Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Okay, so basically the fans doesn't work if you use a powerstrip? They worked fine if the LED was connected directly into the wall.. so I don't know if my powerstrips in my country is different or should it be that way? ^^

Okay, so basically the fans doesn't work if you use a powerstrip? They worked fine if the LED was connected directly into the wall.. so I don't know if my powerstrips in my country is different or should it be that way? ^^

I have mine plugged into a timer that is plugged into power strip (4 plug) and fans work fine???

Here's a couple of shots of my girls 35 days in flower under the 3w reflector....:circle-of-love:
DSC043642.JPG
DSC043612.JPG
DSC043142.JPG
DSC043231.JPG

Shipping alone from out of country cost a ton. Most company's hide it in the price when you see led light cost. I dealt with some wholesale company's and on there 200$ lights the shipping was 240$

We have some lights in Europe, it is at FEDEX office. factory shipped more to there, now we give 30% off, if you want , please email me. I will arrange shipment for you ASAP:

Finland: 1 piece 96x3w
France 1pieces 80x5w
Poland:1pieces 80x5w
Sweden 1pieces 100x3w and 1pieces 96x3w
Germany:2pieces 80x5w and 2pieces 140x5w
Netherland: 4pieces 96x3w
Italy: two pieces 48x3w

welcome to email me:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom