Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Hello, I have a question about ordering from you through Ebay.

In the ad for the MARS II 400w it says you have stock available in Canada and so there won't be duty on delivery. I sent an email in through Ebay and the person who responded confirmed that it would be shipped to me from within Canada if I order from the store. But when I try to place an order the shipping option says "international" and the item location says "San Leandro, California, United States." Is this correct, or will it change once I actually place the order?

edit: If they're on vacation... anyone else had this issue?

I received the Mars today, pretty quick!

Anyhoo... upon opening box, I noticed a couple LEDs or so weren't working, there may be more not working but it's pretty bright.

Sent them an email, but I realized, in reading this thread that *help* may not be around for a week or so..

Don't think there is IR in this light, and camera on droid phones picks up IR anyway...

Any thoughts? I'd assume Ok to use as is or until replaced or ....

Three total on the Mars 2 900 that could be IR then... my droid camera doesn't pick up like light on my remote..

How do you confirm?

Mars_LED.jpg

Hello all my friends,

Nowadays we received a lot complaints from our customers that they bought lights that are similar to ours and caused a lot problem by the copied ones. We have made some reference pictures of comparison as below, please check every detail imformation on the lights before you order them: the dimmension, the weight, the fans, etc.
easy-900w.jpg

easy-1200w.jpg

The copied lights are selling on "aution" at a relatively lower price, but based on their quality, the price is not favorable at all. We do not want any of you my friends being cheated by the copied lights and waste your moeny on it. If you cannot make sure if it is our light, please order from our home website: Mars Hydro LED - the Best Solutions for Horticulture and Indoor Plants.

Happy growing!

Sara

I bought one of these and sent it back and ordered a Mars II 900 instead. It scared me when I opened it and there were no heat sinks.

Order directly from Sara, do not order from Ebay.. I think they just went on Holiday, but you will get a better deal here as well as warranty..

I Love my Mars Lights so far!

I agree, I shouldve just got the Mars II to begin with, but I was trying to get out of my comfort zone and shake things up a little bit :loopy:

I should've just looked in the cabinet and that was all the proof I needed!

100_18204.JPG

100_18213.JPG

Back
Top Bottom