Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:hug: ok, sir:goof:
We still talking about growing/lights right? Everybody smoke one and let's do it moving. :volcano-smiley: Religion and Politics are always a no no, unless we are in a specific forum for that.

A lot of time...

Peace brother. :)

workin on .75 gpw Aaaallleeennn oooooBbbrriiiaannn!!
20151029_212612_1_.jpg
20151029_212536_1_.jpg

:party:good set-up, this is evolution, haha. We take you guys' advice! Glad to know you love them! :party:
Agree. It was my bad. I am, as one would say, a militant atheist, and I got out of hand. Please forgive the tangent.

So, my new Mars II 400 came in today, and it has light switches for bloom and grow, and also they rotated the hangers so that the light would hang straight. Very nice improvements. Very nice evolution of the product!

Evolution. Just one more time - Evolution :) Just kidding, I am done with my diatribe.

image34637.jpg

workin on .75 gpw Aaaallleeennn oooooBbbrriiiaannn!!
20151029_212612_1_.jpg
20151029_212536_1_.jpg

good to hear brotha :circle-of-love: plants are looking healthy, hope you get at least .75 GPW

:circle-of-love: welcome, MCeezy. You will love our lights.:Namaste: The currency at our website is in US Dollars. We have a warehouse in Canada so the lights will ship within Canada. It's duty free to you. :high-five: You can send me an email for more info.:love:

hy sara :circle-of-love: its me again , well i see ur post for the new stock but i cant find on the website the 48reflector serie , maybe a bug on the website ?

how much area you think i cant cover with that reflector ?

and my last question , how the currency for the CA dollars will be apply ? thats why im lookin for this reflector , cuz its my only afortable led for the moments , with the currency from the US AND CA dollars , the price goo a little up

thanks you very much for taking your time to answer my question , its very nice .

:love:

:Namaste: thanks for the post, Purple.:cheer: let's wait for the day when it sprout. It must be an exciting moment.:circle-of-love:
Here they are guys and gals. 7 regular candyland seeds and 1 Green love potion feminized i did just cause it was a freebie. i dont know if i will keep it or not. But the light came in yesterday and i just been monitoring temperature and humidity levels. The seeds were in a glass of water for a day and a paper towel for day 2 and these are now 24 hours in their solo cups. Hopefully they pop up soon. And the light is a safe 45" above just to heat the 3x3 Gorilla grow tent. When they sprout i will lower it a little bit. :Namaste:
-139.jpg
-229.jpg
-416.jpg
-320.jpg

:circle-of-love: it's afternoon here.:cheesygrinsmiley: Many small lights will give you better light distribution and reduce the possible loss in case of emergency. :Namaste: If you plan to make full use of the rest space, I advise you to choose 4pcs MarsII400w. 4 of them will cover 5'x5' well. :high-five:
Good morning/evening Sara (which ever the case may be)

I am presently running a 325 watt and a 375 watt LED (actual watts at the wall) in a 5x10x6.5 tent. Presently I am only using around 1/2 of the tents potential flowering 3 plants and am thinking for the next grow I would like to get more lights to allow the tent to be more productive. Now before you toss out oh get a 1200 or 1600 that will fill out the rest of your tent, let me say my line of thinking is it is better to have many smaller lights that overlap each others foot print as opposed to one light casting one big footprint. My logic behind this is multifold. 1-If 1 light has an issue and needs to be sent in for warranty work in the middle of the grow, I will not loose my whole crop. 2- Not all plants grow at the exact same rate, even when they are of the same strain. Multiple lights would give me better overall penetration due t the fact some lights would be lower while others higher depending on actual plant heights.
My present grow should be wrapping up in around 6 to 7 weeks which by then I figure I will be back to work. At that point I am pretty sure "She who must be obeyed" will have no issue with me buying a few more lights. I am not the kind of guy who has to have the biggest baddest monster sized colas the size of king kongs forearm kind of guy. I just need decent coverage that will produce respectable quality buds.
if you want you can either post it here or in a PM and lets see what we can work out.

Night/morning which ever the case may be

Barbie is the first coming into my sight. I :love: Baibie :hug: She looks so good sitting there and will take care of your plants well. They look so delicious.:ganjamon: Good Job.:thumb:
Here is my room 24days into flower under a Mars II 400 watts 12/12 from seed. I have had great growth and the buds are swellin up and starting to get frosty. What else can you want for under 200.00 bucks. Hope this helps all those thinkin bout LEDs. The CFLs were just added today, Couldn't hurt.

Pay no attention to Barbie Jane in the upper right corner.

image2149.jpeg

Acapulco Gold day 24 flower

image1949.jpeg
image1950.jpeg

image1952.jpeg

:thanks: thank you, CO Finest.:circle-of-love:
When lights go out on 18/6 I flip it too 12/12 there are many ways but I just kiss way and works. So when I flip there will be a 6 extra hours of dark the first night.

