Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:circle-of-love:hello tony, I am sorry, it's technical confidential. The engineers have taken great efforts to find out the ratio. And the performance is obvious to all of you guys. As you know, we are not the only sponsor of led grow light here. From company's side, they don't want to leak the techniques. :Namaste:
Please don't worry, there is no disadvantage of the ratio, not at all. You guys have sharp eyes. You can presumably spot the color and get a presumable result. You will know they are not at a disadvantage. :high-five:
If there is a reason why we can outweigh other manufacturers, why we share it, haha, a little selfish, I have to commit it. Well, :hmmmm: it's not right to be selfish. Sharing is caring. If anyone here want to DIY led grow light, I will be love to help. :cheer:
WHAT??? I want to purchase a product, and I am not able to know the details of it?? It is completely nonsense.. sorry for this, but it's truly nonsense. Can you have ANY disadvantage or loss if ANYONE knows the chip distribution of your lights?? There are hundreds of other Led manufactures who clearly tell all the detail of their lights, including the color distribution of the chips.

:thumb: haha, there is nothing you cannot do but something you cannot imagine. Very good idea.:thanks:
Periodically, there is a post here where somebody asks how to raise the height of the lights since the MH hangers have plenty of slack in them. My solution was to use some stripped electrical wire and some grounding wire nuts (green wire nuts with a hole in them) to tie them off. This got me an additional 6-7" in height.

hanger_2.jpg

hanger_1.jpg

:circle-of-love:thank you, Dennise, it's hot here, but I like it, hot sun, I will go running this afternoon.:goof::goof:
Good morning Sara.... Hope you are having a blessed green day.....:circle-of-love:

:circle-of-love: Hello Zebs, In Canda and US, it's 48x3w. In Europe and Australia, you will get Reflector 48x5w!:circle-of-love:
hey sara, was just looking on your site at the 48 chip reflectors, are they now all the 5w chips ones or if I order one will it be the 3w one that will be sent?

hello tucker, since it still shows cal/mag deficiency, better to add more cal/mag.:Namaste:
Folks, I'm getting that you need to add cal/mag with these LED's when using RO or distilled water. I'm running a 3 X 96 Reflector on a 1-plant scrog in a waterfarm. I'm using well water at 142 PPM and my plant is displaying the classic symptoms of cal/mag deficiency. Is this unusual or is this masking another problem? Very slight rust spots, 1-brown tip (bout 1/16" long). My nute PPM is 1300 so don't think she's nitrogen deficient. Thanks!

:hookah:that's really great.
Hey Tucker, pictures would help mate.

I have no experience with hydro, I am an organic soil grower. Other than a slight mag deficiency, that was my own doing, I've not had any cal/mag issues under LEDs

:circle-of-love: hello Cannabliss, the frame is made from aluminum rods which are very sturdy, and the connections are metal for better firmness. The matrial is 210D mylar fabric and zipper is strong light-proof.:Namaste:

Cannabliss, our grow tent stock in Canada, US, Australia, Germany, UK are the same as shown at the website. There will no problem. :high-five:
Does anyone have experience using MH grow tents? I'm thinking of getting one for my 144x5 but I can only find a couple reviews online. I'm either going to get a MH or one off Amazon for a similar price. Is it sturdy? Durable? Does it have light leaks?
I found a thread reviewing one from Janurary and the biggest problem was that the tent that he had received was different from the one on the MH website, has this been fixed Sara?

I'd love to hear opinions from people that are using MH grow tents, thanks people!

:ganjamon: Dennise, I want to say thank you for our grow tents. Our lights have won many favor from the customers, they are actually very jealous :cheesygrinsmiley:
I have 2 of them and think they are awesome... I have no leaks... the corners are metal instead of plastic... the zippers re sturdy and I have seen no light leaks around the zippers... IMO for the price they cannot be beat......:circle-of-love:

:cheer: thank you! The grow tent feel much relieved now with these compliments, haha. You will get Reflector 192x5w if you are in US and EU. :cheer:
The tents are awesome! I just ordered my second one today. Oh and I also ordered another reflector series light. I hope it is the 5w. The website has conflicting information on the 192 x 3or5w. I know that regardless I will be happy. I love the price and quality of the products that Mars Hydro has to offer.

