Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

haha,it's no problem.:high-five:Good night TorturedSoul,have a nice dream.:yummy:
I'm sure he will and, if not, there are lots of other deserving names on that list. I was just being facetious, lol (I have been in a reading/posting mood this evening) - apologies! Hope your week is going well, Sara. Have a good night (or afternoon, I suppose ;) .

:party:Good news,guys.Mars Hydro is giving FREE ratchet hanger out now.The price of ratchet hanger is ZERO with free shipping.It's only within 24 hours.Hurry up,we have only 20 pairs are giving out at each warehouse( US,AU,DE, UK).
yoyo.png

:circle-of-love:mars yoyo :party:

:party:Good news,guys.Mars Hydro is giving FREE ratchet hanger out now.The price of ratchet hanger is ZERO with free shipping.It's only within 24 hours.Hurry up,we have only 20 pairs are giving out at each warehouse( US,AU,DE, UK).

Wow Sara! Thank you for your kindness. I hope I was on time to order them ;)

Just ordered the free hangers, thanks Sara and Mars Hydro.

thanks Sara :thanks: for the ratchet hangers im loking foward to ordering my first mars-hydro panel friday desided for a 144x5 for my first closet grow and im gonna need a 48x5 for a veg soon after :D i hope the 144x5 can make some great budd im a 50cm x 100 cm space :yummy:

I'm looking at the mars pro cree 256 .. and it shows what the crees are in them. Can someone help me understand what bins the crees are in .. I can't figure it out

Sent from my SM-P600 using 420

You're welcome.:high-five:So you have a light with a ratchet hanger together now...it's complete set:cheer:I'm sure your girls will love them:cheer:And thanks for supporting Mars-Hydro,we will try our best to offer you good LED growing light and service.:high-five:
(please note:if you did not receive the tracking NO,it means you did not get the free ratchet.Only the first 20 orders are free.:high-five:)
Yeaa I ordered 1 for Free :)) Thank you !!

Hi Bernie Dankma,it's great,:high-five: only the first 20 orders are free,you are so lucky:cheer:thanks for supporting Mars-Hydro,we will try our best.:Namaste:
(please note:if you did not receive the tracking NO,it means you did not get the free ratchet.Only the first 20 orders are free.:high-five:)
Ordered myself a set. Thanks for the freebies! Love Mars hydro!

Sent From The Cloud
Happy Growing

Hi ljacve55,We have only 20 pairs to give out at each warehouse( US,AU,DE, UK),only the first 20 orders are free.it's only within 24 hours:high-five:
Hello again Tina!This Rope Rachets are free for Mars customers?

Poslano sa mog SM-A300FU koristeći 420

Back
Top Bottom