Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Any chance MarsHydro has thought of making customisable sized grow tents?
I'm looking for a tent approx 120Wx900Dx200mmH but all the ones I can find are square as opposed to rectangle. Would be great if you guys could make sizes to order

I am hoping to use the Mars II 400 with a 70x70x160cm tent and two auto plants. I'm thinking of adding an additional light..the Mars 600, 278w draw power. Does anyone have experience with the 600? I only see it for sale on amazon and not the official site, would the warranty still be valid?

120(W)cmX900cm(D)? this is a very big grow tent....:high-five:
As we are manufacture,we can do customize grow tent,just the MOQ will be above 50pcs...:high-five:
Any chance MarsHydro has thought of making customisable sized grow tents?
I'm looking for a tent approx 120Wx900Dx200mmH but all the ones I can find are square as opposed to rectangle. Would be great if you guys could make sizes to order

:circle-of-love:Thanks for your support.:cheer: For a 70x70x160cm tent,you can add a Reflector48,the draw power around 101w,it with IR diodes,which Mars 600 do not have.:high-five:
I am hoping to use the Mars II 400 with a 70x70x160cm tent and two auto plants. I'm thinking of adding an additional light..the Mars 600, 278w draw power. Does anyone have experience with the 600? I only see it for sale on amazon and not the official site, would the warranty still be valid?

Mars Hydro Mars Pro II Lights: Ventilation Holes
Summer is already come, Do you worry about the temps in your grow area?

Compared with traditional HPS, the LED grow lights run much cooler. Mars Pro II lights have cooling holes all around the light. You can see not only back and sides of the light have ventilation holes, also the front side of the light has. When lights are working, the fresh air come in from top of the light and out from the sides and front ventilation holes, therefore to form a good ventilation system to keep the light running cool, and keeping the tent’s temps don’t go high.

6002.jpg

120(W)cmX900cm(D)? this is a very big grow tent....:high-five:
As we are manufacture,we can do customize grow tent,just the MOQ will be above 50pcs...:high-five:
Sorry Sara I should check my post before sending.
In centimetres Im looking for 120x90x200 (WxDxH)
What is MOQ?

:volcano-smiley:No problem,i thought you want to build a huge growing space......
MOQ is the minimum order quantity you need to reach,as our factory use machine to cut the material,so there is the quantity requirement.:Namaste:
Sorry Sara I should check my post before sending.
In centimetres Im looking for 120x90x200 (WxDxH)
What is MOQ?

:volcano-smiley:No problem,i thought you want to build a huge growing space......
MOQ is the minimum order quantity you need to reach,as our factory use machine to cut the material,so there is the quantity requirement.:Namaste:
I would only want one tent lol. So I'm guessing that won't work

yes,international delivery charge and custom clearance charge from China to your country will be high,that's why have international warehouse gradually,it will save up a lot.:high-five:We may have warehouse at New Zealand in the near future.:Namaste:
Ouch shipping is harsh Sara haha but expected haha 110usd for 1 mars 160epistar

We have warehouse in Australia,but we can not arrange goods from Australia to New Zealand,cuz the it will charge more for the lights...China to Australia,then Autralia to New Zealand...:Namaste:
Next time if i go to New Zealand,i will bring you a light by myself.:volcano-smiley:
Anyone close to a mars hydro place who's coming to nz anytime soon haha

:circle-of-love:Our engineer are trying their best to figure things out to make it expendable,it will be really convenient to use,no need to worry about your plants are too tall.:thumb:
Yeah I figured so. Maybe an expendable tent may be easier. Then you have customisable sizes depending on what the customer wants
Not sure if that's possible though

Mars Pro II series:None-glass cover light,run cooler

Most of LED grow lights have glass covered,it will make sure the lights which emitted from the diodes more uniform and lead the way to plants.Otherwise the lights will glowing to many different angles, and causing about 10-15% light loss.Meanwhile,the light will be reduce 10%-20% after it pass through the glass,and it will keep the heat inside of the glass cover,which is not good for heat dissipation.

Mars Pro II series solved this problem. Based on Mars II and Reflector series,Mars Pro II series lights install without glass cover,it collect the lights with the reflection cup.

Without the glass cover,the lights will 100% go to the plants without any light reduce.The heat which accumulated inside the light will speed up the light-fades,so without the glass cover,will also help to protect your light,extend its life span.
45014.jpg

:circle-of-love:Our engineer are trying their best to figure things out to make it expendable,it will be really convenient to use,no need to worry about your plants are too tall.:thumb:
I've seen some Gorilla branded tents that are expandable vertically but being able to extend it horizontally as well would be awesome.
I'm not sure why but it seems square tents are what everyone designs. Unless you get the really massive ones there is very few that are a more rectangle shape

Back
Top Bottom