:circle-of-love: haha, not at all, oh, Australia also is avaible with 192x5w now. :Namaste:
Lookout I am almost sure Sara said they would be 5w... Guess that was a pretty lame response but Sara will be on here in a bit and she will confirm....:circle-of-love:

:circle-of-love: pm sent.
Hey Sara I noticed you have as low as a 440 nm spectrum diode on all your lights but on your website it says you offer 365-730nm. Why do you not normally put in the 365 nm diodes? Also I'd like to order one with some if possible. Send me a pm, thanks.

:circle-of-love: hello apeshot, the wrong lens will cause led diodes burn out, not turn green to your eyes. Please don't worry about it, we will not add green led diodes to the panel if not for customization. Since you bought it fro AU warehouse, it has ruled out the customization possibility. :Namaste: They are not green, but warm white. The green is due to light blend. Light propogates in circles not in straight line, so they will mix toghether. You can try to hide the other lights and check. :Namaste:
We have found the problem in March. Apeshot, there is still possiblity of lens burnout issue for you, I am sorry, but we will try best to repair it for you and cut down your cost to the minum when the light is with the problem. As far as I can see, it's been two months, they may well not be affected. If they are in the future, please contact me and I will be at your service. :circle-of-love:
Hi Sara,

I am still interested in purchasing a 96x5 Reflector but have been reading through this thread and I am a bit concerned for my Mars II 1200w. I was working in the tent last night and looked at the light and noticed that there are what appear to be many green LEDs on it.

I purchased it from the AU warehouse in late May of this year.

Can you please tell me whether my model would be affected by this lens burnout issues.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

:circle-of-love: hello apeshot, the wrong lens will cause led diodes burn out, not turn green to your eyes. Please don't worry about it, we will not add green led diodes to the panel if not for customization. Since you bought it fro AU warehouse, it has ruled out the customization possibility. :Namaste: They are not green, but warm white. The green is due to light blend. Light propogates in circles not in straight line, so they will mix toghether. You can try to hide the other lights and check. :Namaste:
We have found the problem in March. Apeshot, there is still possiblity of lens burnout issue for you, I am sorry, but we will try best to repair it for you and cut down your cost to the minum when the light is with the problem. As far as I can see, it's been two months, they may well not be affected. If they are in the future, please contact me and I will be at your service. :circle-of-love:

Thanks Sara.

I will closely examine my light tonight to see if there are any LEDs that are burnt out, because you have said there is a possibility that my light may be affected.

Thanks again for your reply.

:circle-of-love: thanks for stopping by, Doobzilla, :cheer: they are very beautiful and healthy.:thumb:
Hello and Good morning to you all..

Just stopped by to show the ladies off, this is the start of the fourth week for the bigger two. 3rd week for the smallest. Still running a 24/0 schedule with one 300w @ 26 in.

C360_2015-08-06-00-07-22-920.jpg
C360_2015-08-06-00-08-05-193.jpg

:Namaste: yes, that will be great. :circle-of-love:
Thanks Sara.

I will closely examine my light tonight to see if there are any LEDs that are burnt out, because you have said there is a possibility that my light may be affected.

Thanks again for your reply.

heuuuuu ..... heuuuuuu ..... heuuuuuuu WTF?

this is ridiculous Sara ... we dont want to know secret of your spectrum we want to know the ratio of blue/whites to reds ... we can simply count it but it is not easy on a picture and hurting the sight if look directly at the panel.

cant beleive you said that .... oufff i need a spliff

:circle-of-love:hello tony, I am sorry, it's technical confidential. The engineers have taken great efforts to find out the ratio. And the performance is obvious to all of you guys. As you know, we are not the only sponsor of led grow light here. From company's side, they don't want to leak the techniques. :Namaste:
Please don't worry, there is no disadvantage of the ratio, not at all. You guys have sharp eyes. You can presumably spot the color and get a presumable result. You will know they are not at a disadvantage. :high-five:
If there is a reason why we can outweigh other manufacturers, why we share it, haha, a little selfish, I have to commit it. Well, :hmmmm: it's not right to be selfish. Sharing is caring. If anyone here want to DIY led grow light, I will be love to help. :cheer:

okay! thanx for your patience and info!

Back
Top Bottom