Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Hello,

(sorry for my english i'm french)

I want a led panel for grow in an area of ​​100cmx100cm (4'x4 ')
For veg and flow but with a flowering spectrum optimized for better performance.
What do you advise me ?

sorry Dennise, I do not have news untill today, I am not sure when I can get, but as soon as I get, I will tell you .
:ciao: Hi Sara Still patiently waiting :nomo:

As to the band, our EB store say it is 9band or 10band. I do not like it. becuase most seller say 10band when their competitor say 9band. then others 13band. then 16band, actually, it is the same, but they just want to be higher than their competitor, so please do not use this to judge led grow light. our lights are working well on plants,I think that is what you want . :)
Can you at least tell use how many 'bands' are in the Mars II standard, flower and veg models?

For example, is the standard model 10 or 11 bands?

This kind of information is important for consumers when deciding which product to purchase.

Thank you.

Customize light:

We do not accept customzie lights December 2013 and Jan,2014, becuase our Chinese new years is coming at the end of Jan, and we will have half month holiday, it will affect factory work about one month. so we are trying our best to make enough stock lights now. then we have lights to sell during our factory do not work( Chinese new year), our factory is really very busy now, so they do not have time to make customize light because it has many work to do to make a customzie light. the lights we can supply are the lights we are selling on our website.Main are standard lights.

If you want Jon705's spectrum, you'd better order within this month, because these lights we do not have stock also, all of them need to ship from China. we can not arrange shipment from China during our Chinese new year holiday. All our orders will be shiped from our warehouse then. Although we can ship from China, it will be delay for Express company also has one week holiday.

Besides, Xmas is coming, I believe all of friends will have holiday also, so the EXPRESS COMPANY in your country will have holiday also. if you want a led grow light as your Xmas gift, you'd better order in advance. before 17th,December, this way will be better. or maybe you can only get them 2014:)

Thank you all, I am really very happy to know all of you here this year. this is my biggest success year:)

yes, if you take a flower light, it is mixed with red, white and infra.:)
Ok thank you.

And the option veg / flo on the site, if i took the flo spectrum, all the spectrum is red / white / infra ?

flower spectrum white is 6500~7500K. vege light white is 2500~3500K and 6500~7500K.
Ok great, I'll probably take two, one for veg and one for flo :) Do you have the characteristic spectrum flo ?
And the white is on 2700K ? 3000K ? 3750K ?

Just ordered mine with the standard spectrum and can't wait

Back
Top Bottom