Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Hey Sara (and everybody else)

I've just received the light and got to set it up in my tent. All lights working as should but I don't understand the fans.
I just tested the different modes bloom/veg and noticed the fans either shutting down or go both.

Read that you should only use Veg as single and when bloom use both... but now when I have either Veg or both on the fans won't turn on?

Does the panel have a temp system that shuts them down if not needed or is my fans just broken? :p

:helpsmilie::helpsmilie::helpsmilie::thanks:

When the veg is on or both veg and bloom the fans should be going. If you have both switches on and they are not working there is a problem I believe. I have 5 of them running right now and you really need the fan going at all times.......:circle-of-love:

Hmm.. ok, this is just hilarious. I told myself for fun that only because it's first time I order something from outside my country it will be broken :p

Do you have any photo of how a 96x3w looks inside ?

I've just received the light and got to set it up in my tent. All lights working as should but I don't understand the fans.
I just tested the different modes bloom/veg and noticed the fans either shutting down or go both.

Read that you should only use Veg as single and when bloom use both... but now when I have either Veg or both on the fans won't turn on?

Does the panel have a temp system that shuts them down if not needed or is my fans just broken? :p

So the fans only run when bloom is on by itself? Sounds like there's a problem with the switches. I'd take a look at the wiring to ensure that a wire isn't loose.

I was just about to order two of the 96-3 reflectors from the web site but now I'm wondering about USA stocking. Is it available, Sara? Shipping seems high, $30 per unit. Also anybody got a discount code? I'd like to get a better price. Thanks.

I have a question..

My buddy has the 700 w mars 2.. he is very pleased with the results, and I have to agree with him.. he is planing on getting another Mars2.
question should he get the 700 watt or the 900 watt.. I said 2x 700 might be better as the 900 would have to be higher and above the 700. and he also would have to have it to on side of the tent , thus giving one side more power.. he has a DR120, tent.
your thoughts would be very appreciated.

Ps he is to paranoid to post on here.. im his posting buddy and vaping buddy.. :tokin:
PPS.. get a vaporiser, so much better than smoking a joint,, thing gets me mashed...

I was just about to order two of the 96-3 reflectors from the web site but now I'm wondering about USA stocking. Is it available, Sara? Shipping seems high, $30 per unit. Also anybody got a discount code? I'd like to get a better price. Thanks.
Sara posted a bit back they were out of stock in the USA and it would be the 3rd week of next month I believe is what it said before they got here so if that is the case (it was only a page or 2 back) you can pay for shipping from China or wait until they are restocked here......:circle-of-love:

please email me, hope I can help you more.
Sorry, I won't tell...promise :) I just read you are out of the 96x3w? Let me know when they will be in stock, dont want to pay to ship from China. Thanks again, and I hope I didn't get you in trouble.

if you order several lights, please email me, I can count shipping cost from China for you. it will not cost much more. weight more than 21kg, we can get a lot discount from FEDEX/

We have these lights stock in US:
80led-4pcs 140led-7pcs 240led-6pcs 200led-5pcs 96led-3pcs

if you want, please email me to get, these lights were prepare for AM.now they do not want to sell there, so we can sell to you, and you can only email me for amount is very less. thank u .

Hi with my experience of reflector series

In VEG mode only No fans
When In Bloom = Fans
When Veg + Bloom = Fans

Veg -fans
Veg and bloom -Fans
Bloom -No fans
That is how they work. In flower you will want all lights on. Never need just bloom.

yes, thank you for your help Co finest.
Veg -fans
Veg and bloom -Fans
Bloom -No fans
That is how they work. In flower you will want all lights on. Never need just bloom.

I have a tall sativa growing, I will be wanting to make this thing as short as I possibly can...
I have read other posts about if the led is too close it can stunt growth, is this possible?

Are there any hormones that can keep sativas short?

Any help would be good
:thanks:

I would not use lights to stunt growth. That's not healthy for plant. Do it by training and trimming.
If its not a auto the start with topping asap to stop it from growing tall and that will start the bushy.
Then start tying it down when it starts to grow out. That way you will have a healthy short bushy plant. More buds short and bushy

DSC088911.JPG
DSC088941.JPG
DSC088951.JPG
DSC088961.JPG
DSC088971.JPG
DSC088991.JPG
DSC089031.JPG

Back
Top Bottom