Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

The technology is improving and the design is better so the product will not be out of date.
We are also improving our lights from 3w to 5w and cree leds. As for designs, different growers have different preferences. MarsII 700w with IR is definitely better. :circle-of-love:
Why do they change the design so much all these people growing 3watt led this 5 watt led that, some with ir some some dont ... Some have reflectors some dont So tell me whats better 700 watt mars 2 with IR or 700 watt without IR

Root, thanks, we are building up our Mars-Hydro brand. We don't want to let our customers down. Right now the old model's quality is indeed not so good. :Namaste:
Thank you sara i just got your message and i
Alls i know is i wanted a mars light from there proven performance again i was on a search for that classic light but im sure with the mars brand any one of there lights gets the job done

Okay once again i thank you and think my 2 300 watt light will perform like a 400 watt hps , whats your thoughts about 2 plants in 600 watt mars light or a one plant scrog

Hi The Munchies, I believe you have got the refund, right? I called paypal again this morning, and refunded you . Any other questions, please let me know, I am here to help you. Please accept my sincerely apologise, Sorry for the problem we bring to you .
Sara,

Can you please E-mail me I sent you an email, I'm still having issues with this refund. PM me if you need my email please.

SmokeSara,

Got your 2pcs "old model" 60x5W lights to Spain today, thank you! (DHL was delayed in Madrid, but fast shipping)

Question:
LG-G03A60LED, do these lights have 740nm (IR) LEDs also?
Some description says they have 740,690,660,630,610,470,410,440,410nm but other description doesn't say it has IR? Just want to know.

Thank you,

Greetings to 深圳 !

Thank You, Flexy. :circle-of-love: Have a great grow with 60x5w:cheer:

60x5w doesn't have 740nm(IR) Leds. The spectrum of old mode is 430~440nm, 450~475nm, 620~630nm, 650~670nm, White. MarsII and Relector Series has IR leds. :Namaste:

Welcome to 深圳!:cheesygrinsmiley: Btw, how do you Chinese Character?:thumb:

SmokeSara,

Got your 2pcs "old model" 60x5W lights to Spain today, thank you! (DHL was delayed in Madrid, but fast shipping)

Question:
LG-G03A60LED, do these lights have 740nm (IR) LEDs also?
Some description says they have 740,690,660,630,610,470,410,440,410nm but other description doesn't say it has IR? Just want to know.

Thank you,

Greetings to 深圳 !

:circle-of-love: Thank you, RootSpaGuru. Both are OK. You can grow 2 plants or one plant scrog under 600w. :Namaste:
Okay once again i thank you and think my 2 300 watt light will perform like a 400 watt hps , whats your thoughts about 2 plants in 600 watt mars light or a one plant scrog

Thank You, Flexy. :circle-of-love: Have a great grow with 60x5w:cheer:

60x5w doesn't have 740nm(IR) Leds. The spectrum of old mode is 430~440nm, 450~475nm, 620~630nm, 650~670nm, White. MarsII and Relector Series has IR leds. :Namaste:

Welcome to 深圳!:cheesygrinsmiley: Btw, how do you Chinese Character?:thumb:

Ah..actually GOOD it doesn't have IR (heat!), it's very hot here in Spain already so it's good it doesn't give off even more IR. Ah..Chinese characters I copy/pasted from Wikipedia :)

Good for you:cheesygrinsmiley: It's about 4 am in Spain. You are quite early, flexy. :Namaste:
Ah..actually GOOD it doesn't have IR (heat!), it's very hot here in Spain already so it's good it doesn't give off even more IR. Ah..Chinese characters I copy/pasted from Wikipedia :)

Great news everyone, I just been informed the Cree lights patent will be done next week, lol and then after some preparing work, we can sell them from next month, I believe. :smokin:
Also, got the rough price on the lights, we will have two Cree lights coming out, one with 128pcs Cree leds, and one with 256pcs Cree leds, all with the remote control. :blunt:
The 128pcs one, will be around 700USD, and the 256pcs one might be around 1250USD. You all know that the Cree chips are expensive, not to mention we use the XPE series (Much better lumen output, lol) and there will be the awesome remote control. :yahoo: So I believe, this price is also still very favorable. :)
Oh, wait, this price is for shipping from China by international express, still we won't have them in our warehouse for sometimes, :toke:, so there will be customs tax that need you to pay at your side. :circle-of-love:
Also, are there any stores interested in agenting our Cree lights, :cheesygrinsmiley: We need one agent in each state in US and Canada, and only one agent in other countries in EU, and Austrialia. :slide: Good return customers will have the priority to get the agent chance,:high-five:We will decide all the agent at July 31st. :cheer:

QQ_20150311140931.jpg

QQ_20150311140925.jpg

Welcome all to the party. :tommy::biglaugh:

Hello Magic! So quiet today. Everybody goes out for parties, I guess. :slide:
Do you have plan for the weekend?

My kids are all home for the weekend. We live in a small town so there will be a little parade and music and festivities in the park. I'm just happy to have them around for a couple of days. Right now my boys are working on my grow tent! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
:circle-of-love:

Great news everyone, I just been informed the Cree lights patent will be done next week, lol and then after some preparing work, we can sell them from next month, I believe. :smokin:
Also, got the rough price on the lights, we will have two Cree lights coming out, one with 128pcs Cree leds, and one with 256pcs Cree leds, all with the remote control. :blunt:
The 128pcs one, will be around 700USD, and the 256pcs one might be around 1250USD. You all know that the Cree chips are expensive, not to mention we use the XPE series (Much better lumen output, lol) and there will be the awesome remote control. :yahoo: So I believe, this price is also still very favorable. :)
Oh, wait, this price is for shipping from China by international express, still we won't have them in our warehouse for sometimes, :toke:, so there will be customs tax that need you to pay at your side. :circle-of-love:
Also, are there any stores interested in agenting our Cree lights, :cheesygrinsmiley: We need one agent in each state in US and Canada, and only one agent in other countries in EU, and Austrialia. :slide: Good return customers will have the priority to get the agent chance,:high-five:We will decide all the agent at July 31st. :cheer:

QQ_20150311140931.jpg

QQ_20150311140925.jpg

Welcome all to the party. :tommy::biglaugh:

Are you still looking for testers? :peace:

Back
Top Bottom