Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

After a Skype conversation with Sara, they have ordered me a cable and if the unit doesn't work with this I have been assured I will get a full exchange, if all is well with the new cable I will get a partial refund for the dented unit I received.

After a Skype conversation with Sara, they have ordered me a cable and if the unit doesn't work with this I have been assured I will get a full exchange, if all is well with the new cable I will get a partial refund for the dented unit I received.

Sorry for the problem we bring to you CandyLover88, I am very happy you have accepted my offer, thank you very much, please feel free to skype me , I would like to help ASAP. Have a good day great man, Same age brother:)

:welcome: Plant of the Month Contests, we sponsor the MarsII 1200w.
Everyone joins in this contest party! You will be the winner, you will never know. :cheer:

:thumb: I have checked it. It is nice!:circle-of-love:

Here's a quick pic of my 192x3w Reflector grown Plant of the Month entry
Loving these lights Sara
IMG_70026.JPG
IMG_70037.JPG

Peace :)

:thanks:wallywallabie, I am much looking forwad to your grow journal. I will follow it for sure.:thumb:

Hello all,

Just wanted to say thank-you for the amount of information in this thread. I recently received a couple of 400w Mars II lights and will be starting my second ever grow in about a weeks time. I have a lot of strains to pick from but I will leave that for the start of my first journal. Thank-you all once again.

Yes. We are losing money to make the same quality as before. The old models has been changed to 60x5w and 120x5w. Their quality is not good because the cost is low. At our website, we don't sell them. We don't want our customers to buy low-quality products from our website. As for the 60x5w and 120x5w, we just leave them at our Ebay stores for the dirty competition. For 100x3w, you can still find some on Ebay. :circle-of-love:

Are the Marshydro old model grow lights discontinued ?

Thank you, supergroomer.:thumb:
Yup. Sara said several pages back that they were selling them for less then they could make them. They were losing money. You might still find some on Ebay or Amazon. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom