Master Kush

Walrus

Does anyone have experience of growing this as I have a couple of questions.

How much does it stretch in flowering?
How long did you veg for?
How long did you flower for?
Did you find it slow growing?

Any input is appreciated, thanks!

I can't see it, I did try the search here but it didn't return me results I was after so I gave up pretty quickly.

I have found it now just searching 'master kush' and nothing else, thanks I just need to read through these diaries.

Master Kush by Nirvana, i didn't keep a journal for this i'm afraid.

PICT000757.JPG

Expect it to double in height plus a little bit from size once flipped to 12/12.

vegged some where between 6 to 8 weeks.

Flowered for 8 weeks but this strain suggest 7 to 9 i'd more likely go 9.

Slow growth not really but depends on ya conditions !

I just harvested a master kush by nirvana about a month ago. I vegged for 4 weeks, I flowered for 9 weeks, it wasn't the fastest growing plant I've grown, and it was only about 18 inches - didn't stretch much. I did get about 1-1/2 oz. from it. Pretty good smoke.

Thanks for the replies that's exactly what I was hoping for. I figured it's slow growing as Mine are 6 weeks from seed tomorrow but they can't be more than 8 inches tall but I did lst them and this is the first time I've tried this, I also topped them a week or so ago.

I am debating flowering them from Monday of next week, not sure if I should give them another week or two to grow.

Master Kush by Nirvana, i didn't keep a journal for this i'm afraid.

PICT000757.JPG

Expect it to double in height plus a little bit from size once flipped to 12/12.

vegged some where between 6 to 8 weeks.

Flowered for 8 weeks but this strain suggest 7 to 9 i'd more likely go 9.

Slow growth not really but depends on ya conditions !

How much did that plant yield and was it strong?

These are my master kush, updated my journal so thought i might as well show you, 6 weeks old from when they first broke the soil. If I flowered next week they would probably be less than 20" tall once stretched, I do want them to stay relatively short but didn't think they would be this short..

image35144.jpg

image35143.jpg

How do they compare to your kush at this age?

How much did that plant yield and was it strong?

It is was about 2 oZ dry under a 400w hps but expect a difference with different lighting aka cfl to 600w or larger & environmental conditions !

That particular strain by said breeder... well i didn't really find it to be high THC strain more likely around mid teens % how ever i do feel i should of flowered longer to improve the trichome ratio.

It was a good all rounder after smoking giving a pleasant up lifting head high & relaxing body effect, being not over powering in head or body type off effects more likely make a great day time smoke with a touch of giggles/big smile.

Flavor once smoked, well ya notice it's earthy tones straight of the bat with a touch of fuel like whistle effect shortly afterwards lingering into a classic skunk under tone, it is pretty tasty.

This strain dates back to the 80's / 90's by the breeder & is classed as classic still admired to the day :thumb:

They is quite a few kush/afgani X skunk hybrids out their by various breeders you might want to look around ?

Kush/Afgani same region different mountain range to where the species of indica came from with slightly different traits to which is used in modern day breeding of MJ :green_heart:

Thanks for the detailed answer, I am vegging them under a 400w mh but will flower under a 600w hps so hopefully I can achieve 3oz per plant that should last me until the end of next summer then which would be nice.

I will go for a stronger strain next time. To be honest I haven't got a heap of experience growing, this is the first time since 2009 but I've grown nirvana snow white and jock horror and both were ok.

I only have experience of barneys farm red diesel and gh Arjans haze no 2 I think was 6 years ago but out of those nirvana snow white was the best.

They are pretty cheap so does it really make a huge difference as some seeds are well expensive!

Na cheap seeds still grow great weed :thumb:

Some of the more expensive ones could be related to genetic linage or original genetics of the strain & more likely the breeder them selves who done the breeding of the strain.

Back
Top Bottom