Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:circle-of-love:"LED" must show up outside of the box as the custom clearance requested,according to the product name to identify the product's HS code,certification standards and tariffs:high-five:
Please do not worry,LED industries is various.:high-five:
Got my mars reflector 96 in the mail today plants will be loving the extra wattage. Not too happy with the advertisement on the box for postage tho. Anyways my postal delivery guy probably has an idea what I'm up to now.
420-magazine-mobile1259116109.jpg
420-magazine-mobile113099568.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

We will change the price for the tent from Jan 5th,2017.
We publish this new on our official website :NEWS section Mars , Led grow light , Mars Hydro
You can Follow our NEWS,then if we update any news,it will inform you.:high-five:
Well if that's really the price I would have bought one yesterday but the mars hydro website did not advertise thise prices?....

Sent from my 5054N using 420 Magazine Mobile App

My mistake.:Namaste:We add the light and tent combo on our website last week:high-five:
Omg im a burn out....lol

I was looking at the price of the tent and light combo thinking it was just for the tent.....im sorry sarah

Sent from my 5054N using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yeah no worries sara just wasnt making sense to me :)
To be honest with ya I probably won't win anyways :rofl:
I should get 50% off the light anyways for all my help and after care I do on the other social media sites. My phone is constantly blowing up with questions from people I don't mind really but would be nice to get a little back if ya know what I mean :)

50% the light I promise to do at least 3 co sponsored journal/test journals. Already got the full biobizz line as well as aptus holland sent me there full line. Now I just messaged biotabs about do a aptus pellets vs. biotabs run using each of there organic slow time release products in autoflowers. I can even get ahold of sweet seeds and get the entire red family to try :) Full tent under the pro80 with purple explosion testing new light new nutes and purple strains :)

You did great job with your grow,and no one knows who will win.You should be more confident.:goodjob:
Yeah no worries sara just wasnt making sense to me :)
To be honest with ya I probably won't win anyways :rofl:
I should get half off the light anyways for all my help and after care I do on the other social media sites. My phone is constantly blowing up with questions from people I don't mind really but would be nice to get a little back if ya know what I mean :)

:goodjob:Sounds great,they will keep you busy.:bravo:
Half off the light I promise to do at least 3 co sponsored journal/test journals. Already got the full biobizz line as well as aptus holland sent me there full line. Now I just messaged biotabs about do a aptus pellets vs. biotabs run using each of there organic slow time release products in autoflowers. I can even get ahold of sweet seeds and get the entire red family to try :) Full tent under the pro80 with purple explosion testing new light new nutes and purple strains :)

Thanks,hope we can get 2017page before the NewYear.:cheer:
Thanks to all of you guys here with me all the time.:thanks:
Oh and congrats for the thread getting over 2000 pages of post now thats impressive :)

International warehouse information:
we have enough of goods in stock at our USA,UK warehoues
EU warehouse: Reflector192 and Grow tent145x145x200cm are out of stock,the next shipment will arrive around Dec 25th.:cheer:
CA warehouse: Reflector48,grow tent120x60x150cm,grow tent240x120x200cm are out of stock,Reflector96 2pcs stock left,Mars II1200 8pcs left.But the next shippment will arrive around Dec 24th.:bravo:
12_23_stock.png

I will NEVER buy a mars product EVER again.. i bought a mars 700 an a mars reflector the 96 i believe the one that draws like 204 watts.. used them for maybe 3 months an both ofem have diodes burned out tge 700 has 6 buened out an the other one has like 4 burned out.. an i didnt notice it o. My last grow.. was abour 8-9 months ago ..took them down puttem back in the box an when i took them out to hangem back up i noticed all the diodes burnt out.. should not have happend period..an now only thing i can do now is either pay to havr it fixed or buy the diodes an fix it myself.. but already had plants startes so cant really takem down now.. was gonna buy another 700 an a 1200 but not goin with mars again thats for sure..would rather get a lower wattage light from advanced led or somethin like that with a good warrenty cause tbh.. this is a load of crap.. thanks for lettin me vent carry on

Back
Top Bottom