Matt's 420 Grow Journel 2020

Yeah I think it’s my soil it’s abit too hot but hopefully they will grow into it and start to like maybe even love it just gunner see how they get on from this watering will check back on them in a few days while having my little peaks now and then with some words of encouragement might not even need the calmag but with been under led’s I’m giving it as a precaution we shall see :thumb: :nervous-guy::adore::Namaste:

Should be ok, my cal mag says 1ml per litre so yours could be weaker.
Your auto looks spot on to be honest, nice and green.
This is my calmag
59A46992-3AF6-4B08-AA28-14C76F87ADE9.png

So I have a question if any one can help me on one of my led’s it has a switch for flower so when my auto goes into to flower i will flick this switch but I have two photos in the same tent will this make them flower early or do I have to switch them to 12/12 to make them flower ???? So basically I’m asking will it interrupt the two vegging photos

So I have a question if any one can help me on one of my led’s it has a switch for flower so when my auto goes into to flower i will flick this switch but I have two photos in the same tent will this make them flower early or do I have to switch them to 12/12 to make them flower ???? So basically I’m asking will it interrupt the two vegging photos
Its just extra light, probably weighted more on the red side for better bloom growth, but your vegging plants will take it. They don't really care, they just get more out of blue light than red at that stage. Most folks on here will tell you to run both switches all the time for maximum light... there are no rules.

Its just extra light, probably weighted more on the red side for better bloom growth, but your vegging plants will take it. They don't really care, they just get more out of blue light than red at that stage. Most folks on here will tell you to run both switches all the time for maximum light... there are no rules.
Should I run both switches or leave it at what I’ve got it on now. ?

I had to look back and see how powerful your lights were... and they don't look like either would fry your plants at full power... I would do it. Watch for reactions in the leaves when you do
Sweet thanks em will give it a go it has dimmer on it so I can dim down if needed max out put on the one with the switch is only 180watt out put and my other is 600 but wall out put 100w

I have put another led light bulb for my light it’s only 60 watt but more light is better right I will check back on my auto in 2 hours and see how she’s getting on with the light been flicked so more light is coming through to her see if it’s too hot for her

So I don’t know how accurate this app is on my phone for lux meter but this is the reading I’m getting is this right ?
Those apps are a lot more accurate with sunlight than they are with colored led light, and 40k LUX is a bit much for this stage of growth... doubt it is really that much... but it does look like a good amount of light. I think you are going to do fine with this light.

Those apps are a lot more accurate with sunlight than they are with colored led light, and 40k LUX is a bit much for this stage of growth... doubt it is really that much... but it does look like a good amount of light. I think you are going to do fine with this light.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom