Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Hello everyone, As a led grow light manufacture in China, I am very happy that I am here, be a sponsor. although we have been in this field many years, our online shop just get online this month. in order to celebrate it, we decided to give $20,$40....coupon to customers. more light you order, more discount you will get. also, all the customers will get yo-yo hanger as gift if you order within this month.

Here in China we are forbidden to growing cannabis, so if you can send me some pictures or vedio of your grow journal, maybe you can get big gift from us, we'd like to give our led grow light to you as gift:)

If you want to save money,want to get high quality product, good after service. we are the best choice. we have lights stock in USA these two days. address is :
Address: 1937 Davis Street Ste. B Unit 31
City: San Leandro
State: California
Postal Code: 94577

I believe there has someone know there has a warehouse, so this information is a truth. we will also have stock lights in other country, UK's stock lights is on their way. as soon as they arrive, I will tell you. All the lights we are selling have enough in stock, so we will arrange your shipment within 24hours. if you customzie your light, delivery date will be 7days., because we need time to make and test the light for you. we are far from each other. we'd like to promise everything is ok before we ship light.

Warranty, we give all customers three years warranty.

More details, please visit our website(TOPLEDGROWLIGH, Solutions Limited,LED GROWLIGHT,LED BULB,LED TUBE,grow lights,t5 grow light,hps grow light,fluorescent grow light,grow light bulb,grow light bulbs,marijuana grow light,growing light,cfl grow light,indoor grow light,grow light reflecto) or E-mail me. if necessary, I will tell all people here. My English ability is limited, so I am shy to advertise here.:)

We are a led grow light manufacture, so if you have any good ideas on led grow light, please feel free to tell me. we'd like to take your idea to make better and better led grow light for all growners.

Hope all of you grow happy with our LED grow light. :Namaste::high-five::cheer:
High Sarah I current run a 2x2x4 grow with cfl's but looking to get into LED can you suggest a light for my tent?

High Sarah I current run a 2x2x4 grow with cfl's but looking to get into LED can you suggest a light for my tent?

We have proII80 and marsII400 for your reference. Any one of them can cover your plants very well.
You can click this link to see details of proII 80: Mars Pro II Epistar 80 LED Grow Light for sale,buy Mars Pro II Epistar 80 LED Grow Light ,Led grow light , Mars Hydro

MarsII 400 website link: Mars Reflector 48 led plant grow lights for sale,buy Mars Reflector 48 led plant grow lights ,Led grow light , Mars Hydro

May I know if you need grow tent?

Get a reflector 96. They are suppose to cover 2x3. For the price they work pretty good.

Sarah is the bag just to reduce smell? If so it would be just for carrying it around. Does it have an inner airtight compartment? Something airtight would keep something fresher so it would not dry out quickly.

Get a reflector 96. They are suppose to cover 2x3. For the price they work pretty good.

Sarah is the bag just to reduce smell? If so it would be just for carrying it around. Does it have an inner airtight compartment? Something airtight would keep something fresher so it would not dry out quickly.

Did you use proII or marsII before?

The bads are sell proof. When you put cannabis into this bad, nobady can smell it. There is only velcro to seal this bag.

Only reflector. Never used any other mars just cfls before leds and reflector was good price.

MarsII and poII are more powerful. As our customers' feedback the two series are better for bloom compared with reflector series.

I had to fill a 4x6 with light on a budget so it was a $$ thing I guess. The lights look good but didn't like the pro 2 with the lens and the Cree and pro2 were too expensive. I have to add some supplemental light as I only have 2 of the 96 reflectors. All led used though, tried to get into a spons or grow with you guys before too but you guys stopped communicating so it just went away I guess.

I had to fill a 4x6 with light on a budget so it was a $$ thing I guess. The lights look good but didn't like the pro 2 with the lens and the Cree and pro2 were too expensive. I have to add some supplemental light as I only have 2 of the 96 reflectors. All led used though, tried to get into a spons or grow with you guys before too but you guys stopped communicating so it just went away I guess.

2pcs of reflector 96 is not enough for your 4'x6' grow size.
If you add a reflector 144, it will help you cover your plants better. Do you think so?

It would yes, I was going to get 2 of the 144 originally but price was near 300 more so wasn't happening. I built a couple cobs cheap and added a bunch of screw in leds. I have moved them a bunch of times re arranging them, the relectors were plenty of light for veg for the space which I was supprised. I only added for flower.

That's just 1 plant. And No the way she is tied down and open she has rings of buds forming almost like stair steps. And I have another Mars ll 900 I just bought last week. It currently has a bubblelicious autoflower seed under it.

It would yes, I was going to get 2 of the 144 originally but price was near 300 more so wasn't happening. I built a couple cobs cheap and added a bunch of screw in leds. I have moved them a bunch of times re arranging them, the relectors were plenty of light for veg for the space which I was supprised. I only added for flower.

May I know if you plan to write grow journal with reflector light?

That's just 1 plant. And No the way she is tied down and open she has rings of buds forming almost like stair steps. And I have another Mars ll 900 I just bought last week. It currently has a bubblelicious autoflower seed under it.

Expect to see your autoflower seed sprouts :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom