Mass rusty spots on my Lowryder

Busta22

there are masses of these spots on my fan leaves on my lowryder. Its thirty days old and i have switched to bloom nutes within the past few days and the fan leaves are almost takin over by the spots, any idea on what this could be would be nice thanks.

check here m8. some kind soul has create a complete guide with images.

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

:reading420magazine:

nice post ezygee.. +reps..

I was going to point him to that thread as well..

what do they look like? is it like this
1134calcium-11.jpg

that pic was taken from that guide ezygee posted

nice post ezygee.. +reps..

I was going to point him to that thread as well..

what do they look like? is it like this
1134calcium-11.jpg

that pic was taken from that guide ezygee posted

naw they dont look like that i dont think its a calcium or a phosphurus deficiency i think it might be Leaf Septoria, the leaves have these heavy black and rusty spots and then necrotic brown patches with yellow leaves and then die off ill get some pics up real soon

i get them brown rusty spots wen ive either added to much bloom 2ml into 2ltrs water after 2 - 3 hrs they appear, both regs and autos so maybe im addin to early :S ( when i say appear i mean like 5 - 8 spots with in 2 - 3 hrs)

"2ml should be going into 1gallon. All measurements are per gallon "

Sorry, but how do you know that? He hasn't said what nutes he's using.

The nutes I use here in Europe are measued in millilitres to litres.

do you know your PH? PH can be the root of other problems. If your PH is fine I would say that plant got to much nitrogen in its early life and is now having nute lockout issues. A foliar feed with the appropriate nutes would be something I would try ( along with a flush )

Good Luck

Back
Top Bottom