Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:kiss:don't forget to share me the pictures. I want to see them...:circle-of-love:
To day 3 of the ladies have little tap roots. They will be going in coco either at the end of the day or first thing in the morning

:)thanks for the info... keltic... I am an idiot in electrical... :blalol:There is mark on the panel so you can detect which one is defective... As for the leds, I also think you will figure it out when you take the old led off. One tab is higher and one is lower. They must be compatible with the relevant location on the panel.:dreamy: Photo tutorial is appreciated.:hug: We need to film one HD video for repair!:circle-of-love:
Most Excellent SmokeSara.

No marks to be seen on the tabs. One tab is different from the other. One tab is solid and the other has a rectangular hole in it.

Photo evidence : - )

Tab with hole:
CIMG01551.jpg

Tab with out hole
CIMG0157.jpg

Top view
CIMG01541.jpg

otherside view
CIMG01582.jpg

My guess is When I take the old led off it will be obvious.

Also I may do a photo tutorial of the repair, I also may just wanna get it done. It has been a long time since (1985-88) I went to technical school where I learned to repair a great many things. Electrical was not my favorite but this looks easy. Famous last words, ; - )

:thanks:

And I cannot find my multimeter, Errrrr.

:circle-of-love:Hi apeshot, sorry about this... I has aked Coco about it. Since the shipment of 11th hasn't reached you, she has arranged another shipment about three days ago. :straightface:Coco will contact you.
Hi Sara,

I still have not received my replacement parts to fix my burnt out LEDs on my Mars II 1200w.

COCO has not responded to me for a week.

I was told that the parts were shipped to me on the 11th so of this month so it is heading towards three weeks now.

Please can we sort something out.

:circle-of-love:Hi Mike, now our MarsII has been updated to be switchable in US. The old version will phase out. Mike, could you tell me your grow area, so I can advise you the suitable light.:high-five:
I have 3 platinum led they are good and reliable no problems but i was looking into mars 1200 are the old ones with no switches having the problems or is it the new version with the switches? Or should I just go with the reflector series someone with knowledge on these lights let me I appreciate it.

Hey MARS users!

Just wanted to pop a question and maybe you have a solution for this. Im owning a MarsII 1200W light, but the problem i get is i have something simmilar to fog on the sides of LED, only center is w/o fog. What could this be? When I turn off the light I can see something like this:

IMGP3979.JPG

IMGP3981.JPG

As you can see the first row of leds are like under shadow or fog, it gets much more visible with the lights on. It's not from a humidity, and its from an inside of the glass.
Im worried if my plants are getting needed light from under these clouds..

Yes, it seems that heat has something to do with this. I have another panel which is unused, but I dont want to replace this as I am not sure what have caused this.. Im thinking about removing the glass (cutting it out with glasscutter) do you think it's nescesarry to have glass lid on ?

Ok, if the lens has the purpose then I am not removing it.. I will try to disassemble it and try to polish it maybe that will work. Just tested other lamp, and it has no shades. Maybe Mars has manual of disassembling this unit ?

Ok, if the lens has the purpose then I am not removing it.. I will try to disassemble it and try to polish it maybe that will work. Just tested other lamp, and it has no shades. Maybe Mars has manual of disassembling this unit ?

I just took apart my 1200 For the same reason it was not as bad as yours looks but it looks 100x brighter then when I first turned it on.

Back
Top Bottom