Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:party::party::party: healthy and energetic, have a fierce grow.:cheer:
Finally got 2 of the seeds i popped to show sex so here is a few pics of the remaining plants and the 2 that i will use for the SCROG under the new Mars Pro Epistar 160LED. Follow my current Dark Dragon journal if you would like to see how the light performs :volcano-smiley:

IMG_150621.JPG
IMG_150831.JPG
IMG_150922.JPG
IMG_151125.JPG

Congrats iseckz, I guess more.:cheesygrinsmiley:
:D
Lemon Kush. 3 weeks vegged under low powered LED's ufos
Flowered under mars hydro reflector 96x5

any guessers, 2 oz dry?
image3503.jpeg

:thanks: thank you very much for the advice.:thumb:
For starters, FORGET ALL THE MANUFACTURERS SPECS. Independent testing showed most manufacturer's claims don't even begin to match reality.

There are two brands of inline fan worth anything. Forget the rest.

They are the Systemair RVK L range and the Phresh Hyper Fan range.

Phresh are balls-to-the-wall brilliant engineering and slightly more economical to run, and they come with a built-in speed adjuster, but they do cost a little bit more. They are American.

Systemair are an industrial standard, not just with growers, they make a massive range of stuff for professional construction, weed growers just use their stuff because they're so good. They also need a separate fan adjuster, but you can get cheap plug-in ones. They are based in Germany.

As such if you are American get a Phresh Hyper Fan 6".

If you are in Europe get a Systemair RVK L 6". (Definitely get the L over the weaker A model).

You always want the biggest fan you can get but with a speed reducer, you reduce the fan to a speed that works for you and you are guaranteed it will be quieter than a small fan running faster. Plus if you ever run into temp/RH problems in the future all you have to do is dial your fan up.

:circle-of-love: get it, if it's available, better to go with bigger fan.:cheesygrinsmiley:
I have a small 4 inch duct fan for my 2x4x5 tent and seems to work great as long as my room temps are around 75 but if you have a carbon filter or higher room temps then you'll need something more powerful. my advice is go with a 6 inch inline fan and a speed controller and you will be ready in case you upgrade or add another tent. and i know ventech is a good cheap option on ebay :Namaste:

:thumb: well done, Brian. I will learn much about grow from watching your video every week. Thanks for sharing with us.:Namaste:
weekly update on the dark dragon from kingdom organic seeds under the new mars pro series epistar 160LED and the thunderhaze autos from genofarm seeds under marshydro LED as well

:party::party: hello my dearest friends, promotion is coming~~~:yahoo: :kiss: Mars Pro Series has 10% discount off on Black Friday!:party::party:The promotion only lasts one day.:theband: Take the time to grab one Pro and this winter will not be cold.:ganjamon:

:party::party: hello my dearest friends, promotion is coming~~~:yahoo: :kiss: Mars Pro Series has 10% discount off on Black Friday!:party::party:The promotion only lasts one day.:theband: Take the time to grab one Pro and this winter will not be cold.:ganjamon:

great promotion on a great light! :circle-of-love:

Hey guys, just a question for you. I vegged some seeds out of a bag of weed for 5 weeks with a Mars hydro reflector and switched 12/12 lighting on the 2/11 but they stretched abit so I added a 400w hps. Will this be Allright mixing hps with led or should I stick to just one sort of light?

Cheers

Wished I knew this but hey no problem but you guys did give a little off on the price. Just recieved my new Mars Pro 128. It takes a little while to learn the remote but it is going now. Pretty darn bright. This is what my plants been wanting for.

Back
Top Bottom