MegaCrop vs other products

So I'm also supposed to buy bud explosion for flowering right? And should I keep feeding mc too while flowering or only bud explosion, and is that it? Or do I need something else

You don’t “need” the Bud Explosion, you can feed straight MC throughout the entire grow. All the “extras” are for choice, not a necessity.
But I'm guessing it's pretty important isn't it? Weed needs more pk during flower and little n

There is lots in the mega crop without adding any. It’s a myth (bro science) that you need to add more during the flowering phase. If you are using a well balanced feed, there is no need to add anything more. Utah State University Plant Science uses 20-10-20 fertilizer from start to finish, even in their hemp (cannabis) research, and I am quite sure they know more about fertilizer than any of us armchair scientists :)

So I'm also supposed to buy bud explosion for flowering right? And should I keep feeding mc too while flowering or only bud explosion, and is that it? Or do I need something else

But I'm guessing it's pretty important isn't it? Weed needs more pk during flower and little n

have you gone through the green leaf website at all ? most of your answers are there. under a layer or two of marketing. green leaf nutrients. can't link as per rules. try le google. i hear it's all the rage with the kids these days.

read through this for board member experiences and more info.

only the third time i've directed you to these resources. we can't make it any easier.

you'll figure it out. there's loads of nutes out there that work. mc is just super cost efficient and dead easy to use. it's not perfect. doubt you'll find a nute that is.

Come on man post it then they really get a good picture

@LosSerpent - my last hempy grow on nothing but mc

they got a bit fatter than that and i couldn't keep the stalks upright

after chop ...

they were grown in 2L buckets - that's the same size as a big pop bottle - in nothing but perlite, so no background nutrients whatsoever. they were fed nothing but mc throughout the whole grow, i did not use cal-mag or any other supplement.

so yeah, you can do it all with just the mc if you want.

Well now, since we are playing “show me yours, I’ll show you mine”, here is an outdoor girl that went into its 20gal tote on June 4th. Hempy grow, and is getting 4-5gallons a day 6g/gal MC and nothing else. She still has 4-6 weeks left until harvest

image.jpg

image.jpg

Alright thanks, in terms of %, how much would using bud explosion along mc affect the harvest? Would I get bigger buds or is it not worth it?

Alright thanks, in terms of %, how much would using bud explosion along mc affect the harvest? Would I get bigger buds or is it not worth it?

your mileage may vary,

@LosSerpent - my last hempy grow on nothing but mc

they got a bit fatter than that and i couldn't keep the stalks upright

after chop ...

they were grown in 2L buckets - that's the same size as a big pop bottle - in nothing but perlite, so no background nutrients whatsoever. they were fed nothing but mc throughout the whole grow, i did not use cal-mag or any other supplement.

so yeah, you can do it all with just the mc if you want.
Def mc rocks

Well now, since we are playing “show me yours, I’ll show you mine”, here is an outdoor girl that went into its 20gal tote on June 4th. Hempy grow, and is getting 4-5gallons a day 6g/gal MC and nothing else. She still has 4-6 weeks left until harvest

image.jpg

image.jpg
Amazing

Well how about this compromise. Use mega Crop, and instead of spending money on a pk booster: use eggshells and banana peels eggs for p and banana peels for k

Back
Top Bottom