Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

I've got the mars400 in a 4x4 ( veg)but just ordered the mars 900 with the area51 spec,I wanted something bigger to maximise space/yeald the
deal wasn't bad with Sara either!

On the frontier with led

I contacted Sara via email to get info on pricing and spectrum. I was hoping for specific spectrum info, but she just gave me simple answers, like 'blue and white' or 'red, white and infrared'

The UFO LED that I bought gave me actual specific spectrum details, down to the number of colored LEDs on the panel. For example:

3 Orange 610NM
33 Red 630 NM
4 Red 660 NM
5 Blue 460 NM
4 Blue 430 NM
6 White 14000
3 White 2800K
1 UV 410
1 IR 730

I would love to get these type of details on the Mars II models, including the Veg and Flower spectrum models.

Also, on a side note, I found it interesting that if you buy two 400s, you get a discount, if you buy two 900s, you get a discount, but if you buy 1 of each, no discount!

I'm still awaiting my reply but I do really like the look of these lights and plan on getting the 900w for my 1x1
Being able to use these lights for veg and flowering is a big deal for me

Hey all, building grow room, need little help. I've got a 400 & 700 for flower room. Things have just changed around home now I've had to find another space than my original. So there's two options, I can turn a cupboard that's 2.75x 5 or I got spot 4x4 but don't know if the lights would flower this area. 400 for a 2.5x2.5 700 does 3x3 so if I put them into 4x4 do I get light coverage? Family!?!
9 foot ceiling hight both

Cannabismeds. I'm shure if you look back on this thread the info is there if I remember correctly:blunt:

Perhaps, but it should be available if a potential customer asks for it, right? It's not on their site either.

85 pages takes a while to weed through, especially if you're short on time and looking for a specific piece of info.

Hey all, building grow room, need little help. I've got a 400 & 700 for flower room. Things have just changed around home now I've had to find another space than my original. So there's two options, I can turn a cupboard that's 2.75x 5 or I got spot 4x4 but don't know if the lights would flower this area. 400 for a 2.5x2.5 700 does 3x3 so if I put them into 4x4 do I get light coverage? Family!?!
9 foot ceiling hight both

I suppose you're close in the 4' x 4'. There would be some overlap, which isn't bad, but there might also be some deadzones in a couple of corners. You might be able to supplement those corners with something though.

very nice picture, thank you tavosvo.
This is under a marsII 240x5w

image5935.jpg

I am quite pleased with my purchase

please email me, I will give you the information you want. thank you .
This manufacturer has a UV B switch for the end of flowering: California Lightworks Products : SolarStorm

I have no idea what results it provides. Can you tell me the actual average power draw of your biggest unit and any PAR readings or spectrum charts you might have?

thank you Pro green.
I've got the mars400 in a 4x4 ( veg)but just ordered the mars 900 with the area51 spec,I wanted something bigger to maximise space/yeald the
deal wasn't bad with Sara either!

On the frontier with led

Every friends know we spend a lot on finding the right spectrums, so we will not tell others how many each led we are using. that is our company policy, I have to keep it.sorry.
I contacted Sara via email to get info on pricing and spectrum. I was hoping for specific spectrum info, but she just gave me simple answers, like 'blue and white' or 'red, white and infrared'

The UFO LED that I bought gave me actual specific spectrum details, down to the number of colored LEDs on the panel. For example:

3 Orange 610NM
33 Red 630 NM
4 Red 660 NM
5 Blue 460 NM
4 Blue 430 NM
6 White 14000
3 White 2800K
1 UV 410
1 IR 730

I would love to get these type of details on the Mars II models, including the Veg and Flower spectrum models.

Also, on a side note, I found it interesting that if you buy two 400s, you get a discount, if you buy two 900s, you get a discount, but if you buy 1 of each, no discount!

Every friends know we spend a lot on finding the right spectrums, so we will not tell others how many each led we are using. that is our company policy, I have to keep it.sorry.

If any competitor wanted to copy, then all they have to do is buy one take it apart and look at part numbers. Heck probably not even have to do that, just look at pictures people post. An educated eye can tell what spectrums they are, heck I do not even work with LED diodes and I can basically tell by looking at them.

I think it is not that easy, actually I can tell what spectrum they are when the light turn off. when they turn on, it is really very hard to tell which spectrum is , becuase the color will affect by other colors. there do not have part number on led :)
If any competitor wanted to copy, then all they have to do is buy one take it apart and look at part numbers. Heck probably not even have to do that, just look at pictures people post. An educated eye can tell what spectrums they are, heck I do not even work with LED diodes and I can basically tell by looking at them.

Can you at least tell use how many 'bands' are in the Mars II standard, flower and veg models?

For example, is the standard model 10 or 11 bands?

This kind of information is important for consumers when deciding which product to purchase.

Thank you.

I am vegging and flowering in the same 2.5'dx 3.5'wx 72"h cabinet under a standard "factory" spectrum Mars II 700...couldn't be happier. At least I don't think I could be.

Back
Top Bottom