Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

I recently ordered the TSL 2000. Ordered on a Friday and was shipped out Monday. I had it by Wednesday. Package came safe and discrete. That's a major thing when ordering. I ordered a Viparspectra 300w unit just to fill a small spot in my veg tent. Box literally had its a grow light on it. Talk about being pissed off. Anyway, here's 2 of my white widows under the TSL 2000. Very impressed with the light itself. It came with a small dent on the unit but it doesn't affect usage at all. I now own 4 mars hydro units 1 tsl 2000, 2 TS 1000s and a 300w LED unit ( their old one ). I don't think I could be any more pleased then I am with mars hydro powering my grow rooms.
received_513163419510908.jpeg

I figured I would start with the ts1000, as I now only have my 2x4 tent available. I will only use a little over half the space, and put a better air circulating fan inside. I can always upgrade lights later, and use this in another space saving area we have
I was going to finish my flowering under the 1000 to see how it went but changed my mind last minute and put them under the 2000. Besides the 2000 filling out my.space more I think I would have gotten around the same.results regardless.

I figured I would start with the ts1000, as I now only have my 2x4 tent available. I will only use a little over half the space, and put a better air circulating fan inside. I can always upgrade lights later, and use this in another space saving area we have

You can add a second TS-1000 to the 2 X 4 later. It's sometimes handy to have two lights in there. You may only need one during the early stages of growth, or you may have two strains growing to different heights.

I had also thought of that. A second light will be more expensive, but more effective at spreading the light over more area. I plan on keeping this tent as personal as possible. Keep the basement tent full, but keep close attention to these ones with only a few autos. Once basement auto run is over, it's off with photos for me. Got a few seeds growing right now, can't wait to grow them out

New light is ordered, can't wait to try it out. We will see how it holds up to 4 autos.
Hi GeOMaTTiC thands for the new order, hope you will love it. And hope to see your grow around here.:p

Just communicating my experience with the service department My Mars ll 1600 arrived damaged, I contacted service and they did not have any in stock anywhere, and said it may be 1 month or 2 before they could get some made. After a few back and forth emails they are sending me out a ts3000 as they are approx. the same price. Thanks to the service department for the good communication and a good compromise to keep a customer happy. They even called me and informed me if I got the tracking number of my returned item to them in time they would try to get the new light out to me before their holiday starts.

Thanks Sara to you and your company, good service.
Everthing to make you happy.;)

I recently ordered the TSL 2000. Ordered on a Friday and was shipped out Monday. I had it by Wednesday. Package came safe and discrete. That's a major thing when ordering. I ordered a Viparspectra 300w unit just to fill a small spot in my veg tent. Box literally had its a grow light on it. Talk about being pissed off. Anyway, here's 2 of my white widows under the TSL 2000. Very impressed with the light itself. It came with a small dent on the unit but it doesn't affect usage at all. I now own 4 mars hydro units 1 tsl 2000, 2 TS 1000s and a 300w LED unit ( their old one ). I don't think I could be any more pleased then I am with mars hydro powering my grow rooms.
received_513163419510908.jpeg
I love to see your grow and see how the light help with the grow. :D

one TS 1000 will fit well in half space of the 2X4, when you have full space later, just add another light will be fine. :)

I was going to finish my flowering under the 1000 to see how it went but changed my mind last minute and put them under the 2000. Besides the 2000 filling out my.space more I think I would have gotten around the same.results regardless.
absolutely, always the more the better. :D
While I have the money, I am also cheap. Would prefer to have the bigger light, but I also like having money in the bank. I thought about going bigger, and using the entire grow space, but I will just dial it back to 4 or maybe 6 autos in there.
No problem, upgrade little by little, :D
You can add a second TS-1000 to the 2 X 4 later. It's sometimes handy to have two lights in there. You may only need one during the early stages of growth, or you may have two strains growing to different heights.
Agree!

Hey everyone, we are still in our National holiday, will be back in three days. But I might check the forum now and then in case not replying your question too late. :) If you need my help urgently, please also feel free to email me directly: info@mars-hydro.com , we can reply within 24 hours usually. Thanks for the understanding. :D

By the way, a lot of growers PM me asking about the discount code, our discount code will be: 420magazine , and it will be work on our official website only: www.mars-hydro.com . Feel free to order!
We will also arrange shipmen normally, so shipping won't be delayed by the holiday, please don't worry.;)

And please don't forget that our TSL-2000 combo sales is still on, and will last around 3 days more, if you are looking for our new light, please don't miss the chance, we usually not doing promotion with our new lights. :)

another sleepless night but new light be here sat so at least something to look forward to...so eggcited to try this new light out
That is wonderful, cannot wait to see you show around! :hippy:

Did they send you shipping information, or even a payment received message?
Hi GeOMaTTiC, usually we will send email within 24 hours,( there is an auto email will sent right away though ) , but during our holiday, it might delay some time. :)

Hello everyone, so I am back! Will be here around for the next 6 days!
:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:
And a kind remind that the TSL-2000 combo sales is going to end within one day! Please hurry up if you don't want to miss the sale! :bong:

Back
Top Bottom