Mauvefarmer

Plant of the Month: Second Place Winner
As of today i have four strains.
OG kush
Strawberry cough
bubble gum
and the new addition, Rosé Kush

BUBBLEGUM:
I've been growing bubble for about 2.5 years gettin a lil sick of it but everyone esle love the stuff!
it's my highest yeilder, i grow my plants about a foot and a half tall and usually get a Oz. off one plant, give or take a few g's. i recieved this seeds as a gift from my home girl, she knew a med. caregiver at the time!

OG KUSH:
The OG kush strain which happens to be my fav! was given to me by fate! here's a quick short story of pure LUCK!!
My buddy's friend was moving back to cali and he wanted my friend to hold on to about 20 clones for him until he got settled in but the dude never called him back! my friend said he couldn't hold on to the clones any longer because his room was already in cycle he ask if i would like a couple clones! i told him i only grow plants if i know what strain it was because i like to breed. he told me they were OG kush i almost shit myself when he told me! i a heart beat i swooped up on these lil bad ass ladies! it was like FREE gold! i really don't think he knew what he had! i kinda didn't beleive that they were OG until the ladies started budding best DAMN SMELL!! most def OG KUSH you can't mistake that strain TRUST ME!!

THE STRAWBERRY COUGH:
i bought the strawberry cough not to long ago from the net, actually i haven't even had a harvest off this strain yet. i bought the strain because of this one GRAM size sac i received from a good friend one day. i was despret for some pot and he was tryin to tax me big time but he was the only one with the goods. he said "it's the best weed you'll ever smoke it some strawberry cough man" BLAH BLAH i said fuck it a got the sac. i was really amazed how it tasted he wasn't liein about how bomb it was. after that day i promise myself i will have that strain in my garden! now i do and waiting for the results ( MORE info about this strain in the up coming M factors journal)

Savin the best for last!!
THE Rosé KUSH
its not rose kush its rosé Kush (From French: rosé, 'pinkish') the campain of cannabis! i actually created this wonderful plant by breeding three different strains. of chours OG Kush makes the kush part! but what are the other two strain i crossed....... maybe you'll see at the next Vegas Cup;)

TO BE CONTINUED.....stay high! :bong:

Ok everyone i put up some pix of my stealth Grow room! look under mauvefarmers galleries!! let me know what you think!!!

-mauve

Haze seeker! thanks for the journal and picture help! very helpful for a newie to this website!!

thanks agian!
Mauve

Bubble gum

Picture_0484.jpg

OG kush

pix_of_crop_pic1.jpg

Here are a couple picture's of my two strains OG kush and bubblegum.
i aslo have one more picture of hindu kush. i'll be posting that up sometime this week! stay tuned! :bong:

Back
Top Bottom