Middle bottom leaves falling after 2 weeks flowering

Leugim

Can anyone tell me if it’s normal for the middle lower leaves to turn yellow and start falling off? The top seems fine. I’m losing about 4 a day.

DBB5F02A-0D11-48C0-AD63-7CA1C18BF0A3.jpeg

welcome to 420 @Leugim perhaps give us a run down of what you are using. is it in soil or coco and what type of nutrients?
@013 do you happen to know this question?

Looks like she is drawing nutes from her leaves, but could be a bigger issue.
What are you feeding her?:morenutes:
I agree with PK more info please. Expect more replies and I almost forgot.:sorry: Greetings:thumb:
Look at his and maybe it will help while you patiently wait:nomo:
Plant and Pest Problems
marijuana-deficiency-chart-jorge-cervantes.jpg

Sorry about that. First timer here. So I forced my plant to flower 2 weeks ago. I used a 15-30-15 flowering bloom booster. It seems to me that everything’s pointing to a nitrogen deficiency. I just realized a couple days ago that my ph meter was reading about a 7 without the fertilizer. I recently did a ph read with the blooming food and it went down to a 5. I’m waiting on PH up to arrive. I’m just hoping it won’t be too late. I was so excited to get this far.
Thanks

F0BEAC6E-708A-44B6-A154-3DD541A1228E.jpeg

04D95A9F-2277-4C2F-A986-C6E81C790E66.jpeg

35E96FE0-BFF8-4FDD-A4A4-BA73A99FA58A.jpeg

Thanks lots. I’m still a bit nervous. But the words are encouraging. I’m surprised I’ve gotten this far from my first try.

Cannabis doesn't need much N in flower. Its already in the fan leaves!! Those yellow ones there - giving the N back to the flowers up top there.

Steady the course. Take it easy on the fertilizer follow the label instructions.

Its normal for plants to burn off those lower fans indoors. Likely the plant decided that those leaves are better giving back the stored nutrients than hanging out in the shade all day.

This happens to me all the time. If I sweat a few yellow leaves like that I'd be in mental ward. You got this, try not to overthink bro-ness.

Thanks for the pep talk. I am so involved with my girl . I guess being my first one I just want it to go smooth. I’m learning so much on my own. Everyone here has given me great tips. I really do appreciate the fed back.

Back
Top Bottom