Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:circle-of-love:Hi resinous, it's 2'x4', probably less, 2'x3' according to the feedback from other growers.:Namaste:
Does anyone know what the coverage of the pro 160 is at 18" .. ??

:circle-of-love:until now, we have received over 20 videos for our First Mars Hydro Cup.:cheer: The prizes are 5pcs Mars ProII Epistar320. :cheesygrinsmiley: I have to say, the chance to win is pretty high!.:cheer: Anyone who wants Epistar320 sends us the video and join the competition!:circle-of-love:
MARSPROEPISTAR3201.jpg

:party:Our Mars ProII is under clearance in US. The shipment will be available not later than this Thursday!:circle-of-love: And our MarsII 900 with Veg spectrum is available for ordering now at our website! Mars Hydro :) It's worldwide shipping except Australia.:Namaste:

:circle-of-love:Hello guys, I need to tell you one thing about the delivery time in US. Recently, the warehouse is sorting out the stock, so the delivery time will take longer than before. :circle-of-love: Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your understanding.:Namaste:

:circle-of-love:Hi DEMSO, you can turn on Growth switch during seedling and early Veg stage. Then two switches turn on. :Namaste:
Hello
my Mars 2 400 watt I put the 2 buttons on growing ?

THANKS

Just to show you my current grow in a Mars Hydro tent, 1m x 1m x 1,8m and a Mars II 900W LED-Panel.
It's the first try with this equipement.

The grow consits of 6 Malwi - (reg.) plants (ACE Seeds) and they are since 29 days under 12/12 light.
Malawi is an African, sativa landrace with a Very, very strong and powerfull high, but also a very long flowering time, easyly 14 weeks.

What's up!! Have another question .. does anyone know what the mars pro epistar 160 can be upgraded to in the future ?? Diffently LED drivers etc... I'm just just curious

Yeah. I gotcha. Yours have had no issues so those of us that have are full of shit? Give your head a shake. I would not post here with the issues if they were non existent. I bought the lights almost 2 years ago and have had issues with the Mars 2 lights about 2 months in. The reflectors are fine. I have been doing this for 30 + years. Not a rookie. There is nothing you could teach me about growing. The issue is the lights are broken.

I think you have taken what was said too personal as stated these and all lower cost LED'S suffer from the same design flaw in that if your humidity is to high or the air circulation lacking moisture can get into the electronics but HPS lights use remote ballasts and are not effected. If you look at past posts many people have had moisture build up on the Mars 2 inside the glass and these lights are not moisture proof. Sorry you took it as a attack on you your post was just the last of several with common complaints and many blame the equipment and not ask what others do different.
With over 30 years I am sure you have seen that most people think plant a seed it will grow but it takes knowledge and a lot of trial and error to get it right. Myself I planted my first seed in 1968 up in the mountains in Mendocino Ca. seen my share of plants and growers but I'm still learning and after spending 20+ years as a radio and electronics technician I would wonder why my lights fail and others don't

I think you have taken what was said too personal as stated these and all lower cost LED'S suffer from the same design flaw in that if your humidity is to high or the air circulation lacking moisture can get into the electronics but HPS lights use remote ballasts and are not effected. If you look at past posts many people have had moisture build up on the Mars 2 inside the glass and these lights are not moisture proof. Sorry you took it as a attack on you your post was just the last of several with common complaints and many blame the equipment and not ask what others do different.
With over 30 years I am sure you have seen that most people think plant a seed it will grow but it takes knowledge and a lot of trial and error to get it right. Myself I planted my first seed in 1968 up in the mountains in Mendocino Ca. seen my share of plants and growers but I'm still learning and after spending 20+ years as a radio and electronics technician I would wonder why my lights fail and others don't

You've addressed the issue of the drivers failing due to moisture, but not the fact that the LEDs burn out. And I had an 8" fan blowing cool air across the surface of the glass of my Mars II 1200w at all times during lights on, plus a top quality German-made 4" extraction fan running 24/7, and another 6" fan blowing across the canopy of the plants.

Temperatures reached 85F MAX, most of the time they were in the 70s, I know this because I run a humidity/temp gauge in the tent with a memory setting.

What other lengths could I have gone to in order to keep the light cooler and prevent this issue from happening? Most people wouldn't have bothered with the fan blowing air over the panel, either.

Imagine my disappointment when I found so many burnt out LEDs the other day, after approximately 5 months of use.

Back
Top Bottom