Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Yeah well done dennise, your girls looking wonderful!
Your not going to be able to have that newbie title anymore.... I'm coming for it, you deserve a semi-pro title at least!

We have some lights in Europe, it is at FEDEX office. factory shipped more to there, now we give 30% off, if you want , please email me. I will arrange shipment for you ASAP:

Finland: 1 piece 96x3w
France 1pieces 80x5w
Poland:1pieces 80x5w
Sweden 1pieces 100x3w and 1pieces 96x3w
Germany:2pieces 80x5w and 2pieces 140x5w
Netherland: 4pieces 96x3w
Italy: two pieces 48x3w

welcome to email me:thanks:

Thank you Sara for the great deal!

Okay, so basically from talking and making the deal with Sara to have FedEx knocking on my door took about 4hours.. that's impressive. Never had a delivery so fast :slide:

has any one ordered the mars with the veg spectrum or flowering spectrum? I'm wanting to order 4-1200w mars2 with flowering spectrum they will only be used for flowering 12 plants and 3-400w mars2 with veg spectrum. Im wondering what the the specs are for the veg spectrum and flowering spectrum. Is it worth the extra money?

send you email, please check. link to flower light grow journal.
has any one ordered the mars with the veg spectrum or flowering spectrum? I'm wanting to order 4-1200w mars2 with flowering spectrum they will only be used for flowering 12 plants and 3-400w mars2 with veg spectrum. Im wondering what the the specs are for the veg spectrum and flowering spectrum. Is it worth the extra money?

ive got a mars 700 flowering and am very happy with the results

Just received a fee of 39 USD from customs with this order? I did not get any fee from the first light I got? I don't understand? :hmmmm:

I sure hope this is an isolated incident that will not become common place....and that Sara can get the problem resolved.Frankly,if this starts to become commonplace,then I would envision problems occurring with customer relations.Probably just a glitch...at least we hope so.

I do hope that Sara answers your question.I would think that many people would be interested to hear why there is suddenly duty to pay.

import duties. Europe is different from US. if I remember right, American import more than 2000USD , then you will pay duties. while in Europe, no mattter how much you import, you have to pay duties. maybe the first time they will not charge you, but they will charge you the second time. and their policy change often. sometimes they charge a lot, sometimes they charge less. we do not have US personal growers paid duties,onlysome resellers they pay duties. Europe, most customers pay duties. different place, different policy.
I sure hope this is an isolated incident that will not become common place....and that Sara can get the problem resolved.Frankly,if this starts to become commonplace,then I would envision problems occurring with customer relations.Probably just a glitch...at least we hope so.

I do hope that Sara answers your question.I would think that many people would be interested to hear why there is suddenly duty to pay.

I'm in the uk and I didn't have to pay import tax, I import a lot from china for business and sometimes I must pay sometimes I don't. It depends on the customs agent I think and whether or not they are having a good or bad day

I'm in the uk and I didn't have to pay import tax, I import a lot from china for business and sometimes I must pay sometimes I don't. It depends on the customs agent I think and whether or not they are having a good or bad day

also they charge you £8 for opening the package....., i ask sellers to end item as gift with a value of under £50. then there is not tax to pay :D

also they charge you £8 for opening the package....., i ask sellers to end item as gift with a value of under £50. then there is not tax to pay :D

In the past 4 months I have paid as followed ((invoice in front of me)

£28 on a £400 order for the pleasure of opening up my parcel
£18 on a £100 order
£12 on a £56 order
It's actually a joke, I order body jewellery and because they are metal they say they must open my parcels to mark sure I'm not importing bullets!!!
If you have been charged for something you feel you shouldn't have head to google and look through the forums as a lot of them are illegal charges.
I have made DHL and FEDEX apologize and refund me my money due to them invoicing me illegal charges.

Know your rights people, also like mungo said ask the seller to state the item is a gift under $75 or a sample under $50.
I have had £1000 orders delivered from China without paying the import tax.

I want to go on record and say I pay taxes in my sold items, I pay all my bills and I do not steal from my government in anyway, shape or form....but import tax is a joke, its theft and I'm all for having to pay a bit extra to make a huge saving but:
1) do it on items ofer £1000
2) make import charges reasonable
And this is the most important one of all
3) make sure prices match up so we don't have to import! If an item cost $200 chances are it's gonna cost £200....when in fact it should cost me around £120...but for the pleasure of being sold this item by a British company I have to pay an extra £80....it's not on and I'm not having it!

Rant over, hope I helped!

Hi Sara I was interested in purchasing two of the Mars II LEDs 700w. Is there still a discount for forum members? I just joined and will definitely be keeping everyone here up to date with pictures and a journal. Thanks! :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom