Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:circle-of-love: Hi King, I have checked with the enigeer. He told me it might not be easier to change the leds to Cree. However, as long as you can, the drivers will support it. :high-five:
Sara, can you please confirm with your engineers that I can add Cree LEDs anywhere within the panel?

thanks

I will be always here. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Hi sara... Thankyou for your kind words...

Sent a few growers your way...gotta make sure you still trading when i finally get to jump on board :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::laughtwo::Namaste:

:laughtwo: haha, thanks, King.:cheesygrinsmiley: my director will check the thread every day. Hopefully she will see this... lol :goof: It's not me who say this.:blalol:
sara, You should get a raise for your work and patience. Honestly, if you haven't gotten a raise in the last year from your work, you should start your own LED company (or any other company). You have the skills to sell product.

So I transplanted the Maui Wowie Sativas into 10gal smart pots 2 days ago. Now LST trading starts tonight.

image34619.jpg

HI SARA , afther a long time reading the goods feedbacks from the hydro lights , im ready for put my hand on them :circle-of-love:

i was ordering the lights in hydroMARS website but i want to know whats the value ,
ITS US DOLLARS ? OR CANADIAN ? . IM asking because i read that u have a warehouse here in canada ,
and its will be nice so i dont pay de duty fees

:party::party:Good news is coming! On behalf of Mars-Hydro, I feel very honored to announce that we are preparing to restock Reflector48 and Reflector96 in our US warehouse. :cheer: You can place an order now and get them from the United States!:yahoo:
Here is our inventory in US warehouse.
Reflector Series
Reflector48 100pcs
Reflector96 100pcs
Reflector144 170pcs
Reflector192 68pcs
MarsII Series In Stock
MarsII400w 99pcs
MarsII700w 82pcs
MarsII900w 158pcs
MarsII1200w 130pcs
MarsII1600w 80pcs
Grow Tent
2'3"x2'3"x5'3" 42pcs
3'3"x3'3"x5'11" 35pcs
3'11”x3'11"x6'7" 149pcs
4'9"x4'9"x6'7" 59pcs

In order to add more flavor to this news, I make this pic for you. Unprecedented pepper bud from CatfishKnight.:lot-o-toke::goof: Have fun.
In_stock.jpg

:circle-of-love: welcome, MCeezy. You will love our lights.:Namaste: The currency at our website is in US Dollars. We have a warehouse in Canada so the lights will ship within Canada. It's duty free to you. :high-five: You can send me an email for more info.:love:
HI SARA , afther a long time reading the goods feedbacks from the hydro lights , im ready for put my hand on them :circle-of-love:

i was ordering the lights in hydroMARS website but i want to know whats the value ,
ITS US DOLLARS ? OR CANADIAN ? . IM asking because i read that u have a warehouse here in canada ,
and its will be nice so i dont pay de duty fees

guess what i just got in guys...

IMG_130823.JPG
IMG_130921.JPG
IMG_131033.JPG

i found this waiting for me when i got home from work today and will do a proper setup and test of the light once i get some time haha its 2 in the morning here in Colorado so ill start the tester journal tomorrow :circle-of-love:

Good luck with achieving the 0.5 gpw bro!

thanx man :thanks: but ive been averaging 0.5 GPW and hope the new light along with the experiance ive picked up along the way i cant make this SCROG more like 0.75 GPW :volcano-smiley: i think its very possible but with this new syle light i may use different intensitys throught the flowering stage as well as throughout the day if the panel will allow me to. thanx for the good vibes though brotha

thanx man :thanks: but ive been averaging 0.5 GPW and hope the new light along with the experiance ive picked up along the way i cant make this SCROG more like 0.75 GPW :volcano-smiley: i think its very possible but with this new syle light i may use different intensitys throught the flowering stage as well as throughout the day if the panel will allow me to. thanx for the good vibes though brotha

Sorry, i was being sarcastic....you seem like a nice guy but you won't get more than 0.5gpw with Mars Hydro bro.

I'm just waiting to have my comments removed...

(I have 5 of these units by the way)
20140809_154134.jpg

Sorry, i was being sarcastic....you seem like a nice guy but you won't get more than 0.5gpw with Mars Hydro bro.

I'm just waiting to have my comments removed...

(I have 5 of these units by the way)
20140809_154134.jpg

haha no worries man whatever i get ill post and at least there will be more info out there on them :Namaste: i know there def not the best out there but i cant really afford them anyways along with getting some A+ personal herb i do think There is a place for MarsHydro LEDs but only time will tell i guess

haha no worries man whatever i get ill post and at least there will be more info out there on them :Namaste: i know there def not the best out there but i cant really afford them anyways along with getting some A+ personal herb i do think There is a place for MarsHydro LEDs but only time will tell i guess

A lot of time...

Peace brother. :)

Ja ja....i seem to be the only person on this thread who thinks that Sara's comments should all start with "once upon a time"

But then what do i know?...i've only dropped $1200 on these units....
Why would you buy 5 if they dont work for you? Are you looking to unload those, I may be interested if you are in the US. I just look to grow in small tents right now, these lights have proven adequate for that, and I recovered my investment in one grow. I think CFL side lighting is crucial. That skews the whole grams/ watts score card, I go buy how much I would have paid for medicine produced...at $300 per OZ.

Back
Top Bottom