Master Kush deficiency fourth week of flowering

blulezard

Hi every one!
I'm looking for some advices for my plant which has just finished her third week of flowering (from flipping). i have looked around quite a bit and haven't found any answers that could really help me out. I haven't found any similar pictures to compare my plant with.

Areas on leaves are turing yellow and even white but my soil is in my opinion so rich that it could not be the nitrogen defficiency yet (just Beginning of fourth week of flo). Petiole also turning red whish i heard is a defficiency. The yellowing is gaining even small leaves on but on certain spots and petiloe becoming more and more reddish.

Here is the details:
Nirvana seed: Master Kush
in vegetative stage for quite a long time. She did not have a good start... Mea culpa! this is my first grow.

Now in the fourth week of flowering from flipping.
In a 10 litre soil pot (miks of local soil, enriched compost with chicken poop, natural compost from forest, perlite, seedling soil (for the drainage).
did some training Lsting and pruning. (total beginner stuff)

Feeding: 1ml per liter of Dr earth 5 4 2 (NPK) once a week. (natural wonder) more seemed to be too much (had some burn not sure if it was the sun or fertilizer. at that time i was sure it was the fertilizer)
1ml alga mig once a week

Dr eath dry miks at end of week 2: -2table spoon of dr earth dry fertilizer home grown 5 7 3
-1 table spoon of dr earth dry fertilizer flower girl 4 10 7
For that miks i just miks it with the top layers of soil and water to drive nutrient in.

watering every other day with tap water that has set for 24H or more.
I don't pH water and feeding.

Future feedings... end of week 4, 1 table spoon home grown 5 7 3 and 2 table spoon of flower girl 4 10 7
end of week 6, 3 table spoon of flower girl 4 10 7
And probably a last feeding before flushing...

It has been toughen up with sun during the 2 first weeks of flowering and last week stayed in full sun. stain on the leaves were already there and are now stronger.

Here are some pictures:

DSC046739.JPG

DSC046758.JPG

DSC046769.JPG

DSC046716.JPG

DSC046799.JPG

DSC046779.JPG

Home Grown(R) | Doctor Earth
Flower Girl(R) | Doctor Earth
Natural Wonder(R) Fruit Tree Fertilizer | Doctor Earth

The girl looks okay, she does enjoy the sun and have started pretty well in my opinion.

Please tell me what you think about the problem and the plant.
thank youz for reading and go green! always green!:Namaste::thumb:

Hey people! :thumb:

Today i did check the pH of the run out.
As i don't have reverse osmosis water i used tap water that have sit for a day. I measured the pH of it that was at 7.4. The run of was at 6.9.
If it was using water at pH 7, i guess the run off would be a bit higher. Is that pH really bad?

Nutrient_Chart28.gif

According to the chart above. if i have all the nutrients available in my soil, the plant would still be deficient in fe and Mn. Would it create the symptoms i've got? Here is a picture of today it looks a bit worse to me.

DSC046835.JPG

DSC046858.JPG

DSC046815.JPG

Thanks dudes.:thumb:

Hello Blulezard.

I don't think you have pH problem if runoff is 6.9.

The pattern on leaves looks more like a virus than deficiency to me. There are some leaves that look like they may have had past deficiency, but the mottled ones that don't follow pattern along veins or edges are probably a virus. Closest match I could find was cucumber mozaic virus but it could be any of several viruses.

If so only remedy is to remove affected leaves as soon as they show signs. Hopefully this will leave enough leaves for plant to finish flower. Other option is to just hold on and see how far you can get. Final option is to destroy plant now before it infects others. Even if you only have the one cannabis plant, virus can live in other plants and infect future grows. And of course clean up all fallen leaves and dispose of safely, no composting.

Hope you are able to save this plant. Good luck!

Hey KingstonRabbi!

Thanks for your answer! :thumb:

Yeah i ask someone else who knows a bit about marijuana and he thought it was a virus or a fungus. He adviced me to not spray anything on flower and to give silicate powder to help the plant to resist the thing the time flowering finishes.
What i just did is take off all the affected leaves and destroyed them. feed with silicate powder at the rate of one teaspoon in the pot and watered it. I also did spray a miks of efficient micro organism with garlic and pimento. (its not strong i diluted it at 1/1000) there is a slight smell but with time i guess it will disappear.

I will see how it goes this way. If i see that the disease continues to develop at a strong rate i will kill her and i don't know! Is it good to smoke? lol i hope yes! i don't want to wake up one day with white and yellow stains on the face haha!

Thanks heaps for your answer buddy.

Hahaha yes bro i wish you came with better news eah!
But its okay i will still get something out of this and also now that that has happened, i want to level up, know better the subject, and probably start a grow journal that i won't abandon this time......
Need to read some more to fuck up all the viruses spores i probably spread everywhere.... Damn thats sound like a job!
Chuuur! :thumb:

Maybe try some neem, but if it is indeed virus, boy i have no clue. Im a noob too and havent seen anything like this on mine.

Sent from my E5803 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

As a indoor grower, how should I go about avoiding "viruses".. Never really heard of them and rarely seen them mentioned in the sick plant threads.

Indoor only grows shouldn't get viruses, unless you mixed soil outside or used infected compost. Or if you get a clone that was infected.

Hey Mondstern!
I saw your grow and bro! Your plants are mondstruous! hehe! I saw your start and the result is so awesome!!! :goodjob:

Thanks Twoks and kingstonRabbi for passing on here and help thats cool! :thumb:

For the Lady problem i checked in the garden and fuaaaaaark! Many plants have the yellowing on leaves and stunted growth (here im talking about fruits flowers and shit...) and it's been a while...
And im all concerned now that i know that my garden is probably infected to the roots!
Anyone know what to do in that situation? I love my garden, i do some fruits and vegetables and flowers are always a nice bonus to get. Anythink i can do for saving the garden???

Hey blulezard. Yeah I love my ladies, but still expect more swelling. Hopefully my expectation will be fulfilled by nature. Trichomes looked clear so perhaps couple weeks to go. Fingers crossed.
I definitely have no clue on this matter bro. Perhaps restart the soil? Move to other area next to it? By restarting I mean like clear the area from vegetation and let the soil "die" and then you restart it with organic materials later on...till it and so? Lol omg I feel tired just imagining that kind of effort hahahaha.

Sent from my E5803 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Only way to get rid of virus in garden is to remove infected plants and let soil sit fallow for 9 months or more until viruses die from lack of host. Cover with plastic to keep even weeds from growing, because they can host viruses too.

Other option is to start garden in uninfected area, possibly a raised bed with fresh soil. Third option is to grow disease resistant plants outside and grow cannabis inside. That's what I have to do now that I've discovered fusarium wilt can infect cannabis. I have a resistant tree that is infected but growing fine. But if it got into my cannabis plants it would kill them or make harvest toxic if plants survived. (don't worry, your virus isn't toxic to humans.)

Part of the problem of urban areas is that there a diseased plants all around that can infect our crops.

Back
Top Bottom