Maybe a trichome on the Mother Plant

FreakNature

So you made it through another day. Same old routine; get up, do whatever is necessary to get ready and off to work. Eight hours at least and time to and from, unless you work at home.

After shutting off the computer or driving home, the next action is one of life's real pleasures if you have the stomach for it. A 30 minute meal prepared from the tastiest fresh whole foods you can find, which please your palette to no end. Time with the family, if you have that blessing. Are your chores done? Man...I'm tired. And sick. Another day just like most of the others.

Time to reflect and thank Jah from whom all blessings flow. Raise a burnt offering in His presence. Breathe deep of His herbal blessings. That breath soothes the physical malaise and the bone weariness first. In the back of your mind you know what else that simple act will do. Excited by the prospect, you go through the motions of your ritual in preparation for your coming adventure.

With proper consideration for your personal comfort and well being, you tie on your shoes and walk out the front door into the cool darkness, locking it behind you. You stop and scan through your field of vision and listen, sensing the current conditions.

The night air is fresh and sweet, arriving here after sweeping over the mountains and scouring the prairie. A glance up into the sky turns into a grinning open face tilted at the cosmos, lingering momentarily, knowing the promise of more.

Stepping out now with a look in each direction, heading down the path with a brisk pace and a steady stride. Breathe deep and step lively, eyes forward to affirm everyone's privacy.

Thoughts course through your brain. Intense, deep thoughts that are followed quickly to amazing conclusions. Synapses are snapping, images dance in your mind. You find yourself smiling at the pleasure of it. Your body agrees with a stimulating fine tuned buzz emanating from your chest and just behind your eyes.

In front of your eyes the path unfolds, well traveled and as expected after 20 dozen times. The same domiciles rise up, pass by, and recede behind you. The same bird's nest in the bare street tree, backlit by the warm glow of mercury vapor. It's the same, but so unique, colorful, contrasting, beautiful.

As you round the bend, you notice how quiet your world has become. There is nobody but you. You glance up, as if remembering something; and again your are startled by the myriad of bright stars set against the inky blackness of infinity.

As usual, as you reach the northern extreme of your evening meander, your physical self is warm, except for your head which is exposed to a cold crisp winter's eve. The bipedal locomotion has at this point enervated the biological factory, the hemoglobin is intensely oxegenated, vision is acute, the very fibers and tissues of your muscles and ligaments seem to be singing out in joy, vibrating with a resonance that is in harmony with the universe.

Past the stop sign now. A glance right and left. Down to the end of the road. Stop and turn, inhale, exhale...embrace your night and distance vision and see that as the earth slopes off to the north, the lives of thousands of human beings are revealed by the glimmering lights pinpointing their homes...even as they disappear into the horizon. Somewhere - just beyond there - dishes are rattling. TV's are flickering and mothers and fathers are relaxing after tucking their sweet babies into bed.

You are at the zenith. It's all downhill from here. A moment of silence and contemplation. Wow. It's clear tonight. What is that...a little dipper? Oh, it's Orion's belt, and his sword. Comforting to see the same stars after so many years.

You gaze deep into the crystal clear blackness between the stars. The visual distances your are experiencing are beyond comprehension. Amazing to think that, while you are a mere spec on a planet of billions of specs, and our solar system is but one like billions circling the uncountable number of stars spread across this expanse of sky, what stars you can see are only a minute fraction of those that exist in our galaxy the Milky Way.

The Milky Way is only one galaxy among billions and billions of galaxies and nebulae and black holes and super novas and all sorts of unexplored and unknown phenomena that are encompassed by what we know as the universe.

The universe, which by definition is everything, is contained by....what?

everything points to the answer being - us - individually the center of our own creation..... scinece and spirituality are both fast approaching this same conclusion

course they couda just inhaled....

I believe we'll all get to have the answer revealed to us one day.

Beautiful outlook

I agree one day when we are with the lord yeshua, all will be revealed and perhaps we will get to travel to other galaxies and dimensions.....praise Yah!
:cool: Don't forget he made the Herb and gave it to us!

Thanks my brother. I needed to read this tonight...lots on my mind. I think I'll go take a walk. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom