Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Well I am scrapping the idea of the tents... Not flexible enough...

I saw on some other site DIY tents with PVC piping, joiners and panda plastic...
(This will save me some coin and get me the size tents that will fit perfectly in the wardrobe)

Does anyone here have any idea how those zips work for DIY tents?? And what's the best way to have the zipper?

This is my latest idea, make the most out of the space:
image8822.jpg

Well I am scrapping the idea of the tents... Not flexible enough...

I saw on some other site DIY tents with PVC piping, joiners and panda plastic...
(This will save me some coin and get me the size tents that will fit perfectly in the wardrobe)

Does anyone here have any idea how those zips work for DIY tents?? And what's the best way to have the zipper?

This is my latest idea, make the most out of the space:
image8822.jpg

Do not forget to factor in the ventilation ducting for your tents.

what extraction are poeople using on the 700w mars 2.. looking at getting my tent, 1mx1mx2m.. want to know what size fan to get? shall i just get a small little 100mm fan

i have a mars 700w in a 1mx1mx2m tent i have one 4in duct booster fan running 18-6 sucking hot air out when the light is on and it keeps the tent around 80f but before i had the duct booster (two days i had the light with no venting) the temp in the tent was 90f so venting a small room is a must with leds because they vent there hot air into the tent not out like air cooled lights

i have a mars 700w in a 1mx1mx2m tent i have one 4in duct booster fan running 18-6 when the light is on and it keeps the tent around 80f but before i had the duct booster (two days i had the light with no venting) the temp in the tent was 90f so venting a small room is a must with leds because they vent the hot air into the tent

that sounds good to me.. I just found and all bathroom fan. 100mm and ducting... linked it up, put a box over the fan, it was near as silent , also found a carbon filter for £17 delivered and the auction site..

what extraction are poeople using on the 700w mars 2.. looking at getting my tent, 1mx1mx2m.. want to know what size fan to get? shall i just get a small little 100mm fan

A lot of it is going to depend on outside temperature and what temp you trying to keep tent at. For me best solution is to get a 435 cfm exhaust fan and a variable speed controller, then I know no matter what have enough venting if need it and with controller can make it go slower when not needed=less noise/energy. But I also have the Mars 2 1200 so more heat output in basically same size tent.

"My Beans arrived today"

First time trying these guys,
10 pack of Regular Marion Davies
And 4 free Super Delux seeds arrived in 3 days!!

Anyone in oz that doesn't already know about it,
PM me if you want to know more :)
image8722.jpg
That is so awesome Oz, they are going to be delicious! :high-five:

Hi Sara and TOP friends!!!

I am very pleased to announce that not only am I a new 420 Forum member, but a Top Led member and owner as well. It is because of this forum that we ( my partners and I ) went with two 700w MARS II lights to kick our flower room up a notch. Looks like as of today they haven't been shipped, but from what we can tell we shouldn't have any issues :) The anticipation is almost too much to handle, and we can't wait to start our journey with TOP LED AND TGA!!!!!!!! Plenty of pictures to come, and I promise, you guys won't be disappointed.HERE'S TO SPRING AND THE GLORIOUS SUMMER!!!! :thanks:

:welcome: to join us .
Hi Sara and TOP friends!!!

I am very pleased to announce that not only am I a new 420 Forum member, but a Top Led member and owner as well. It is because of this forum that we ( my partners and I ) went with two 700w MARS II lights to kick our flower room up a notch. Looks like as of today they haven't been shipped, but from what we can tell we shouldn't have any issues :) The anticipation is almost too much to handle, and we can't wait to start our journey with TOP LED AND TGA!!!!!!!! Plenty of pictures to come, and I promise, you guys won't be disappointed.HERE'S TO SPRING AND THE GLORIOUS SUMMER!!!! :thanks:

45 days under mars 1200w and t5s i cut it down early due to pollen sacks showing up but still not bad for only 6 week flower ill have a much better yield next month with mature plants
20140321_194729.jpg

Back
Top Bottom