Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Got my order in. Thanks to Ann for getting everything set for me. I haven't seen this level of customer service in years. If your lights are half as good as good as your cs I am in for a treat.

:high-five: thanks, super, you are the most helpful.:Namaste:
You could do both, put it on the balcony during the nice sunny days and then bring her in, but you may increase your chance of pests and things that you wouldn't necessarily run into with the more closed environment of the tent. If it was me, I would probably just stay in the tent.:peace:

:) yes, Mars Pro is available now. We actually have shipped out the first batch of orders. :high-five:
Thanks so much seriously✌️. :) if doing both will make for better yield I'll do both.. It's Florida always good sun.. And for pests soil is full of neem and use it in spray/watering.. But if u feel and believe best way just keep inside will do. I do feel this light is good enuf for solid yield for my grow space and one plant.. Def going to be getting a Mars reflect and another grow space. Make one I have now as the seed veg. New flower. I hope the pro series takes off and I get my hands on one :)

:thumb: agreed. The intensity of Sun light and LED grow light is different. The plants also take time to get used to it.:Namaste:
*If* you put it out in the Sun remember it will not be used to its intensity and needs to be introduced to it a few hours at a time until it gets acclimatised.

I would keep it indoors myself but if my light was under powered I would give it as much sunlight as I could (once acclimatised)

pm sent, and congratulations for being the member!:party:
Seems like more issues could arise from putting outside beside the pests... Going to just keep inside. My way ratio to area is not bad at all.. Feeling more confident. Still getting new light and tent soon as Sarah gets in contact. Thanks you brother!

Haha :hug: take this as yours, I also want to learn more from you guys.:love::love:
Welcome to the thread nobody! Thank you for your comment and support. Any other dos and donts or feedback is greatly appreciated:) i got a royal cremation and a bubble kush auto fem seeds(1each) all by Royal queen seeds. I also have a snowbud fem photo by conuk seed.

Any info on your grows ? Didn't realize this wasn't my page sorry feel imbarest. Newbie and stoned

awesome, nobody, the gallery is already recording the grow path.:thumb:
We are all stoned, thats why we are here :bong:

You can look thru my gallery if you want. I've never done any grow journals though, I can never commit to it. If you ever wanna ask me anything, feel free, and you can PM me, I dont mind.

Heres my gallery: nobodyuknow Gallery - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

I've only done one photoperiod plant, and that was the Northern Lights, the rest were all autos.

:passitleft:

Hi john, please don't switch on Bloom only. During flower, you need to switch both on. The fan will only work with Veg on. The draw power of Reflector48 under bloom switch on only is 35w.:Namaste:
Does anyone know the draw power of the new 48x5w reflector with just the veg switch on?

Welcome RED,:circle-of-love: in US, all Reflector series are with 5w leds. The specification is almost the same. The only difference is that 5w has better penetration. :Namaste:
Red, since your grow space is rectangular, I advise you to choose Reflector96.:high-five:
Hi Sara, I have a few questions about the Mars line. I clicked on the Reflector series on your website and the product says 96x5, but the description says 96x3. Is this a new version of the light? Are the specs the same? I'm having a hard time deciding between the Mars II 400w and the Reflector 96x? series. My grow cabinet is about 3'x1.5'x3'. Any input you can provide would be helpful. Thanks

Haha sage, thanks so much for the sweet words. :hug:
I would order directly from Mars specifying the desired wattage. Ruby (sales) has been extremely helpful!!!! :thumb:

Haha, don't worry, we will not reduce the number of leds on Reflector series, as the design is the same. There are still 96 leds. :high-five:
I would not be surprised if the 96x 3w reflector series are using less then 96 of the 5w LED's.
I say that as I noticed they reduced the number with some other Mars panels that were upgraded with 5w chips.

People are buying them so the actual LED number is no secret but my *guess* is there is 80 of them , I probably am wrong .. there could still be 96 of them or some other new number of them from 60 , 70 , 80 , 96..

60x 5w = 300w
96x 3w= 288w

:lot-o-toke:

Red, we don't reduce the number. :) We just change the leds from 3w to 5w. :circle-of-love:
Thanks, Sage! Does anyone know if what LedBud is saying is true? Did they reduce the number of leds on the reflector series since the 5w chips are bigger?

:thanks: thanks for the explanation, randy. That's correct.:thanks:
The reflector count is as it always has been just upgraded LED's and heat sinks, the 60 x 5 and the 120 X 5 are the old style and built for a entry level light (cheaper than the Mars 2)

haha, iseckz, nice shot, the led outshines hps in the pic, I feel you are partial to Reflector, lol. :circle-of-love:
image32698.jpg

:high-five: US model 480 96x5 Reflector. Paired with a 150 hps

:circle-of-love:hi randy, you are always much welcome to ask anything you want.:hug: the weight is the correct and the prices is for US customers. They will ship from China. We have already shipped out the first batch of orders. Soon we will get feedbacks from customers. :circle-of-love::circle-of-love:
Hello Sara, Are there any tests done on the Pro lights yet? Also are the prices listed in the new web site correct or will there be a introductory sale and are the weights given for the Epistar 320 and the Cree 256 correct? Sorry for all the questions just want to be sure before I order one (still not sure about a remote)

Back
Top Bottom