MassMedMan's Seeding Project - THC Bomb & Stink Bomb

Okay, I picked two strains that are interesting to me that I'm going to try and make some seeds from. There are a few members I've watched or read about doing this and I figured I'd give it a shot.

So, I got some Colloidal Silver, 50ppm which I'm going to dilute down to 40ppm.

I've got four clones, two THC Bomb female's, and two Stink Bomb female's. Both plants are photo period or non auto.

I picked the THC Bomb for two reasons. One it was one if the most expensive seeds I bought this year. And, it's the BOMB! But, really the second reason is right now the mother in my bloom room might be my best plant.

I've done THC Bomb autos and I'm hitting 3z solid, on my last three. And they are resinous.

So, with a photo period plant coming from a solid mother,,,I want to seed it....

The second plant I want seeds from is a Stink Bomb. I think the mother is a Cat Piss pheno, a very old school strain that I want to keep around. I'll post more about the strain later but it's one that I feel lucky to get a girl, and I'm not looking to mother it, but, I would love female seeds for the future.....

I have read a lot about this process leading up, but I'd like to hear from anyone who wants to chime in about the process, especially first hand....

I still think I have much to learn about this, but I also feel I'm at the best place to learn. :Namaste:

All four plants are currently in a tent under 18/6 lighting.

By the end of the month I'll have flowering lighting from mother nature.

These four will finish outside, so I have two or three weeks before they flower if left outside.

In the next day or so, my plan is to start hitting each one of the two strains with colloidal silver for two weeks...

Two weeks before I induce flowering period.

Once I see some balls from one each. I'll move the pair to a separate location, far from each other, and my house.

I assume, with pollen on one, and a female flowering right beside that I'll get what I'm looking for?

Seeds from a female plant which should be female....??

Here are the two THC Bombs:

20150812_151555.jpg

And, the two Stink Bombs:

20150812_151346.jpg

Thanks for looking and offering any advice!!

:thanks:

Not much to report. Eight days into spraying these two first thing in morning, gave them new cans today.. Do this till Monday while they're still on 18/6 then they go in the greenhouse for more spray, and closer inspections on a daily basis... They are growing more tall and slender like males I've seen before... But no sacs yet

20150902_151314.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Still going, saw them today, balls, balls, balls at both sites. I'm so excited, basically haven't checked on them in weeks. I'll have pics soon!!

THC bomb switched to male... have a female THC bomb on right and a female Stink Bomb on left!!!!

20151007_123753.jpg

It's prego!!

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

I could have sworn I updated this with Video. It's still going,, I may have updated the other, haven't had coffee,, I'll check and straighten this out,, sorry

Back
Top Bottom