Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Haha, for you and the name, we will consider to make one.:laughtwo:
And call it the "Knarly Green Knight Light" �� Then Gnarly and I would get a Free one from MarsPro. Lol

:circle-of-love: Hi mototim, we are back to work now. Everything is on track. We will exchange the light for you. :Namaste:
Sara any input? I'm not trying to bash them, I just want to know if I'm viewing this right, every one I've mentioned this to outside the forum says something more should be done. I'm not looking for anything extra or a discount just want to swap it out. I feel like the lights are fragile and should not be dropped, i feel like I'm waiting to find out if its going to have a problem or not. Any thoughts?

:party:now I couldn't wait to see the lights... :party:
-228.jpg
-138.jpg
-319.jpg

Here we go! This is what i wanted to post last night, just waiting for the Mars 2 900 to begin germinating ^.^ :peacetwo:

:circle-of-love:morning Dennise:circle-of-love: thanks for these words. :thumb:I agree with you. We will take good care of it. :high-five:
I love my M-H's and I agree that their service has been above reproach for me but I have to admit I would want them to exchange it too..... especially since the shipping box itself showed no damage... in my mind that would mean it was dropped before being packaged and that is even worse.... Sara I think you really should look at this again and rethink your decision.... If all posted is correct I wouldn't want it either... if it was dropped hard enough to dent the casing there is a good chance of more damage that could possibly cause the light not to work at the most inopportune time and ruin a grow.... I don't really understand why it can't be swapped out.... Good luck my friend.....:circle-of-love:

:circle-of-love: yes, Neil. We have two years warranty to protect our customers' interest. :high-five:
Mototim and Dennise, Either way dropped before or dropped after opening we have no way of honestly picking sides. It can be presented from either way. The light works and you still have 2 years warranty if any thing goes wrong, I personally would understand and move on.

:Namaste: Dennise, we will take good care of this. As you said, if the box is complete, the light may get dented in our production line. We will trace the reason and avoid this in the future. :Namaste:
I've had this problem with another led company and it really was a horrible situation that turned into a dangerous situation and for that reason I would prefer to err on the side of caution.... I doubt it had to go through customs if you are in the USA because they keep a stocked warehouse in the states.... I have received well over 20 lights from MH and I can't imagine that Sara won't take care of this issue.....:circle-of-love:

:circle-of-love: haha it's possible. We will ship the lights from China to our warehouse by sea. Maybe there is one clumsy Customs officer... :dreamy:
A third way. :) Well doesn't Customs open boxes to check the contents of them before coming into the USA? They could remove light and then accidentally drop it and it back in a tape it up...

:circle-of-love:Hi nuggs, some growers use the old model 600w and also get good result from it. You will, too.:Namaste:
Has anyone used the 600 watt old model with good results just picked one up really haven't seen any reviews on mars hydro old model 600 watt can it bloom 2 auto plants

:circle-of-love: wow, what a beautiful view! It seems a big space. :thumb: Good Job, LEDCanuck!:high-five:
Hey Everyone! I am an extremely happy Mars Hydro customer that promised to share some pictures of my grow to demonstrate what these lights can do. I'm absolutely blown away by the health, colour, and growth rate of my plants......they love these lights. I have had 2x MarsII 900 over my 6.5' x 3' SCROG since the start of veg, and just dropped a Reflector 48 in the middle to max out my coverage. I am running 5 plants, 3 x Female Seeds C99, 1 x Sweet Seeds Cream Caramel and 1 x Sweet Seeds Green Poison, and today is exactly 2 weeks since flipping to 12/12. The plants have been trained and tucked for the first 10 days of flower, I am now letting buds form and grow up through the screen. Plants are being growing in hydro, flood & drain set-up with 7 gallon smart pots and hydroton. I still can't get over how happy the plants are under the Mars Hydro LED's, the growth rate is incredible. I can't wait to see what these lights can do for these babies in flower, fingers crossed! Thanks Mars Hydro for your great products and fantastic customer support!

12167377_10208317921247981_735165543_n.jpg
12170284_10208316930263207_2104061821_n.jpg
IMG_111929.jpg

:hug: Canuck, the recommend height for flowering stage is 12-18 inches above the plants. You can drop them closer.:Namaste:
Thanks man! I'm an experienced grower but first time SCROGGING. Stretch just finished up, and I seemed to time it well as 95% of the screen got filled up, was worrying about it getting too overgrown, especially with the mostly sativa-C99. I vegged for 8 weeks, lots of topping, training, super cropping. Screen is only 9" above the medium so they were trained horizontally under the screen from the 4th week onward. Filled about 75% of the screen and then flipped.

I do have one question though for someone from Mars Hydro or other growers that have used their lights before: I'm rocking my MarsII 900's at 20-24" from the top of the canopy......is this is good height to maintain throughout flower to achieve the best results or should I be dropping them even closer? Temps are more than ok, just wondering what height works best in flower for optimum bud density and yield, it's my first LED grow.

:thanks: thank you, cali.:love:
Awsome man, thanks for sharing the Piks with us is there no journal? I kept mine 16-18" off tops last grow and I think it's close enough especially with having a few lights spread across but iv read here before 12" is sometimes done, so I'm sure u get more reply but I think u r good 16-18"

:circle-of-love:thanks for the advice, flyboy~~:goodjob:
That's a good place to start the lights at , then after a couple of weeks of flowering you can move it down a little at a time until it's about 12 inches off the canopy.

Also temps NEED to be up at around 82-84f for reactions to take place inside the leaf and then optimum growth occurs. It's not a bad idea to defoliate after a couple weeks into flower .

:ganjamon: Hi arellanobrian, I have tracked the package. You probably receive it in the next two days.:party:
im very glad i could have helped your decision man, i love my MaryHydro Lights and have no regrets :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom