Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:circle-of-love: super has answered the first one well. I will answer the second one. :cheesygrinsmiley: The BTU of MarsII1200 is 1883. It has the same power as 600w HPS but you still save a lot heat from ballast, ventilation, A/C and etc :Namaste:
I have just one more question? (Yeah right) when hanging my little mars 60x5 led next to the 1200 in flower should I keep it next to it at the same hight or a little to the side farther down? Hanging it with it I worry about casting a shadow with the 60x5, and do you think the Mars ll 1200 will run my tent cooler than the 400 watt MH/HPS

:thanks:
I would say it depends on your plants. The advantage of having multiple lights is to keep the top of the canopy even. You can set different lights to different heights. I leave my lights at the same height and lift the pots from underneath the level the tops. What ever works for you. :peace:

Hello Sara,

I purchased a mars2 1600 from you on July 30th 2014. I used it from August 2014 until September 2015 due to declining yields I went back to 1k HPS. Upon inspection.. 2 rows of LEDs have stopped working, some of the LEDs are discoloring the glass. I would like to have this light repaired under warranty, I miss it. Please advise as to my next step.

Thanks

1201151929.jpg

1201151929b.jpg

Hello Sara,

I purchased a mars2 1600 from you on July 30th 2014. I used it from August 2014 until September 2015 due to declining yields I went back to 1k HPS. Upon inspection.. 2 rows of LEDs have stopped working, some of the LEDs are discoloring the glass. I would like to have this light repaired under warranty, I miss it. Please advise as to my next step.

Thanks

1201151929.jpg

1201151929b.jpg

Wow that is no good, I hope you find a resolution soon.

What sort of temps are you running in your grow area?

Hello all!

Big time lurker here. Decided to finally make an account to ask a couple questions..

I'm going to be starting my first grow soon in this tent
LJpfmgZ.jpg

and I have been looking at these Mars LED grow lights..

What size of a light would you guys recommend for this size of a tent? This tent is going in my closet, can't go any bigger on it due to lack of space.

Thanks!

EDIT: Tent size is 48"x24"x60"

:circle-of-love: Hi Shags, I am so sorry about this. I have sent the pictures to our engineer. Apart from the burnt-out leds, there are two possible reasons for the, the bad driver or bad leds. Shags, could you please verify this for us first.:Namaste: Here is the step.
1: First turn the power off and then unscrew the case and inside it you can see several rectangular black boxes inside which are power supplies.
2: Each of them supplies power to a group of leds. So you can try to replace the power supply provides power to the nonfunctioning leds with other normally functioning ones.
If the light is on again, the driver must have broken. If the light is still off, the whole leds in that section must be the problem. Shags, we appreciate it very much if you can check it for us first. :circle-of-love: Then we will solve this problem with the right way. You can choose to repair it at our maintenance service center or fix it on your own with the replacement parts we send to you. :high-five: As you can't pm me, could you please send another email to info@mars-hydro.com in regards to this issue?:cheesygrinsmiley: The following message may include your private information. Better to keep it privately.:hug:
Hello Sara,

Thanks

1201151929.jpg

1201151929b.jpg

:circle-of-love: yes, apeshot, we will work it out.:winkyface:
Wow that is no good, I hope you find a resolution soon.

What sort of temps are you running in your grow area?

:cheer: Hello Niknaks, welcome:welcome: Could you please tell me the size of the tent? It's a little difficult to guess the size from the pic..It looks like a rectangular shape.:Namaste:
Hello all!

Big time lurker here. Decided to finally make an account to ask a couple questions..

I'm going to be starting my first grow soon in this tent
1662934256143.png

and I have been looking at these Mars LED grow lights..

What size of a light would you guys recommend for this size of a tent? This tent is going in my closet, can't go any bigger on it due to lack of space.

Thanks!

Haha, it's ok, Niknaks, I advise to choose Reflector144. It will cover well your tent.:Namaste:
My apologies! Forgot the size. The tent is 48"x24"x60"

My apologies! Forgot the size. The tent is 48"x24"x60"

yes i have grown in the same sized tent before and can say that a 144x5 will cover the tent well. if you look through my compleated jounals you can see a couple of harvests with the panel

Sorry about the delay but here is my video of the new Mars Pro Epistar 160LED arriving, setting up the remote control and a bet of a written review of the panel.

Hi Arellanobrian, something Is wrong with your links. :)
Sorry about the delay but here is my video of the new Mars Pro Epistar 160LED arriving, setting up the remote control and a bet of a written review of the panel.

Lol. as soon as I submitted it showed up.

:circle-of-love: MarsII700 has stocked in UK. We will probably have Christmas discount but I am not sure which light will have it and the exact time... :Namaste: If you want to order, better to order now. At Christams, the stock will probably be short and the delivery may be very slow.:cheesygrinsmiley:
Sara, when will you know what lights may be discounted at Christmas and when the Christmas sale may start.
I am hoping the Reflector series soon so that the Christmas rush can be avoided.
Thank-you Kindly.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom