Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Sara, wow, how did you do that? My lights arrived five days after ordering, two of those days were a Saturday and Sunday, so three working days. I live in the middle of somewhere. Nobodies heard of and no-where.Thank you. Everybody say how well built and strong they are, but not until you hold it do you understand. I went through Jenifer and was very impressed with her patience and commitment to get my needs meet. So Thankyou to both, will be doing business again, already to purchase the flower spectrum once you have them stocked in Australia.

you can order our standard lights. and we will use FEDEX to ship for you. ship from China. any more questions, please email me. thank you very much.
Hi Sara. After much research this past month I have finally come down to a few questions before ordering. On your spectrums, do you have the 900w mars 2 model that switch between both Jon's and vegging stage? Also how are your orders to the states coming along?

I will go to factory tomorrow and check for you. ah, hope I am at your home, then I can check it. actually different spectrum has different color, I mean their chip. the best way is to count them after turn off. :)
Anyone who got a 1200 recently, how many blue lights are there in your array? It appears i have two different kind of 1200s here. Some have 34 blue lights and some have 52 blue lights, but they were all supposed to be the standard spectrum.

I spoke with someone else who has 34 blue lights but he got his from the domestic supply like mine that have the 34 blue lights. The 1200s from china have 52 blue lights.

Anyone have any insight on this?

EDIT: For clarification, half my 1200s came from the domestic warehouse and half came from China. The half domestically have 34 blue diodes and the half from China have 52 blue diodes. Each have an equal amount of white and IR diodes.

PM replied.
Hi Sara. I think I have decided on the 48 x 3W reflector LED and was told it was $126 including shipping but when I went to the link it says it will charge $25 for shipping. I will order the unit now if it is the $126 price total. Please let me know when you have a minute. Know you are hit with a lot of questions here so I will patiently await your reply.....:thanks:

thank you Jimmy, yes, we are out of stock in US, so we ship from China now and charge some shipping cost.
I was told by Sara if do not see free shipping to US,then they are out of stock in US,and would have to be shipped from china.That's why they charge you,but I'm sure she will help you out with that.May also take longer.

thank you very much Grizzwald. I am very happy to get your nice words. yeah, AU post is fast to your place. we have lights stock in AU, so it is very fast. we do not have too many customers from your country, so I am not sure when the next shippment been shipped out. and I think we will not ship flower spectrum to there for there are very less customers want it. we can only stock lights most customers want. :)
Sara, wow, how did you do that? My lights arrived five days after ordering, two of those days were a Saturday and Sunday, so three working days. I live in the middle of somewhere. Nobodies heard of and no-where.Thank you. Everybody say how well built and strong they are, but not until you hold it do you understand. I went through Jenifer and was very impressed with her patience and commitment to get my needs meet. So Thankyou to both, will be doing business again, already to purchase the flower spectrum once you have them stocked in Australia.

we do not have too many customers from your country, so I am not sure when the next shippment been shipped out. and I think we will not ship flower spectrum to there for there are very less customers want it. we can only stock lights most customers want. :)[/QUOTE]

Sara, I will try my best to change that and get more Aussies on board!! No hurry for light but if you wanted to throw a couple of flower 900w next shipment they are already sold. Once again thank you. Peace

Are these lights full spectrum or will I need to buy two?

Their standard configuration covers both the veg and flower spectrums real well.

Full-spectrum is a bit of a misnomer. But if you want something like that, try HPS. LOL

LED are more adjusted to the actual spectrums the plants need and use. HPS is more like using force to blast all kinds of light, even spectrums the plants don't use all that much.

Don't buy into the hype. :byebye:

The thing about Sara and TopLED is they are really credible with fantastic customer service. Their lights are very good and the price is unbeatable. You can usually by about two of their lights for the price of one of a competitor name brand.

You will not go wrong with a light from TopLED, that's for sure.

Thanks my friend!

So for my space ( 1 x 1 with 2.5m height )growing 2-3 plants would you get just one high powered topled or 2 say 400w ?

I assume you mean 1 m x 1 m - if so, you will really only need one light.

You can get their Mars ll 1200 (240 x 5W) and it will cover the space perfectly.

For the price of one of the other lights you were writing about, you could almost buy two of these I believe. And in your space, you would not need two. One is plenty.

So for my space ( 1 x 1 with 2.5m height )growing 2-3 plants would you get just one high powered topled or 2 say 400w ?

I see some people supplementing the LED lights with UV-B bulbs. Ive no experience with this myself but have read some people reporting it really helps.

Hi, I'm growing in a 120 x 120 x 200 cm (length x width x height) sized tent. How strong LED light can I use without burning the plants? Also, how strong ventilation will I need?

Thank you!

Here is some OGiesel I have going currently under a Mars II 80x5w, this directly replaced my 400w HPS and I have to say the plants are much more frosty, and the lower buds are much fuller than the HPS. Definitely happy I purchased this light.

Here is my OGiesel.
DSC079032.JPG
DSC07904.JPG
DSC079292.JPG

Hi can Jon705 or anybody else no how the led lights he got from Sara are doing I already have a mars 400 from Sara but want a bigger one and Jon 705 spec on his led sounds good but just want a bit more info..many thanks all:thumb:

Hi can Jon705 or anybody else no how the led lights he got from Sara are doing I already have a mars 400 from Sara but want a bigger one and Jon 705 spec on his led sounds good but just want a bit more info..many thanks all:thumb:

Hey pro there's a thread on gc complete led setup, a guy there has this spectrum. He's convinced, he's also got a thread going. Peace man

Back
Top Bottom