Michigan Growers Unite!

I mean yank old ballast out.. I have spider farmer sf4000 I would like to put in place of my lights so if I unwire ballast at din can I just wire in a receptacle at the din and plug in my spiderfarmer and everything work okay as it should???

3rd Coast update…
FCF568B5-4947-4B2E-86D5-5D8FB1092216.jpeg
5C638AEE-65F4-42E7-84B4-25490BC4DFAD.jpeg

I mean yank old ballast out.. I have spider farmer sf4000 I would like to put in place of my lights so if I unwire ballast at din can I just wire in a receptacle at the din and plug in my spiderfarmer and everything work okay as it should???
Basically said it, ur putting it in a bloom box? What is the end goal ur tryin to do with it spiderfarmer put it in where

What's up Michigan? Farmer Snoochee coming from center of the Tri-Cities ready to get my first indoor grow on after the outdoor grow kicked my teeth in.

I have a few different strains to choose from and I'm still deciding which to try first.

I've got Apparition (Reg) from Best Coast Genetics, Sparkle Face (Fem) and Ave of the Giants (Fem) both from Twenty20. No matter which I pick I'll be starting a journal soon.

What's up Michigan? Farmer Snoochee coming from center of the Tri-Cities ready to get my first indoor grow on after the outdoor grow kicked my teeth in.

I have a few different strains to choose from and I'm still deciding which to try first.

I've got Apparition (Reg) from Best Coast Genetics, Sparkle Face (Fem) and Ave of the Giants (Fem) both from Twenty20. No matter which I pick I'll be starting a journal soon.
I’m looking forward to checking out your new grow. Be sure to add the link your signature. Good luck. Cheers

Welcome to the Michigan thread. There are a lot of us from this great state on the message board.

In some ways I like indoor for Cannabis more than outdoor. However, I was somewhat happy with my outdoor plants this year as compared to the past. I was experimenting on what to do about Powdery Mildew and what had to be done if the plants were brought inside for continuing the grow in the basement room. The outside plants ended up with better harvests for their size than I was expecting.

Down to three plants left outside and I figure on bringing those into the back room and starting the harvesting tomorrow and Sunday.

Hello Michigan growers…I had a fasciated split bud in my last @Weed Seeds Express fem comparative grow…spectacular genetics and results. I did edit this shot on my iPad to create the ThumbBud. Cheers
E95FC299-85E2-46D6-82D3-8889845E3CE2.jpeg
Looks like a big one, enjoy it mate!

Looks like a big one, enjoy it mate!
WSE, Your GSC fem genetics are a house favorite here with a few nice pheno surprises in my first 4 plants from the 420/GSC Comparative Grow last year. Great quality, terpenes, flavors and high for what ails me. I’m running your gear again now to convince myself on LED v my original CMH315w…decision will be based on yield and cured quality v my baseline grow. I will delve into your seed offerings for future grows. Cheers
Michigan growers…nothing happening in the mitten since November. I guess there are plants being started for 2022 outdoor grows. Cheers

Michigan folks.. I’ve got a bunch of bottled nutrients I’m not going to use and that I want gone.. I’m about to just put them on the curb if no one wants them.. I live near 8 mile and Jefferson if anyone is interested in taking these off my hands. Once the snow melts I’m going to put them on the curb so this offer will be available for a week or so

Here’s the written list:
Sensi coco grow part B 1 gallon

Sensi coco bloom Part A and B 6 gallons each

Advanced Nutrients Micro, Grow, Bloom 2.6 gallons each

Florabloom 1 gallon

Canna Coco A and B 5 Liters each

AN Overdrive 1 gallon

AN Big Bud 1 gallon 1/2 full

AN Calmag xtra 1 gallon

937CD2D1-F2CF-4DC0-9468-54443A0538C8.jpeg

C5C693D1-CC2F-4E44-A5C7-71D92E2A29FA.jpeg

A2B1634D-26B4-4B7D-8E33-364A23272F0F.jpeg