Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:green_heart:my heart all goes for the bud, robert, it's truly awesome :clap:
Here is a bud from the BEP I chopped down yesterday. Fowered under Mars2 900. 8 1/2 weeks

BP_at_chop_006_808x1280_646x1024_.jpg

BP_at_chop_004_2_853x967_853x967_.jpg

:circle-of-love:hello guys, our MarsII in US warehouse is barely short of stock. There are only 32pcs 900w, 35pcs 1200w and 38pcs 1600w. The new stock will come in a couple of days. :cheer:

WHAT??? I want to purchase a product, and I am not able to know the details of it?? It is completely nonsense.. sorry for this, but it's truly nonsense. Can you have ANY disadvantage or loss if ANYONE knows the chip distribution of your lights?? There are hundreds of other Led manufactures who clearly tell all the detail of their lights, including the color distribution of the chips.

:rollit:my director said I can not tell you :blalol: the test result is in my heart, I know who is right with the ratio....

Sorry robert63 what is BEP? That looks awesome.
Drooling.

hey sara, was just looking on your site at the 48 chip reflectors, are they now all the 5w chips ones or if I order one will it be the 3w one that will be sent?

Folks, I'm getting that you need to add cal/mag with these LED's when using RO or distilled water. I'm running a 3 X 96 Reflector on a 1-plant scrog in a waterfarm. I'm using well water at 142 PPM and my plant is displaying the classic symptoms of cal/mag deficiency. Is this unusual or is this masking another problem? Very slight rust spots, 1-brown tip (bout 1/16" long). My nute PPM is 1300 so don't think she's nitrogen deficient. Thanks!

Does anyone have experience using MH grow tents? I'm thinking of getting one for my 144x5 but I can only find a couple reviews online. I'm either going to get a MH or one off Amazon for a similar price. Is it sturdy? Durable? Does it have light leaks?
I found a thread reviewing one from Janurary and the biggest problem was that the tent that he had received was different from the one on the MH website, has this been fixed Sara?

I'd love to hear opinions from people that are using MH grow tents, thanks people!

The tents are awesome! I just ordered my second one today. Oh and I also ordered another reflector series light. I hope it is the 5w. The website has conflicting information on the 192 x 3or5w. I know that regardless I will be happy. I love the price and quality of the products that Mars Hydro has to offer.

My Dearest Friends,
Recently we got some complains about the issue of the burnt out of leds. Then some of our competitors mislead our customers by saying that our products are low qualified and with bad warranty and spread the words like everywhere. Here I wanna make an explanation.:Namaste:
Our suppliers of lens changed the material without notifying us.:trance: The lens will turn yellow under long-time high temperature. We actually found out this problem in March this year. At that time, we cannot do any compensation cause those lights were already sold out, but we changed our supplier since then, and we tested the new suppliers' products for a long time, get pretty good result. ;) So anyone ordered our lights afterwards will seldom have the lense problem.:yahoo:

For the wrong lens, if you guys have encountered the same problem, we will offer two solutions.
1. We send to you free led diodes. You can choose to replace them by yourself or repair them at the local maintenance store. We will cover the maintenance fee. :goof:
2. If we have repair centre in your country like USA, UK, DE, CZ, AU, you can send the lights to our repair centre, and we repair the lights for you, the first year, we will also pay the shipping for you.:winkyface:

For those who don't bother to repair them, we will offer 10~15% discount on next order for new Cree lights as compensation. Ha, some of you may start to check the leds, lol, don't feel shy to tell me.:tommy:

Please don't worry, the light will not get on fire just because some lens burnt out. All of our materials are fireproof. We will stick strictly to our warranty policy on our website, you can all check it on: www.mars-hydro.com/warranty:circle-of-love:

Here, you guys are very friendly, truly, I love you so much. And I want to say thank you for all those kind words here, but still we have made mistakes, too and you are free to judge us. We will take it sincerely, including those from competitors. However, some competitors spread bad views and untrue comments about our products and company. I can understand them, they must be very jealous of us and they don't know one thing, Facts speak louder than words. To them, we will keep silence and not bother to fight back. Most efforts will be put in developing more good-quality and affordable lights rather than bad mouthing. You guys are the only one to judge whether we are good or not. Haha, can't you see how nervous I am when you have a problem, lol.:high-five:

At the end, if you see anyone say bad words about our company, please don't defend us by quarrelling with them, we don't wanna get better sales by defaming our competitors and we believe the one who concentrates on doing this will not build good business in a long run.:tokin:

Everyone, happy growing!

Hi Sara,

I am still interested in purchasing a 96x5 Reflector but have been reading through this thread and I am a bit concerned for my Mars II 1200w. I was working in the tent last night and looked at the light and noticed that there are what appear to be many green LEDs on it.

I purchased it from the AU warehouse in late May of this year.

Can you please tell me whether my model would be affected by this lens burnout issues.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Hey Sara I noticed you have as low as a 440 nm spectrum diode on all your lights but on your website it says you offer 365-730nm. Why do you not normally put in the 365 nm diodes? Also I'd like to order one with some if possible. Send me a pm, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom