Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:thumb: haha, another good idea, I will advise to include nutes.:cheer:
Glasses would be awesome!! i feel like im going blind when i spend to much time in the garden lol and the growing supplies i use are trimming scissors, scrog net, pots, light hangers, duct/inline fans, and of course nutrients and soil but i've never heard of Chinese nutes!! haha i'd try them :circle-of-love:

:cheesygrinsmiley: you can make it when you see it. They are not difficult. :tokin:
Yay! Thank you so much Sara! My light and tent is on the way! :circle-of-love: :thumb:

Does anyone have an idea if its hard to instal everything myself or I will definatelly need some help from a man? :D

:thumb: I will rely on the chair to make up for the vertical short. :cool:
It's very simple to install yourself unless you are vertically challenged then you might need some one taller to help, doesn't necessarily have to be a man.

:ganjamon: I got it, I am always slow in getting the humor... haha... but it makes me laugh when I realize it.:biglaugh:
For most drivers returning to us, it is the capacitor shorted due to the waterlogging. :circle-of-love:
No Sara, "operator head space" implies that the user didn't have enough brains to operate the machinery properly. (Human error) And PFM means Pure F@cking Magic. How did you fix that? PFM ....

I was having fun with the post, but actually looking for exact technical reasons for drivers and power supplies failing so soon. Such as resistor R7 burned out or capacitor C3 shorted to ground or something similar.

:circle-of-love:Hello maccamoo, you don't need to buy extra power cord. Every light will be equipped with one power cord. If you want to daisy chain two lights togher, just connect them with one of the power cord and plug the another one to the socket. :Namaste:

No because mine arrived with a UK 3pin plug for wall so that can't daisy into a an American fitting from light to light if that makes sense?

Glasses would be awesome!! i feel like im going blind when i spend to much time in the garden lol and the growing supplies i use are trimming scissors, scrog net, pots, light hangers, duct/inline fans, and of course nutrients and soil but i've never heard of Chinese nutes!! haha i'd try them :circle-of-love:

A complete matched package of LED, tent, glasses, fan, carbon filter, fan speed controller and duct would be wonderful.

I think you can make your own "Chinese nutes" using soy sauce, ginger, shiitake mushrooms and those fiery little "rat turd" peppers. Don't forget to PH the solution. :)

So what you're saying here (trying to understand, I just got up :) ) that CTP holds too much water and also that the water doesn't drain off that easily as with other soils? I think I see what you're saying here since I see that too, it holds water for a long time and I have not actually managed it to water and see water flowing off. Interesting. So....that would also mean that if I get nutrients in the future I should buy organic nutrients since there wouldn't be this buildup? I will take a look at those videos for sure.

Too much water for my liking, yes. Making it susceptible to over-watering, at least in my experience. I like to be cycling new water / nutrients in regularly, which I can't do if the medium holds water for too long and doesn't drain well.

It's up to you which nutrients you use. Synthetic or organic it doesn't really matter, as over-fertilisation can happen with both. You want something that drains well for various reasons such as in case you need to flush because there is nutrient burn, you're pouring a heap of water into those pots and you want them to dry out nicely afterwards so the plants recover.

Whats the largest harvest someone on here has had with the 900w? I've seen over a pound with the 1200 and 1600. Ive been running a 900 for the last few months and just wondering on what is possible. :Rasta:

:circle-of-love: hello maccamoo, the fitting is compatible with American, EU and UK plug. It works like this.
DAISY_CHAIN.jpg
:high-five:
No because mine arrived with a UK 3pin plug for wall so that can't daisy into a an American fitting from light to light if that makes sense?

:thumb: thank you, Gnarl! It's very helpful! The whole package is awesome. Hopefully in the future, we will stock them at our warehouses and sell them with affordable prices. :Namaste:
With the ingredients, I can make the "Chinese nutes" by myself. :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley: You are much welcome to have a taste, haha, I will create a new PH for spicy.:allgood::goof::yahoo: I want to cook so much~~
A complete matched package of LED, tent, glasses, fan, carbon filter, fan speed controller and duct would be wonderful.

I think you can make your own "Chinese nutes" using soy sauce, ginger, shiitake mushrooms and those fiery little "rat turd" peppers. Don't forget to PH the solution. :)

:rollit: I definetely will consult you guys for details when we decide to do it. Too much I have to learn from you.:Namaste:
As long as the fan and fan speed controller work well together. I ended up buying a Variac after my controller did not play nice with my Can Max fan.

:thanks: thank you randy, yes it will fit.
I don't know about your light but mine have a universal receptor for the daisy chain connection and the UK plug should fit

:thumb: thank you, Gnarl! It's very helpful! The whole package is awesome. Hopefully in the future, we will stock them at our warehouses and sell them with affordable prices. :Namaste:
With the ingredients, I can make the "Chinese nutes" by myself. :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley: You are much welcome to have a taste, haha, I will create a new PH for spicy.:allgood::goof::yahoo: I want to cook so much~~

If you are cooking I am eating. :) I carry my own fork and spoon in my back pocket just in case I run into some one who wants to cook.

Back
Top Bottom