on the 48 x 3W reflector LED and was told it was $126 including shipping but when I went to the link it says it will charge $25 for shipping. I will order the unit now if it is the $126 price total. Please let me know when you have a minute. Know you are hit with a lot of questions here so I will patiently await your reply.....:thanks:

I was told by Sara if do not see free shipping to US,then they are out of stock in US,and would have to be shipped from china.That's why they charge you,but I'm sure she will help you out with that.May also take longer.
I sent her a message and guess I will just wait for her reply. It really doesn't matter if it takes a little longer I guess. Did you notice the post where someone said the diode count was different with panels from USA than from China. Any words of wisdom?? :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom