Mentor Needed! Self-taught for 4 years

Kaulder

420 Member
i need a mentor to guide me and teach me all they can, willing to learn. 27 years old and want to further my skills down this road to become the best. i know how to start a seed and clone and obtain these from the plant all the way to grafting. i pick things up rather quickly and have a photoidetic memory and am great with my hands and knowledge. love to experiment with techniques just to perfect them and find new things out. Are you up to teach me? thank you for your time.

-Kaulder

Hey Kaulder,

Welcome to 420. This forum is full of newbies, experienced growers, mentors and everything in between but everything is done online for multiple reasons. I don’t think people are going to be willing invite a complete stranger into their garden other than virtually. Potentially a volunteer mentor has everything to lose and nothing to gain - you could be 50.

Anyway my advice would be pull up a chair and grease up that keyboard.

Hey kaulder welcome to :420::ciao:

Lots of great information around here, I’ve got some helpful links in my signature, and I don’t think any one person can say, “hey, I’ll put you under my wing!”

I think it’s best you look around and see a few different styles of growing, then you ask that person if they could mentor you... you would probably get a better response, as ego’s are alive and real and everyone would be willing to step up. That’s just how we roll my friend!!

i need a mentor to guide me and teach me all they can, willing to learn. 27 years old and want to further my skills down this road to become the best. i know how to start a seed and clone and obtain these from the plant all the way to grafting. i pick things up rather quickly and have a photoidetic memory and am great with my hands and knowledge. love to experiment with techniques just to perfect them and find new things out. Are you up to teach me? thank you for your time.

-Kaulder
"dont try to be the best, just try not to screw shit up so bad you cant fix it" ...lol..give us a place to start..tell us what project you are growing right now ..or how you want to start..Grow tent? Hydro? Soil? Nutrients? Strains?...welcome to the forum!

"dont try to be the best, just try not to screw shit up so bad you cant fix it" ...lol..give us a place to start..tell us what project you are growing right now ..or how you want to start..Grow tent? Hydro? Soil? Nutrients? Strains?...welcome to the forum!
i want to start with hydro but dont have the money right now to get the stuff to start it with. so soil is wat i will be working on. i have yamar seeds and sunrock

Hey kaulder welcome to :420::ciao:

Lots of great information around here, I’ve got some helpful links in my signature, and I don’t think any one person can say, “hey, I’ll put you under my wing!”

I think it’s best you look around and see a few different styles of growing, then you ask that person if they could mentor you... you would probably get a better response, as ego’s are alive and real and everyone would be willing to step up. That’s just how we roll my friend!!
alright cool thanks @backsideflip

Hydro doesn't need to be much more expensive, plenty of DIY on the forum. Certainly some forms of hydroponic growing requires more for start-up. But a simple DIY DWC or RDWC (using a low bucket count), Ebb & Flow, or Hempy can be done on the cheap.

I'd suggest taking a look at the grow journals and do lots of reading, and asking. The grow journals of the month are great places to start.

Welcome to :420:

Back
Top Bottom