:circle-of-love: hi MCeezy, before Reflector48 was out of stock in US. Thus we removed it. Now we restocked it. Here is the link for Reflector48 Mars Hydro
The coverage of Reflector48 is 2'x2'. Is it enough for your area?:love: I am not sure that we will apply CA dollars at our website. The new wesbite seems only accept one currency. Sorry about this.:Namaste: I know CA dollars is depreciation. It's temporary. Soon it will go back to normal.:high-five:
hy sara :circle-of-love: its me again , well i see ur post for the new stock but i cant find on the website the 48reflector serie , maybe a bug on the website ?

how much area you think i cant cover with that reflector ?

and my last question , how the currency for the CA dollars will be apply ? thats why im lookin for this reflector , cuz its my only afortable led for the moments , with the currency from the US AND CA dollars , the price goo a little up

thanks you very much for taking your time to answer my question , its very nice .

:love:

:thanks: thanks for sharing, Gnarl.:party: It's Mars-Hydro Family. Gnarl, when you travel to China next time, tell me in advance and I will prepare one for you.:circle-of-love:
Look what I found and where is my t-shirt?

so got my scale back and have checked the yield of my two plants grown under the two 48x5 reflectors that arraived 14 days into my bloom cycle.

20151016_110546.jpg

the small white widow after ten days drying was 51g plus a bit of sugarleaf trimmings and few popcorn buds

20151018_154057.jpg

The unknown rqs strain was 103g after 14 days of drying plus 5g popcorn buds and a bunch of sugarlead trimmings

my old light that was 90w ufo + 2x20w sidelights floodlight IP65 type of lighting. Those yielded about 60g in my last grow. using 130w best grow achieved with those lights was 80g

my new mars light running at 220v should use around 90-100 (i think closer to 90) watt each so 180-200w total. So taking into consideration the new lights being installed some weeks into bloom and battling a spider mite infestation up till week six of flower. im pretty satisfied with the first grow with mars. i hope to make use of a bit more horisontal space in my next grow so hopefully that will up my yield a bit further.

im so glad i finally found the money in my tight budget to make this relative cheap upgrade of ligths i must say. :circle-of-love:

So your actual total watt is 200w and you yielded 159gr. in total.
Than i would say that you did not bad at all ! :goodjob:
This comes to 0.795gr./watt. :thumb::bravo:
I hope to achieve the same results with my 2 mars 700w lights. (or at least close to that):high-five::passitleft:
Keep up the good work.:Namaste:

so got my scale back and have checked the yield of my two plants grown under the two 48x5 reflectors that arraived 14 days into my bloom cycle.

20151016_110546.jpg

the small white widow after ten days drying was 51g plus a bit of sugarleaf trimmings and few popcorn buds

20151018_154057.jpg

The unknown rqs strain was 103g after 14 days of drying plus 5g popcorn buds and a bunch of sugarlead trimmings

my old light that was 90w ufo + 2x20w sidelights floodlight IP65 type of lighting. Those yielded about 80g in my last grow. using 130w

my new mars light running at 220v should use around 90-100 (i think closer to 90) watt each so 180-200w total. So taking into consideration the new lights being installed some weeks into bloom and battling a spider mite infestation up till week six of flower. im pretty satisfied with the first grow with mars. i hope to make use of a bit more horisontal space in my next grow so hopefully that will up my yield a bit further.

im so glad i finally found the money in my tight budget to make this relative cheap upgrade of ligths i must say. :circle-of-love:

thanks a lot yeah im a happy camper with that result :) and so happy that i choose to go LED instead of a small hps when started growing again. LED have really come a long way from back when cheap unreliable lights flooded the market at the beginnning.

oh i made a typo in my post. my last yield with the old light was about 60 not 80. 80 was the best result archived with my old light from all the grows

That's a big jump forward.
Your last grow was 0.461gr./watt with your ufo light, and your new grow with the mars lights was 0.795gr./watt.
That's almost double your yield per watt.:cheer::Namaste:

thanks a lot yeah im a happy camper with that result :) and so happy that i choose to go LED instead of a small hps when started growing again. LED have really come a long way from back when cheap unreliable lights flooded the market at the beginnning.

oh i made a typo in my post. my last yield with the old light was about 60 not 80. 80 was the best result archived with my old light from all the grows

Though my favorite R word would be Resistentialism. It means a humorous theory that inanimate objects display malice towards humans.

Did not know of that word until now but i have lived every day in belief of the theory...

Look what I found and where is my t-shirt?

Nice to see the people that create the lights, that make the buds !!!

Are you there sara ??.... Looks like a fun anniversary...

And yeah, i wanna t-shirt too. Maybe a slogan... Ive been there, ive grown there, now i have the t-shirt :rofl::circle-of-love:

Nice to see the people that create the lights, that make the buds !!!

Are you there sara ??.... Looks like a fun anniversary...

And yeah, i wanna t-shirt too. Maybe a slogan... Ive been there, ive grown there, now i have the t-shirt :rofl::circle-of-love:

Make some surprise boxes. Every 10th light gets a tee shirt packed in it. Nice surprise gift. Like the toy in the Cracker Jack Box :) :peace:

Back
Top Bottom