Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Germing a few different methods this time round:

Some I soaked for 20hrs and then straight into soil,
Some soaked for 20hrs then the paper paper towl method,
And some I have just put in moist towl without the soak...

One of the soaked and paper towl method seeds has popped out a nice fat taproot out!!!
No others have split yet. And the ones in soil haven't popped up yet.

Looks like paper towl after being soaked is the way to go!!!
Even though I lost like 14 beans with this method, (due to age of beans I guess)..
image8870.jpg
image8871.jpg

Update:
1x Marion Davies (California Indica x Orange Stormy Dream) has popped its head up!!!
And one Super Delux looks like it's pushing up too ;)
These are looking like good stock.

Can't wait to see them under the reflector led when they are a little stronger!!
:thumb:

Hey ozzy, why don't you start a journal? That way you can have your own thread and can give updates on all things related/ unrelated to topled. I'd sub straight away. Peace

Update:
1x Marion Davies (California Indica x Orange Stormy Dream) has popped its head up!!!
And one Super Delux looks like it's pushing up too ;)
These are looking like good stock.

Can't wait to see them under the reflector led when they are a little stronger!!
:thumb:

Hey ozzy, why don't you start a journal? That way you can have your own thread and can give updates on all things related/ unrelated to topled. I'd sub straight away. Peace

I haven't worked that out yet lol...
How do you do start one??

Cheers

I haven't worked that out yet lol...
How do you do start one??

Cheers

yeah just check the link and go through that page, then have a look at some of the journals in progress with high ratings and see how they lay out their journals and what kind of information they add.

good luck, be sure to be a link to your journal in your sig and let us know on here when you start it so we can all tune in!

please email me, I will give you our lowest price.

next shipment arrive at warehouse in the middle of next month. three weeks. too long. shipping company made a mistake, they arranged a slow boat for us, we asked fast boat.
Sara, when is the shipment of reflector led coming into the US? have 5 already need 5 more.

I were told our 96x3w is very less now, so I am not sure when we will out of stock. maybe tomorrow boss will not allow me to ship. so please order when you are ready, hope we have lights stock there.
Going to purchase two 96 x 3w LG04B96LED as soon as tax refund gets here. Patiently waiting....:yahoo::tokin:

thank you Kinslayer, please order from me. then I can try my best to help:) if you order on ebay, I can not help for they are another department:) thank u .please just email me your order.
Hello Sara, Hope you are having a great day! Would it be better to order directly from you, or through the EBAY store? Want to make sure you get credit for your hard work here!

Back
Top Bottom